youtube.com/watch?v=38XCGGFrE30
youtube.com/watch?v=pPD_VvzDMPU
youtube.com/watch?v=nO6pNCNtSSw
youtube.com/watch?v=sViN4gVe5ic
youtube.com/watch?v=E6Fm5eZCjzQ
mega.nz/#!HBJlza4S!YfIOO0uXT29-sHZUsHRvDjQ-_nEi5klsCQeZV5eINHU
plug.dj/nbbmn2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you listen to only one genre for an entire month?
asking for a friend

Ist Black Metal Krieg?

last

togethertube.com/rooms/901e05ea-f8e7-4385-affe-70addab7640f

TogetherTube room here. Queued some songs. Feel free to join.

fuck off nowadays black metal!

Natürlich, du Wichser.

the true overlords of bm
youtube.com/watch?v=38XCGGFrE30

Reminder.

Post what you're listening to

False leave the hall and go listen to your hipster bullshit.

Listening to Liturgy.
Am I trve enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=pPD_VvzDMPU Check this shit out. Raw and melodic danish black metal. I'll be posting some danish black metal in the togethertube room.

Which albums of Darkthrone count as BM and what doesnt?

Daily reminder that memes aside Nargaroth is one of the best black metal projects to ever exist since Mayhem.

Danish Black Metal is pretty underrated. Nowhere near the other Scandinavian countries in terms of quality and quantity of course, but there are some hidden gems here and there.
This for example: youtube.com/watch?v=nO6pNCNtSSw

The ones you need are A Blaze in the Northern Sky, Under a Funeral Moon, Transilvanian Hunger and Panzerfaust

I only liste to Black Metal ist krieg constantly where do i go from there?

>tfw never been into Nargaroth Gorgoroth or Immortal

well I have a month to set this right

Does the last one count? It's pretty blacky and since some are counting Bathory as black metal

It is indeed underrated. Come and listen along if you want to.

Start chronologically with each band, is my advice to you.

Welcome to Judas Iscariot

youtube.com/watch?v=sViN4gVe5ic

nope
it's funny that anons still get buttblasted whenever they hear db
youtube.com/watch?v=E6Fm5eZCjzQ
further proof borgir is trve evil, unlike your tremolo'd obscure toilet sound acts

This year I'm thinking of doing a sort of "global" black metal thing, where I listen to at least on band from every country I can

Go to any dimmu YouTube video and look at the comments, full of anime avatars and gay looking children. Yeah, "trve evil", sure.

>since some are counting Bathory as black metal
But their first four records are definitely BM, aren't they?

I always counted them as thrash.

You're retarded, please leave.

>Go to any dimmu YouTube video
Who am I, some fucking nerd, I couldn't care less.
Hold on to your hipster cred, lmao.

yes.

Bathory is the first black metal album

Well, you counted wrong

First album is pretty much 50% black 50% thrash and the rest lean way more to the black side

"""some"""

First 4 are definitively incontrovertibly black metal. First wave if you want to be anal but they are black metal.

And what's the verdict on Hammerheart and Twilight of the Gods? Can I do those on nbbmn?

Anyone familiar with these guys? Nice Greek BM.

Bohemian Grove - Age of Retrogression
mega.nz/#!HBJlza4S!YfIOO0uXT29-sHZUsHRvDjQ-_nEi5klsCQeZV5eINHU

Posting here because I didn't notice the other thread was already past bumplimit.

i did hammerheart yesterday, so i think you can

I will as soon as I get back from rehearsal. Gotta keep those blastbeats nice and tight.

Superior Danish Black Metal coming in

You owe it to yourself to hear this album.

ESSENTIAL

it's not even cold here yet. can i delay?

Thanks for reminding me, I have the album of my computer for well over a year now. I guess now is the time to finally check it out.

ESSENTIAL

It should start snowing soon here in Denmark. Can't get any better.

Rude

would people be interested in early zine scan dumps? these things would bring down the image limit by like 50 so I'd limit it to one a thread and see if it launches from there but I think they're interesting and would help set the tone

It should snow here in Finland, too. They claim there could be even 20 cm of snow somewhere over tomorrow. I like it.

muh nigga

>tfw temperatures range between 20ºC and 10ºC in the day.
Fucking Mediterranean climate. Haven't seen snow in years. Can't be kvlt like this.

Awesome! Can't wait for the snow. Gonna listen to a shitload of Paysage d'Hiver when the snowfall will be at its peak.

plug.dj/nbbmn2016
Join, you shits

Sure.

I am, I don't know how you'd go about it though, maybe upload them someplace?

Starting this up right now. What can I expect?

That's a good choice, t b h. I'll probably go walk in the snow and listen to some Wyrd at the same time.

I queued a lot of Danish black metal for you guys on the Together Tube. I'll be gone for a couple of hours, but I'll post some more when I come home. Hope you'll enjoy the music.

le intellectual satanism meme, along with lots of mud and 2spooky dissonance. Also to be really bored.

I am going to listen to one album from every country I can around the world for this years NBBMN

For Denmark I have chosen Nortt, do you agree?

you are a hipster

Starting off with the classics

fun and infectious, even though the playing gets dangerously loose at times

anyone got their zines

Everything okay preacher?

Get in here!

i have horrible memory and forgot to upload the pic 2 times

Whatever happened to Fearless Iranian From Hell? Is he in prison now?

Changed my global font to Old English text, made Sup Forums 66.6% more kvlt

I feel like that's one of those things that would be cool for 20 minutes then massively annoying after that. Looks neato in that pic though.

not gonna lie, that looks bretty kvlt

Hopefully. He ruined orthodox bm for me. He was too abnoying about it

Nipon ist kvlt!

So far is pretty cool, I'll change it if I get tired of it I guess.
Thank you, it's lots of fun.

How does one change the global font?

GBK ist krieg

In firefox, go to about:preferences#content and select the font you want. And then you might also have to select that websites don't use their custom fonts but rather the ones you selected with the Advanced button there.

Vemod also played two of the best concerts I've ever attended.

there's literally only 14 albums from there and they're all from the different Popes

Helrunar - Frostnacht

Frostnacht and Dreifach Dorn are such great tracks. What went wrong after Baldr ok Iss? Sol and Niederkunfft are awful.

Bis die Seele gefriert is probably my favorite off the album.

I actually enjoy both Sól and Niederkunfft quite a bit but I can see why some people don't like the direction they took.

>implying this even sounds like urfaust

I'm currently listening to that, it's pretty boring, weak atmosphere, throwaway buildups. the only thing that stands out is the vocals, because Urfaust's vocal style is pretty out there.

Thank you

man they will never top Verräterischer, Nichtswürdiger Geist

Hey /nbbmn/ can anyone reccomend any good black metal documentaries?

Urfaust is and has always been more then just Ragnarök Mystiker sounding songs.

I think it's great.

they've been on this trajectory for a while and I'll miss the old baritone insanity backing pitch black music. It peaks early and then meanders from there.

at least it won't be as bad as the new Bolzer with their faux Mastodon affectations in terms of bands doing bright, painted covers

Yeah, the only track on Frostnacht I don't like is probably Älter als das Kreuz. Weird considering that a few years ago I used to sing it along with the audience whenever they played it live.

To be fair, Wine for Polyphem is a really good track.

It sounds a lot like Drei Rituale Jenseits des Kosmos, which is completely fine.

I've seen them once and they completely blew me away

forgot to nab a patch and I've been beating myself up for it ever since :(

You should have expected this. I love it