So, Sup Forums, what are you doing to promote the patriarchy?

So, Sup Forums, what are you doing to promote the patriarchy?
>be me
>just matched with this chick
>seeing how long I can go on this conversation
>eventully, just gonna say "So are you dtf?"

Is this legit?

>I attend vagina monologues showing
fucking lost

Ask her now

nah bait her a bit

tell her about your feminist blog first

this is good

stall some more

then say it, and say it means "down to fight (the patriarchy)"

Oh yes. Not even an hour or two old. The conversation is still going with her.

Post some more screen shots

Nah, I'm playing the role of the naive and unaware opportunity to be a freshly recruited SJW.
And right when she tells me about her blog and opens up about a long personal rape story, it will be time.

^

this. definitely this

make her repeat it. she's dtf

This is why I love this site.

bump

this has just started

>every female I know including me has been raped several times
>cites statistic
This is either someone trolling you or this shit is depressing

She probably felt she was raped because someone looked at her wrong. What's wrong with people today? Have there always been this many stupid people or has the Internet just made their voices more easily heard?

still going. Keep bumping if interested

not really, the majority of these "feminists" dont understand the difference between consentual, but later regretted sex, and rape.

basically she's saying she's done the walk of shame many many times.

>but it's rape

EVERYONE'S getting raped!

Top kek bruh Sup Forums powers activate!

If a girl is raped multiple times she's either the most unlucky person ever or doesn't care about her safety. Just walking around black neighbourhoods all willy nilly in a short skirt

Women get raped TWICE AS MUCH, but I think it will be less empowering to the argument of the other side to accept the counter-point in a condescending way.

I didn't mean the statistic was depressing. I meant the fact that she expects people to believe her is depressing.
I should've been more specific man

Keked, good job m8

pmuB

Alright, she's one of those drunk sex is a no-no kind of chicks...
So, I gotta bang her sober or talk to the cops

>sunday night, better get my rape skirt on and go for a walk

you're ruining it user!

also, go charge your phone

Ask her what if you are both drunk? You both raped eachother and it cancels out? Or you both become registered sex offenders?

>1 in 5
>considers doing anything with a guy after having a drink "rape"

So yes, a lot of women are raped. So many in fact that women can no longer function

Bump

This

dubs says you ask if you can see tits

you matched with the worst person in the world

Shit

checkm8

this is gold

Almost quints bro.

WirRAR. Do it op

I've seen worse.
There was a chick with a spiked dog color, black lipstick, a shaved head, and armpit hair.
But I obviously swiped left on that fucker... this one at least looks decent

That's the rape stat in Sweden lol

one off

1-10 dudes get raped kek

hurry up op you sack of dog shit

off by one is the motto.

check em

Off by 100 actually.

This was me

Wtf are you doing op? rek this bitch

So by that logic, if I drive drunk I can't be held responsible for my actions?

and 0/10 guys should keep talking to this chick after she said that

hes gotta go deeper

see you started charging

exactly user. get out in your car and be free

tumblr attacked this place a while back and I started a major distraction thread that made those bitches furious:
can't find the pic but the thread filled with anger and Sup Forums gold account replies

>The internet rapes people all the time
>So fucking Triggerd right now.

But irl just chilling after some dab rips.Even more chill with the fact that I am a straight White Male. My privilege is strong and im loving it. I have no worry about getting raped because im never going to prison, cops love white people.I smile wave and they keep on going.

op is a beta and wont get nudes from this more than likely larger girl but hey nudes are nudes

balls deep

>then call rape on her

so what, mid-bang she could just say, "actually nah", then it's rape?

try to get her triggered OP or you actually trynna smash?

I heard SJWs are crazy submissive in bed. Not gonna give her my full name for when she yells rape, but I would love to dominate a bitch and ghost

The deeper the connection the deeper the cut

How can you even bear it op? I just, i mean, I can't even...

Literally even.

Yes that can happen, welcome to the 21 century

buddy of mine got in lots of shit because of a chick like this, they hooked up drunk, he brought her back to his place, they slept together, she claimed rape.

I was there when they met in the bar, she asked me if I could buy her a drink, I had a gf so I said no, so she asked my buddy. then she was all over him.

OP tell this bitch she's a nut job, and don't get yourself in trouble

op stay strong
we need to explore her mind more before severing the link

LOOK AT THAT LAST LINE. WTF DID I TELL YOU GUYS.
>I LIKE DICK A LOT

Op is a SJW trolling you fools.
They are making you read the bullshit.

Fucking saged and I hope you get raped you fat Fucking Tumblr heffers.

Nigga there is no patriarchy to promote.

How can this bitch be so fucking stupid. Now being drunk is an excuse to take everyone to jail?
Hey I just got tatooed while I was drunk but, that fucker is going to jail because now I regret my "consent"

They're being rewarded for categorizing more and more interactions as rape, for dehumanizing men, and maneuvering to seize the assets of men at an ever increasing pace.

It's demonization at it's finest. Soon Bitchler will start rounding us up, extracting our semen, and rotating us through the gas chambers to the ovens.

Whenever I'm with a woman I point out who actually builds cities/civilization and how womenkind didn't/can't.

I need to add that to this.

Ask her this

"If a man and woman are both drunk and have sex and the man retracts consent the next day is the woman a rapist ?"

Op, dude, this bitch is boring as hell. If you actually do get to meet up she will probably accuse you of rape anyway. Tear this bitch up.. it is time.

agreed, end her

lol this!!!!!

Although I bet she says the man is the rapist.

Hey Sup Forums, do you like fish sticks?

OP don't

Alright, I asked.
I honestly think she'll say yes as well.

Yes

ask what happens when both parties are drunk

No

If there's an accident, you were raped by the other driver!!!

I think if OP is passive enough this girl will force sex upon him. This is a unique case, but let her feel like she is in control and she will probably bang you cuz she wants to feel empowered

My college has vagina monologues

If she does.....be fucking careful..you could end up as a sex offender real quick

AND THERE IT IS

How about you make me dinner and I make it so you can't shit right for a week?

OP here.
JK. She unmatched.

yes, even while you are cumming.

Guys are rotting in cells in America now, for exactly that,

She claims women can't give consent when they're drunk. Ask how then how men are able to give consent when they're just as drunk?

Beautiful m8, fuckin A.

>lol

i dont believe

bullshit/10

did not wait that long to get fucked
kill yourself op

Screencap

This is why I'm getting Bluetooth camera glasses... You cab even have real lenses put in...

It only has enough battery life for about 15 minutes of recording, but that's enough to record consent.