New feels thread since the old one died

New feels thread since the old one died.
I was the one posting everything last thread...
Someone help contribute please.
My feels folder isn't endless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fY5WpHrONU
youtube.com/watch?v=mkMVyw-7avI
youtube.com/watch?v=z6EjyL-l60Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uiCPqBfuWRM
streamboobs.com/nicollcherry/
youtube.com/watch?v=QQPz3uHEceM
youtube.com/watch?v=82kx2AI1Gns&index=224
youtube.com/watch?v=lX5FpPP4TSA
youtube.com/watch?v=RCQV7FYlwlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/?

What's wrong OP

3/?
Eh, just the usual. Get depressed every so often and tend to push through it.
Mostly tends to be caused by my loneliness I think.
Plenty of people find me attractive but I can't seem to find someone I'm compatible with.
Been alone for about 3 years now.

4/?

Same boat user. Do you work out?

Well... no feels thread tonight I guess.
Goodnight all.

Well shit. Bumped just in time. And nah. Always been well off when it comes to weight so never really thought about it.
5/?

Forgot to post pic.

Op you should start to lift weights, get muscles and get noticed

6/?
Guess it wouldn't hurt. I'll check it out and post on here in a few months if I make any progress.

Do it user I believe in you Sup Forumsrother. Well my tablet is about to die so I wish you luck user. Sorry this thread isn't bumping but I hope you do take my advice. I'll be watching the board for your progress. Peace out

I've been feeling really shitty lately anons. I just finished my first year at uni and things have gotten all fucked up. First semester of uni was great I had a great group of friends and we did everything together. All I did was hang out with them and smoke pot all the time. For some reason the 2nd semester of Uni fucked us all up. My entire friend group completely collapsed and we all kind of split up. For some reason we all just stopped hanging out all together. I have 3 roommates and I have 1 who is my best friend, we are exactly alike and we loved my other two roommates. But then one of them joined a phrat and completely just fell off track. He started drinking all the time and never went to class. The other roommate followed him and just got fucked up all the time. I had one other friend from 1st semester that I hung out with a lot. She was like my best friend from 1st semester too. It was basically me, her and, roommate 1 hanging out all the time, while the other 2 just got fucked up all the time and did nothing all day. I was really sad about drifting from the other 2 roommates because I was close with both of them. Then one day the girl best friend told me she liked me. Then we started dating which and I finally lost my virginity. I was still sad I had lost touch with the other 2 roommates until one day roommate 3 (non phrat one) got drunk on the beach and I had to go and find him and call the paramedics.

cont.

That fucked me up a lot. I really don’t know why. After that I was just angry at how stupid he could be. I saw that he didn’t give a shit about me and what he put me through that night. After that I started missing home a lot and my friends. My friends back home didn’t drink or smoke or anything. For the rest of the year it was basically just going to class smoking with roommate 1, and hanging with gf. And life just seemed so mundane. Not just mine, life itself. People just drop in and out of your life and it sucks. Last week I texted my ex if she wanted to hang out over summer. Me and her have been friends for a while and in a lot of ways she was my best friend for a lot of high school. We had not talked while I was at uni (she is a year younger so she is in high school). We had grown very distant and did not talk a lot. In the same text asking her to hang out I also apologized for being such a shitty friend and that I felt bad we didn’t talk as much and I had not been there for her. She texted me saying that our friendship really in not worth it and we basically should stop pretending to be friends. I cried a fuck ton. I knew she was right but, I did not want to admit that we were not friends. It really was for the best, but it made me feel like shit that people just drop out of your life like that. My circle of friends keep getting smaller and smaller and it sucks.

7/?
Sounds good, man. Goodnight.

I hate loneliness. The only thing that can really make me break down. I hope you do find someone bro. Godspeed.

kekaroonis, dat feel when youre shredded but a kv and dead inside

Posting some pictures. Don't mind me.

8/?
Sorry to hear that, user. I lost all my friends out of highschool and realized we were only friends because we all went to the same school. I only keep in touch with a couple people now because we have shared interests but making friends as an adult is much more difficult than in school it seems.

Forgot to mention something. I do appreciate some of you anons having a fucking heart and helping others when they are at their lowest. Best to you Sup Forumsros.

>Also, shit soaked life user here

I'm feeling for so many reasons. The anxiety has gotten really bad lately; I can only handle one thing at a time, and only with lots of rest.

I've distanced myself from as many friends and relatives as I can to focus on work. Problem is people in my field don't seem to know I exist, and I can barely handle the little I do now.

My best friend has been trying to contact me for a while now, and I don't have the strength to put my foot down about his fascism. (I'm an AnCom, we'll leave it at that for now, this is feels not Sup Forums.) It kills me because we used to have a lot of fun, and in a lot of ways we've grown up to like the same music, movies, even Facebook pages.

And I might even be able to get over this if I wasn't aching so bad everywhere. Getting out of bed feels like lifting a thousand pounds, and I always think to myself for the rest of the day how much I'd like to go back to not feeling anymore. And I'd even get help, but the last time I tried that I got fucked with by my parents and all the people who think I'm just sad.

bump.

No... there is no being when you "are" dead.

9/?

Wrong reply. Sorry, OP.

10/?
No worries, user.

How about the story of Ugly? Wish I had someone/something to give my attention to. Fuck.

11/?

tfw when youre crying alone on a sunday night while posting in a feels threadwith 2 other anons. what a life, am i right?

back at you

I feel better knowing you're here with me, user

12/?
Heh, yea... but you aren't alone, user. You have us. Even though we are faceless, and sometimes we may not even respond, we are still here and someone will read your story. So feel free to share, man.

13/?

Right. It's pretty bad when it's incredibly easy to make someone cry. Alone and crying is a really shitty feeling.

>still this guy.

Not crying but I'm feeling

ill start posting some songs im listening too as well, i dont think i can bare to write down my feels

youtube.com/watch?v=9fY5WpHrONU

14/?

Rest in pepperonis you great basterd

from "Daytripper"

15/?

youtube.com/watch?v=mkMVyw-7avI

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
This is how vapid and unrelatable all of your "struggles" are.

i dont know why, but theres something really intimate crying with other people on a sunday night

No there isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=z6EjyL-l60Y

16/?
This is honestly how I feel most of the time, although, there have been times when things have gotten real bad and I was suicidal.

youtube.com/watch?v=uiCPqBfuWRM

Fuck!

Right here op
streamboobs.com/nicollcherry/

17/?

I don't know how to put this so I'm just gonna try.. I've been a lurker for yearss. Occasional poster. Anyways, I feel like everyone and everything I've ever been around ever always leaves or dies or just.. I don't know disappears I guess. I forgot how to feel up until recently. I'm scared and kinda annoyed at myself. I've been fucking up since I was 15 in so many ways anons, I'm 23 now. I just want this to be fine and good and stuff ya know. I just want things to be alright. For my friends, my family, and even for y'all anons. I know I don't know y'all but still. I just don't know anymore right now..

youtube.com/watch?v=QQPz3uHEceM

God damn...Fuck man, just, fuck.

>still this user.

Long distance relationships are hard man.

18/?

youtube.com/watch?v=82kx2AI1Gns&index=224

Most definitely user. Care to talk?

19/?

I feel this way quite a bit. When I'm at work, I kind of wish someone would walk in and just pull a damn gun on me. I wouldn't fight. I just take my work shirt off and lay it beside me.

check'd

Yeah okay, why not. English is not my first language and its 4 am sorry.
I meet her last year when I went on an exchange on Finland, I'm in Argentina, fucking 15,000km away. I love her so much, she's trying to come on November god I hope she can if she doesn't come here Idk what I'm going to do man.
Pic fucking related.
Thanks for reading Sup Forumsro

This is fucking retarded. kys fegit

"Hey user. Just wanted to say hi since I haven't seen you all day."

>crying ensued.

This.. Feels familiar..

Have you never met a girl like the cactus? One who needs a relationship but when she's in one she gets paranoid and unhappy, hurting the user she's with and being even more unhappy because she's hurting him but he doesn't get it and stays with her trying to make her better.
Fuck.
Layla was just like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX5FpPP4TSA

sorry lads, but im done for the night... dont have the energy...

20/?
?
Mine was Emma...

Jesus dude. That smile. I hope you do get to see her again, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCQV7FYlwlE

I know the feel. My ex was like that too. I miss her so much still. I told her that I wouldn't ever let her be alone and she said the same to me. Now I'm lonely and scared. I don't want to admit to being alone, but I don't want to be alone. I miss her.

21/?

No problem Sup Forumsto I understand. It's cool. The best way I found to not get disappointed is just wait and see, and still live and love. Honestly I got to see my first love, she lived in Philly I live in Texas. I was lucky enough to see the woman I love, still do. Even though I haven't seen her in years and we've been broken up since I was 15 and her 14. We've known each other since we were 11. When we broke up. She left, stopped talking to me, left entirely, and I went on a self destructive path. As of recently Ive been trying to stop or slow down. I'm 23 BTW now. I just recently got in touch with her. Anyways what I'm saying is just enjoy her, ya know? Even if you aren't together.
Hope that helps Sup Forumsro.

Same boat, user. Force yourself to keep going

Thanks man

I'm glad you anons are here when others need to get something off their chest. I'm done for the night. Best to you Sup Forumsros.

birthday's coming up in a few days. strongly considering killing myself.

22/?
I will, user. I'll always have a faint hope that things will get better... One day.
Goodnight, user.

I know that feel user, alcohol will bandage it.

this one hits me in the heart and more than that give such a nostalgia

Hope you get back in touch with her, i see my first love every once in a while, its nice. Yeah it helps, thanks man, also there's a 6 hours time difference which sucks.

ehhhh....