Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Lpw3yMCWro
youtube.com/watch?v=F4wyy_xHrrM
youtube.com/watch?v=n5h0qHwNrHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

overrated

I think eh's a pretty cool guuy.

Pretentious pop pap.

i liked creep and paranoid android. but not enough to fully explore their music. and when i tried i wasnt impressed.

open too album/song suggestions

Burn the Witch its pretty awesome

For the good of the genepool and collective intelligence, kill yourself.

I think most of your replies are going to be armchair critics, OP

They're great, enjoy them
their new album is awesome
let the haters hate

they think they're "critics"
they probably think Nirvana sucked too
they're failed artists enraged that someone made it to the top without being a rat race faggot like them
that's why they really "hate" it OP

Creep defines me.

Just ask about any 13 to 15 yr old qt in my town.

ignore all other posts for

if I like a particular song, I usually look up the album and listen to the other songs on it

so the vid is like a music video version of The Wicker Man? or did this come out beefore that movie
i did like the song tho

One of my favorite bands tbh.

This is Former President George W Bush.
Although they wrote a song about how I stole the 2000 Election, I rather enjoy these funny sounding English boys' music in spite of that. Keep it up.

Radiohead is bae.

Knives Out Single
beautiful melody line
youtube.com/watch?v=2Lpw3yMCWro

They are weak vocally but I still like a lot of their stuff. OK Computer was a great album.

radiohead a pretty alright guy

>They are weak vocally
Bullshit
Thom Yorke is a powerful vocalist with an incredible range

He's pretty monotone in most of their songs. Just kind of drones on without emotion.

the vocals are the most unique part of their music.
i mean the instrumentals on repeat thing has been done by countless people but that singing style isnt as common

that's kind of the point

actually a lot of Radiohead's songs are about people who have lost their emotions and just phone it all in, even during sex
that's why their shit is triple platinum

I got into them just before ok computer was released and that was their first album I bought. Then I got Pablo honey and finally the bends.
They got a bit too weird and experimental for me after that.

Fuck you faggots for letting this thread die

youtube.com/watch?v=F4wyy_xHrrM

a dik

this. his vocal melodies are so fucking powerful

love this song. pertinent to shit im going through right now. listening to it for the 3rd time in a row

I'd think if any of you faggots gave this song a listen from start to finish it would relate to your autistic asses.

youtube.com/watch?v=n5h0qHwNrHk

It's infectious

if thats the case it must be why i cant get into their music. its good instrumentally but i am a being of much feels and im wearing them on my sleeves as i speak... type. i feel cut off from emotion when i listen to this

I think if they keep practicing and stick to their dreams they might make something of themselves

Creep is fucking awesome

you need to smoke some good shit too
turn it up and let it wash over you

they might even get on Johnny Carson
that's a feather in your cap

You must be a true radiohead fan trolling other true fans with that shit nigga

BABY'S GOT THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDS

WEDONHAVEANYREYAAAAALLL

FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDS

>be me
>chef at wendy's
>handing out cheeseburgers to space aliens in the drive-thru

You're not listening to the right songs.

There are certain Radiohead songs I have trouble listening to because they're so emotionally powerful. I have to be mentally prepared for them.

Jesus Christ
Radiohead only had two hit songs
deal with it

Wow. Talk about entirely missing my point. Nice job broseph.

thats what you do for all music bro. when i smoke and listen to wu-tang i get fucking hyped. led zep makes me want to have sex. and the beatles make me love. and nin- hurt makes me depressed as all fuck since im a former junkie. i feel no emotional connection to the things this guy sings about.

Their new album was a solid "Meh". Finally getting the studio recording of "true love waits" was a big let down but the version we wanted wouldn't fit the tone of the new album. Anyway, the last good full album was OK Computer but they had MANY amazing tracks since then. But radiohead doesn't promote those great tracks much because they're trying to push their new sound which is just meh. Amazing band but they cant pull off two Kid A type transformations in one career. I dont know if any band has.

isn't that a QOTSA song?

ignore this post

Haha, yeah i'm with this guy. I mean... if a band isnt' on the radio and the infallible Billboard 100 then they're trash right? Radio friendly or it's shit.

The Bends is their absolute best album with OK Computer being a close second. Anyone who disagrees has their ears on backwards.

People compare them to the Beatles. an insult to the Beatles if you ask me.

Rather have my ears on backwards as a discerning adult than the ears of a 13 year old boy from 1995.

Their older works haven't aged well
New album is the shit though