Be a racist

>be a racist
>get drunk one night, plow an indian bitch so hard her turban is burnin
>she's madly in love with me over a night i don't remember
>never have this one love me this much before, she worships the ground i walk on even though i hate her fucking guts
>decide to fuck her regularly, calling her a dirty shitskin in the bedroom and calling her a worthless raghead
>she loves to be degraded, making her love me even more
>i end up having a son, he's an indianigger too

am i a terrible person for not loving my son because he's brown, or a good person because i'm going to stay with them because i don't want a kid growing up with a shit home life? also, indian girls thread

next time go for the feather type and not the dot variety then you get nice tavern jackets cheap smokes and tax breaks

>so hard her turban is burnin

Does your son have any similarities of you?

people tell me he has my eyebrows

Does she poo in loo?

cant be helped you dont like the habibs, but who does. Better man than most for sticking through it for your son though.

lol that's it?

What do you plan to do now?

yes but she offered to do something scat related if i was into it

post her pics now including nudes and face

:( it's just my lot in life, i guess

idk, i don't know if i should try not hating sandniggers for the crazy sand monkey pussy, or be a deadbeat and leave or something

that sounds like a bad idea

This.....

The birth of Pajeet

Stick it thru fag you might actually come to accept and change your racist ways, if not why not....pic a samoan

I think we ALL need to see her nudes + face.

tits, spread vag, butt hole... pls do what's right.

What will you do if your son starts to date black women?

Fucking gold

Your the problem with society. People like you who say they are racist an then go off and make more of those poointheloo curry bath live birth pieces of shit. Your life is a lie and you should feel bad I hope you dont make it through the winter you hypocrite.

that dick is disgusting

cause he doesnt want his kid being 300lbs and 7ft tall

No he'd be that kind of scum if he left the kid like a nigger father...fact that he's actually sticking around speaks volumes about how much of a man he is sandnigger kid or not compared to niggers and redneck niggers like you.. stupid fucking cuck

My mum is samoan dad is german...im' 6'5 195 pounds master race everywhere.
>mfw You just described my Brother

and yet OP said he feels bad for not loving his kid cause hes brown. Did you even fucking read? Or is your inbred ass that stupid?

oh, thats the good stuff

>implying taking care of your shit (his son in this case) makes your a honorable man
Society it's so fucked up that even taking care of someone legitimate like your son it's considered a big move of honor now fuck you user and fuck you op you're not good for taking care of the shit you make you're just an average man

you are fucked Op even if you send him and mom back to the land of telephone tech support he will never be accepted just try and breed them with jews from this point forward to dig out if this hole

He does...he's just fucking around, if he Dosent really love the kid or the shitskin mother he would've left by now, bitch are you that retarded, wannabe racists these days like fuckin scene kids....all nigger lovers specially OP and you included

>Hates Indians
>Wants Indian thread

Make up your mind and stop with the denial

You're the stupid fuck rightnow

Change him or change yourself, there is no solution.

>The land of telephone tech support
Kek'd

Indian women don't wear turbans

Who gives a fuck....

Congratulations, you're the last white of your dna chain. The last one, the traitor.

I like curry

Tyrone the post

I'm being honest to every faggot that believes looking after a soon makes you some kind of saint
Your logic goes pretty much like this
>I'm the scum of earth the worst peace of shit that human kind can offer but hey i take care of my kids so at the end all of the shit I've done it's forgiven and now I'm a good honest man

Sexy

>hates indians
>fucks an indian on the regular with no rubber

nigger pick one

Very stupid reflexion, not that people can just wash every sin and go on with their life, but he's taking the responsibility for his actions and you blame him for that. He's a rational guy who understands that he fucked up doing that, but he's correct the mistake in being a father and a husband.

What's your point ? How he leave his own blood (as cringy as it sounds to you racist fuck that's his son) and just go on with his life ?
Society doesn't work like that. You're stupid because you're calling him out on his good actions rather than his bad actions he did before.

top fucking kek. felt that one in my soul

you might be a hateful racist but she's more than happy to put up with it because at least with you she isn't being raped at night by her shitskin father who didn't have the decency to wash the shit off his hand after wiping before putting his fingers inside her

Winona has a big black beaver!

Jesus fuck can you possibly honk on OP's bobo more?

My point is op taking care of HIS son doesn't clean up his sins doesn't make him a good man doesn't make him better hes doing what's hes supposed to do staying with his son doesn't make him a better person than an average man
Leaving his son makes him the kind of person that shouldn't have human rights

I'm a son without father, so I think about the little guy rather than OP. I just find good ethics in OP while being a shitty racist that fucked without thinking to consequences.

> inb4 tyrone, mine died of cancer

Your point is shit, you don't even know if you're mad that he's not leaving or not.

cuz you're white and indians worship white skin

I'm picturing you as a German Dwawyne Johnson of sorts....and it's beautiful.

Dis-fucking-gusting.

Way to chuck your DNA down the street.

Get it? "chuck", not throw, because now you're part fecal-pajeet too.

Also, "down the street", not "toilet", because undoubtedly, Mrs. Pajeet thinks of your toilet as a basin to Vishnu, and regularly drinks from it before tonguing you deeply in maelstrom of curry-scented fecal-flavored saliva exchange that you have come to love.

You're disgusting.

I love it.

its yours now man, you have to take care of him even if he is a indianigger.
at least they are smart if properly trained

How does Indian pussy and ass taste?

lol this guy is like the most useless racist in the world

wait is op why?

For the love of God please tell me you work out. Don't let those good aryan-samoan genes go to waste.

Kinda have a thing for Samoan....

Make him hate his race. Even hitler had blacks, musies and indians in his army.

Mehh...i work out sometimes

Is anyone else turned on by the thought of a sexy Indian girl taking a shit in the street?

No

You look like a derpy faggot

First: Raise him in awareness of his Aryan heritage. Get him to be proud about being half-white. Get him to be willing and able to defend White Western Civilization.

Second: Move (stay) into (in) white neighborhood. Send the kid to white schools etc. so he get's to live the "white life", identifies as white and so on.

Third: If you want to have more kids, adopt white children.

This way, the harm done may be mitigated.