let's have a nice thread! hwaiting!

youtu.be/cYb-76RQWd4
youtu.be/cYb-76RQWd4
youtu.be/cYb-76RQWd4

Lay is okay

lisa 2bh

thanks onec friend!

Nugu?

All memes and shitposting aside, can we all take a step back and appreciate the girls of Twice?

Barely a week over a year ago, Twice had just debuted. Their song wasn't doing too hot on the charts and they had sold like 4k albums in their first week, but hey they were essentially nugus. They were lucky enough to be nominated for The Show in their very first week, going up against Lovelyz. Twice fans streamed and voted their hearts out, beating Lovelyz but unfortunately losing to some older guy's ballad (I believe it was a Shinhwa member?), ending their chances of a win at debut as Taeyeon, IU and F(x) sweeped the shows.

Not to be discouraged, the girls trudged on with promos and soon Twice was gaining in popularity rapidly.Things were looking good for the girls until Chewy innocently waved a flag on My Little TV. Suddenly JYP was blacklisted in China, TWICE were losing CFs and Tzuyu was bombarded with hundreds of thousands of hate messages every single day. There was very real mounting pressure from Chinese investors in Korea for JYPE to either drop Tzuyu or disband the entire group to save the rest of their artists. Forget sales records, fans were terrified that Twice would break the record for shortest-lived girl group at a mere 3 months. /kpg/ and a lot of other k-pop fans love to bash on Twice now but I still remember back then the overwhelming sympathy and support from all fandoms back then. The xtraordinary circumstances Chewy was through shook even the most fervent antis. Even the scandal died down with the apology video no-one could predict what terrible mental scars had been inflicted on a 16-year old girl.

I don't think anyone back them could have predicted that as Twice goes back to The Show again to pick their first win for TT that they would be the most popular girl group in Korea to surpass that SNSD achieved in their prime. Our girls deserve to walk down that flower path and we will always support them.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEHWxaWQyHE

youtube.com/watch?v=o7Pvt8W-xlI
asc up boys

oh hey i can actually read kpg now

IOI shitters sure know how to ruin a thread

>now
>not using filters

The last thread had 134 posters. As well as being spammed up to hell. At this point in time it's hard to deny /kr/ is necessary. It's only a matter of Hiro being less incompetent with Sup Forums finances.

here we go again

how hard is momo resisting to not plow chewy there

nice try, omgshitter
stay mad your shit group is SHIT

i was talking about the theme

That theme was cool tho
What did he mean by this?

All that was necessary is a janitor, the fuck are you talking about

I was just spamming while waiting for my tea to cool down. Calm the fuck down.

Taengoo vlive in 5 minutes

but it was bright and hard to read

>tea
I hate british people

That last thread was explosive

At first I tought this was Leeteuk.

I hate Lay now.

the
>kpg needs to be moved to /kr/
guy

whats his story? how does he not know he can just use a trivial filter to hide kpg threads?

perfect, she'll put me right to sleep, just in time for bed

But her song will come out in an hour... You can't fall asleep!

I think I am falling in love with Momo. Please help.

woty

post some sexy sohye please

BASED

It's a sm station song?

I finally figure out how to use filters and the guy stops spamming.

someone spam again so i can feel good

lisa is plastic done right

i hope taeyeon destroys bp but not twice. twice is cool

>sexy sohye
lol

vlive.tv/video/16047
>no subs

>gaypop thread
>spam stops

lisa mentioned

i want to fuck this taiwanese slut

Twice - Entertainment Weekly
youtu.be/XO07KH9TwfY

rabbit is so unathletic lel.

what should I spam

based crippled bunny

wtf I love gaypop now.

ewww manface

you know why she can't right? TT

naked korean sluts

i didnt spam that shit, not my doing, i dislike twice and this is the main reason why

shame about the face

vlive.tv/video/16047
vlive.tv/video/16047
vlive.tv/video/16047

white women are disgusting

oh right. I forgot she has a bad leg.

wording this

ITS ON

Is BP even more dead now?

isn't she beautiful?

Can you shut the fuck up about Nayeon being "crippled"

It's a serious issue and you piss me off as someone who has physical injuries that make walking hard as shit

She's a goddamn hero for being able to work past that and have such an active life as an idol

>it's a cooking show
Heol daebak

Look at Taeyeon's eyes. She's been smoking that green marijuana.

taeyeon is so boring

s-sorry...

she was probably just nervous and couldnt sleep

also living with her disgusting face and not being ashamed of showing it to the world shes really brave

how serious is it?

word, Nayeon is our heroic bunny

her nose doesn't look odd!

Taeyeon doesn't look hot anymore. I think that Yeri is prettier than her.

yezimemer...

You're a stupid faggot lol

she has a cute plastic nose~!

Is she going to bake cupcakes...

Who can make wembs here?
I need a favor

Good falseflagging

they'll probably fall to third place.

ha what a cripple

shut up you crippled nigger

what did taeyeon say about looking blazed

This place is a shithole. If Hiro had any sense he'd nuke it.

ok but no twice

ew

Why are EXID songs so fucking dull?
I mean, I want to like them and EL and Solji are good singers but the arrangements are usually very weak and I really can't see the point of those generic girly lyrics when the MV and dances are so suggestive.
Can't they at least do a crappy sexual song BEG's Warm Hole?

imagine having hot sweaty s*x with jisoo in the stuffy closet

I agree

fuck off
u
c
k

o
f
f

Agreed. Looks one million times better but still looks natural.

Why can't Taeyeon have her own vlive channel?

I don't want to follow SM

>our guy
Speak for yourself.

Omo!

Twice better be careful these days. Any scandal can fuck them up real quick with the amount of antis they have. Their mv is about to reach 100k dislikes and you don't see that everyday. I think it's pretty clear that besides being the currently most popular gg, they're also the most hated one. Their antis are ready and out for blood.

Remember when T-ara was literally about to snatch the NGG title from SNSD when they were slaying it in 2012? They were in a similar position as Twice; slaying but had so much antis. But they slipped and their antis made them fall even harder. JYP better be careful with these girls, especially the foreign line

Embrace it

sm is really fucking everything up by having just one channel for all their groups
all the gayshit spam is honestly making me want to unfollow them, and i fucking love so many of their groups

Twice needs a good scandal desu