thoughts on cozy tapes?

Other urls found in this thread:

zedge.net/ringtone/1090178/
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ274umjhFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP WAVYBONE BODEINE BRAZY

Link?

link plz

the fuck you asking for links? everything easy enough to find for the last 10 years

pretty well produced and fun. Standouts are Nasty's World, Money Man, and Telephone. Could have done without any Lil Uzi Turd but he's only got one song

Not complete shit, but just ok.

kek

Rcoky rapping his ass off on this tape

Rocky* lmao

R-cocky definitely did do a bit of raping with some tape.

relevant because Young Nigga Living samples Skull Kid's creepy laugh

It's the producer tag for DJ Smokey.

I also thought it was Poe's laugh at first, then I realized poe's laugh is like a high pitched version of the same thing.
zedge.net/ringtone/1090178/

BRRRNG BRRRNG BRRNG
POSTMAN

wtf meng Runner is one of the best songs

who dis

Restored my faith in the mob after the crock of SHIT that was Ferg's new album.

TELPEHONE CALL FROM YOUNG CARTI SAID ITS LIT

>killing niggas even tho black lives matter
dopest verse

bump

havnt had the chance to listen yet but i'm looking forward to it, telephone was great.

surprisingly good. rocky really showed off his rapping abilities on this and most of the other members of the mob weren't too annoying either. nasty's world beat is amazing and the rapping is some old school new york type shit its great. love how this album feels both old school and new at the same time. the beats really feel old school sometimes and the gritty rapping, but at the same time they got people like uzi and yachty on here and they actually sound good on it. and lastly the visuals on that 12 min music video are stunning: youtube.com/watch?v=wQ274umjhFY didn't expect to like an asap mob album that much, i like this more than rocky last solo album.