I am so stoned right now and I noticed that there is no anime character who smokes weed. Why?

I am so stoned right now and I noticed that there is no anime character who smokes weed. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUzvzXFoxJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Asians don't smoke weed.

That is sad

maybe because anime represents a culture where there isn't a stereotype of losers who literally will not shut the fuck up about smoking weed or naming their new pieces or times they got high.

Anime is better than that, and it's not very good to begin with.

Reevaluate your fucking life, you god damned loser.

/thread

Thx for the advice

/cringe thread

youtube.com/watch?v=TUzvzXFoxJU

because Japs are not into looser things they just want to piss off daddy chan if they are edgy so they will fuck the occasional nigger but will not be a stoner because they want to succeed in life overall.

"Succeed"

I like how the only edgy faggots in the thread are the 2 "non-smokers"

I believe it has something to do with the legality of it being aired on TV in Japan, as manga can have more in it than anime can. This is especially true with swearing, nudity and gore.

In Charlotte, the protagonist can be seen attempting to take a drug of some sort. I thought it was crystal coke the first time I watched it but I think it was weed thinking back on it. The manga probably said what it was.

I like anime and weed. If I could be NEET forever I would. But Trump is becoming president and I want to MAGA.

Dude I would rather be happy and a loser than not to smoke and to be in a bad mood every day

On a side note, I just recently started smoking weed and have been wondering what you guys think of headaches or nausea when smoking weed?

One time I had a head ache and it felt like those back massagers (with the 2 balls) were behind my eyes on the highest setting.

And yesterday I took a hit before bed and I just felt sick, like I was gonna puke.

Today I was reading that I should try smaller hits at a time.

There is some anime where a character gets high on pot. Black Lagoon is one, but they clearly have not even a concept of what pot does. Usually the character experiences extreme hallucinations and other effects which pot smokers could only wish actually happened.

The driver?

Yeah the irish dude.

OP here
I only get headaches if mix weed with other "things"

Please delete this gif, kurisu is pure

Thats why you baka, only smoke pure weed, used to take large hits when i started, just got really loopy, happy, and hungry

I've had weed from a few very different people. Multiple have given me a headache.

I don't lace it, either, though. What the fuck.

not being edgy and I do smoke from time to time I was stationed in Japan and know they are fucking whacko racist fucks

>breathe chinese air

I leave this here

Was maybe shit stuff . I once had really strong stuff, it hit me KO

I think ur just smoking low grade/mid grade weed my friend. I only smoke high grade so I don't encounter that problem again.

Could be. How can you tell? High right now. Kinda feels like my head is literally vibrating weakly from in the center.

Could be lack of tolerance, could just be how your body reacts to it
Everyone is different

theres 420tan the 420chan mascot

Why do faggots like you gotta exist?
When do stoners ever talk about weed with people that don't smoke?
Answer: never
Not unless they're fuckin autistic, but even thats stretching it because even aspies know that nobody gives a shit

Given where anime comes from, following with the extreme censorship laws in the country; leaves to no surprise of drug content being prohibited.

In japan you'll get the evil eye just by smoking in public places, let alone with weed.

Watch the first episode of naruto in the English dub

Um afro samurai smokes a joint usually always. also a scene in samurai champloo mugen gets blazed as. hip hop anime weed relevance ok check it

Nice, also high as fuck right now hi guys

because after WW2, the U.S. dumped a bunch of laws and restrictions on Japan one of which was that marijuana was illegal. Prior to this, marijuana was a major crop in Japan and a foundation of their culture - hemp was used in the creation of clothing, ropes, sails, etc as well as a food source.
This, coupled with successful propaganda scare tactics of the time, had led to the next generation of Japanese to be scared shitless of the stuff. Most are convinced it causes onset of severe paranoia and delusions causing people to need to be admitted to a mental facility.
A lot of younger Japanese right now travel abroad, actually gain experience with it, and realize it's not literally the Devil's Lettuce and that it's not making people go batshit crazy. There's a small movement in Japan to bring pot back and to stop viewing it as such a vile and dangerous substance.

Well mid grade/low grade is usually like already broken up into small pieces while high grade is usually just like big bugs and the THC crystals are also way more visible when its high grade.

Nugs*

Assassination Classroom. When Nagisa has to dress up as a girl to get through the bar. The guy he meets is smoking weed. He even admits to it after returning to the group.

There's s lit of misinformation regarding MJ in Japan. The penalties are quite severe even for very small amounts. Couple that with a 99.6% conviction rate (yup, you can Google that shit) and there is NO pot culture in Japan. In 5 years there, I only saw it twice and only once in the possession of a Japanese person.

But shrooms were legal until a decade or so ago. Go figure.

OP here
Of course I know there have been episodes where Weed appeared but I meant a character who always smokes weed.

Kurisu may be pure, but Mayuri is best

Tuturu!

Trap Pro

kek

Can you feel the freedom? No? Me too

Its definitely meth in Charlotte. Because it happens right when hes hanging out at the arcades all day, that's what you would take if you were gaming, also it shows it being a power for sure, and finally meth is very common in Asia because there are illicit factories that produce whereas weed (ironically) is more rare because it has to be grown as a plant. I remember the scene you're thinking of

One that comes to mind for me is Kyoukai No Konata, the older female character who they go to for advice, who runs a picture taking shop, smokes a pipe all the time. They show her ashing and packing the pipe, and it kind of implies she's smoking weed (maybe opium? But you wouldn't pack opium hence why I think its meant to imply weed)

That's literally the only anime weed reference I can think of. Her name is Ayaka Shindo if you want to google it

Pic related. You can even see her in the bottom middle pic. And she looks like they draw her stoned

OP here