Good luck, Iceland

Good luck, Iceland.

They've already achieved more than they were expected to.
Also, England is a meme so quaterfinal is in their reach.

Good luck, England.

>finishing 3rd gets you a better bracket than finishing 2nd

this stupid format deserves to rot

>finish 3rd
>have to play Germany
Yea
"better bracket"

>Drawtugal

They will easily beat England in freekicks.

Who's playing against Croatia now?

whoever gets to the final from this side of the bracket should just be given the trophy

How are Holland doing in this Euros? I somehow missed all of their matches.

tsuu + 10

better than meeting croatia imo

Portugal, I think

>England v Iceland

I can just imagine the memes already. The only way it could have been worse was if we played Georgia.

Its the fault of better teams such as portugal and england failing not the format.

>implying England are a harder matchup than Croatia

I don't even watch this sport and know you're fucked m8

Good luck, Portugal :^)

What a shit sport where you can win 0 games and advance and be better off coming in 3rd than 2nd. Explain yourselves Euorpean faggots. You know what? Don't. I'm done with your sport. Goodbye.

>it's unironically better for Portugal to have finished 3rd and got into the weak bracket
joke tournament

Who are you referring to?

Muh dick when Croatia rapes you 6-0

Don't jinx it

Can Portugal beat Croatia?

This tournament is totally disproportionate

spain is pretty average this year, I doubt they can make it past germany

Belgium/ Germany final
Screencap this now

Fucking moortugal was supposed to beat Hungary to get into the meme bracket TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Still, Croatia are no walkovers.

yeah, they usually beat us
fuck this shit, and fuck that island niggers

Lel, we if we can't beat Italy we will certainly not make it past Churwatia.

Ireland was a lucky shot, just like everyone of Lukeku's goals

>have an opportunity to enter the meme bracket by doing fucking nothing
>also an opportunity to get a revenge on croatia for WC elimination
>still cuck themselves by scoring a late goal when barbosas have already given up

JUST

>Spain beating Germany
Hue

Portugal are in the meme bracket...

We play germany you play Iceland. Lol how is that better for us

At this point we dictate which bracket is the meme one.

Won't Turkey qualify over Albania because they have more goals scored?

So Germany and France get a break and a play sides that have played a game only days before?

This new system is unbalanced

>Belgium in semis
This is bigger delusion than the whole "IT'S COMING HOME LADS" shit.

Albania are out.

>implying that your shitty """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""team"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is better than Croatia

It's literally Europe's top 4 heavyweights and Englel in one side of the bracket, and meme teams, Portgual, and Wales in the other side.

This Euro is literally guaranteed a finals massacre win for whoever gets out of the death bracket.

Kek, then Belgium might face Turkey. Last time this happened there were major riots in Ghent, Belgium

Huh? Slovakia played before us.

I'm not other me, and while other me has some strange picks, I do think Belgium can seriously get to the final as all the sides that are better on paper than (Germany, Spain, France, England, Italy) are all on the other side

Croatia would be extremely difficult but it's crazy how lucky Belgium can be (provided they finish 2nd)

Not saying they are a lock for the final but this is the best possible path Belgium could have hoped for

>implying wales aren't meme

This. We play like shit but are always lucky.

>implying Portugal aren't a one man team who are doing shit because Ronaldo is a crybaby faggot

But Croatia are a good team.
Also
>implying Wales aren't a meme team

you're a cuck

how is it better to have to play Croatia than England? Are you shitting me? Have you seen both teams play? Croatia ACTUALLY have a shot at winning if their fans don't chimp out, England is a meme team that will get knocked out by Iceland

QUESTION:

Everyone takes a Spain-Italy game for granted, but what if Belgium obliterates Sweden while Italy loses again Sweden?

It would make 6 points for Belgium and Italy, but with a better goal average for Belgium, so it's Spain-Belgium instead...

No?

RARE

Portugal had no business making the knockout stage but Ronaldo had other ideas. They've also played pretty well despite Ronaldo's antics and lack of goals.

If they manage to beat Croatia then the other meme teams might be a cakewalk.

Time will tell; they've played pretty well and are Portugal tier in terms of talent.

while Italy loses against Ireland* of course

head to head instead of goal difference m8

direct competition counts
Belgium lost to Italy
Italy has already won their group

I think Iceland may actually get through. They will have a good gameplan and will frustrate the hell out of England.

funny thing i was thinking about the same thing.

Go suck Lukaku's bbc

Because of the rest of the bracket you autist

I can guarantee you Belgium don't want any part of the other bracket. If they can stay in the meme bracket and meme their way to the final, they would probably do that.

You too Cro-bro

I can see them beating us, we can't score against teams who park the bus and counter attack because we have no quality deliveries or clinical strikers.

MEEEEEEH. What a stupid rule... so Italy can deliver the worst show ever tonight and still be first, after scoring only 3 (three) goals, while Belgium can crush Sweden 9-1 and not be rewarded for it.

no

you+pineapple are about as dangerous of a team as it gets in the Euros, up there with Germany, Spain, Italy and France and based on performance probably top 3

>we're gonna lose to a supermarket chain

JUST

this format is better than tsuuuuuuuuuuu-ing your way through

>""""""good"""""" teams can't win group
>it's le fault of le system

You know how special people get medal even if they finish last? Yeah this is how current system works. Be shit but get rewarded while playing good gets you ass fucked.

ICELAND VS SWEDEN IN THE FINAL.

NORDIC BOWL CONFIRMED

HYPÚR INTENSIFIES.

that's right

Croatia and Hungary topped their groups and got rewarded

>englel fan doesn't believe they can beat a team of full-time plumbers

have some pride you cucked faggot.

would be stupid to give Belgium an advantage for stat padding against a shit team after Italy proved themselves to be superior when facing them directly

Spain, France and Germany haven't been that great, been better than England but not completely dominant.
France have got a bit lucky to get some of the results they got, Spain where woeful in the 2nd half last night, and Germany are as clinical as England.

Why would I have pride in Woys meme team, we play well but cant score for shit, its facts.
Plus Woy has no idea what team is his best 11 because he has too much loyalty in unfit players who shouldn't even be playing (wilshere and sterling)

honestly i prefer to play against England than Croatia..?

Poland > Switzerland
Croatia > Portugal
Wales > 3rd place team
Hungary > Belgium/Sweden
Germany > Slovakia
Spain > Italy
France > 3rd place
England > Iceland

Poland > Croatia
Wales > Hungary
Germany > Spain
France > England

Poland > Wales
Germany > France

Poland > Germany

I'm going to take a photo of this and post it after the final.

what i'm really mad about is that group E-F winners could never face a 3rd place team
makes no sense, it should have been the best 1st of all groups
make a similar table to that of the 3rd placed teams for the group winners and pair them
best winner faces 4th best 3rd placed and so on

If this happens iI could die happy the day after the final.

Agree
It's no coincidence hosts are automatically in group A and that A1 magically gets a 3rd place team

>tfw Roy completely fucked us

>t. Rob Kowalski

>t. Milosz Wrszeszinciki

I don't understand why 16 teams get to advance to knockouts when you can easily have just 12. Then we wouldn't have this problem of seeding teams with 3rd place finishes.

How can Austria be so shit?

It's literally Alaba and a bunch of shitters who, for some of them, don't even play in clubs.

because 12 splits into 6 upon knockouts, which spilts into 3, so good luck having a final.

yeah, they did their best to rig it in France's favour (from the shit group they had to making sure to give Germany a tough quaterfinal to play them when they're exhausted)
they still probably didn't expect this bracket of hell, especially England ruined their plan

How can we have 12 please tell me? How can there be a round of 6 teams?a semi with 3?

Oh shit whoops.

>The absolute United STATE of American mathS

this is insane. if the format stays, in next euro everyone will try to finish 3rd

good luck Iceland, kek

t. Arkadiusz Jakimovski

I heavily doubt they'll keep this format, but you never know.

>Winning instead of drawing to be in the bracket of ded
Meme cup desu

>englel talking about math
>can't even get more points in a group with Wales and Slovakia

You should probably focus on how you're going to be a bunch of full-time plumbers, Woy.

Shouldn't have lost against Italy. Makes no sense finishing with the same points and be ahead of the team that you lost with, specially when they play only one match between them

>Spain > Italy
Before this tournament started I'd have agreed with you, but currently Spain look shit and Italy look great.

nothing could beat the rigged way you got in 2006

>Australia, Ukraine, Germany (after they faced Argentina)
vs.
>Spain, Brazil, Portugal

TSUUUUUUUUU

shit tier "banter"