Ayahuasca experiences? does it have really healing properties ? how likely is it to fuck my shit up?

ayahuasca experiences? does it have really healing properties ? how likely is it to fuck my shit up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0c5nIvJH7w
iceers.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumpergh

I got some saved up and Im still waiting for the right time so bump for interest

Ive been thinking of fuck it just drinking it but the maoi interactions have me worried. Ive been strictly eating tuna and drinking water. How bad would that be?

Careful, I heard you don't come back from that shit

I feel like the worst it could fuck me up would be a bad/enlightening trip Im not ready for but Im a knowledge collector so Im stuck in between rock and hard place

Never heard that before. I have heard its so enlightening that people change. Actually had a friend quit drugs all together because because of it

ive read that it is esential to have some sort of guide or chaman to guide you through the experience, since you will most likely not be in control of your trip and thats when things can get fucked up

If you are planning to just take some ayahuasca and sit in your room, you are missing very vital aspect to the trip.

That is not to say it won't still show you something, but the ceremony brings an experience you cannot re-create.

If you don't feel you are emotionally, mentally, spiritually ready to do it, don't. Very simple.

Here's the thing. Anything can be enlightening. It is not something that's given to you. It's not something you can go out and get.
I mean, you can try. And many do.
But until they give up the desire for it, until they stop seeking it through these things that exist outside of them, they will not attain it.

no, you need to be honest about the nature of the problem. healing is not a good word, medicine is not a good word. people describing it like that are most likely the spiritual types and not being honest about the problem.

it is not spiritual. you can see the most amazing colours, feel the most amazing smooth sensations through your body, but NONE of that it attributed to anything external to you. You don't talk to anything, you don't meet God, you don't see dead people. All of this is your senses working in ways that you have never experienced before in your life.

it is a drug, which makes your brain work unlike anything you have ever seen in life, but again, nothing external to your own senses and experience. it will change your brain, maybe you will be more relaxed in your life permanently, or maybe you will just be friendly to people. but again, no magic, only drug effects on your senses.

ive been thinking to do it for therapeutic reasons, i feel like im very insecure and lost to the point of dont knowing who am i, also having some trouble handling alcohol and drugs and i think theres a reason behind all of that that i need to discover and accept and overcome but im afraid to know if i will be strong enough to go through it, also never had a psycodelic experience before because of the same fear of losing control

Whoah bud. If you've never done psychs, you should probably start with smaller doses of a different psychadelic.

Look, you're an intellectual. You see life in a certain way. Facts and figures, numbers and charts. Things are this, and things are that. You are also a fool who cannot see past their own nose.
Your mindset is little different than a religious fundamentalist. You are so certain that you have the answers that you miss the point of it all.
I'm not saying you're a bad person, or that you should see life the way that I see it. But I am saying that you, with your fancy pants, who is so certain about the way the cosmos is constructed doesn't understand a fuck.

Regardless of how enlightening your trip may be you still have to go into work.

Here's the thing. You are using this plant to create an experience that you hope will make YOU change YOU. That is all it is.
You want to see life a different way, so you do all these things hoping to find something that works.
You forget that it is still you which must see. You think of yourself as a fundamental problem which must be fixed. You are running away from yourself, and that is exactly what this plant is going to make you face.

Ayahuasca can be intense, it can be mild and relaxing. It depends on who you are. It is my (unprofessional) advice, that you wait to do this till another time.

God must still wash the dishes.

Same reason why I want to try it so badly man only difference being that Ive done psychs a lot, and for your first time, You're taking a HUGE leap. I would reccommend
this
Start with LSD (real not Nbome)
Even better start with LSA if available. its more subtle

Do you live New Orleans?

Not op, I'm receiving my first pay heck of new income this week. I'm purchasing an ehrlich lad test kit, along with lsd. how reliable is the test kit , and what quantity is used to see the substance when it's a blotter,

Not OP here, but thanks a fuckload bros thats the best advice you could have given me. Will wait for a different time.

I would vote shrooms over lsd. If OP wants to confront some demons, but not have such a heavy fear of losing control, I've found that shrooms are a bit more... confrontational than lsd. If he's doing this with a purpose, it's better to drive straight on as opposed to at an angle.

Very welcome. Best of luck to you.

Unless its from a reliable, constant source, blotter vary in amount of the Chemical used

Ok. I think you really understand me, the thing is I get so desperate sometimes and I feel like I have no clue of when is it going to be the right time so im just lost on timing and thats exactly what could fuck everything up

Is this a serious question or Im I missing the joke? Ahah no man I'm from Cali

Start with low doses of magic mushrooms imo, get the feel of the waters and realize small things before you dive deep to where you can't be you anymore

Canadians ITT?

Need to find a DMT source.

No idea if it's a reliable source. I was planning on buying it from a trusted friend of mines relative. I was wanting to test a bit first, then maybe buy a strip of it is indeed lsd . Sketchy part is the dude just started selling it, so I'm cautious to that

And what is it do you think this plant will show you?
You carry shame, it will show you shame. You carry guilt, it will show you guilt. You carry desperation, it will show you desperation.
It will show you them in ways that you have never, and could never, experience without it. You will have gained insight about yourself that you will have already known.

There is no 'right' time to do it, and it wouldn't fuck 'everything' up. It could help, it could not.

I think this experience can show me maybe the reasons of why i am the whay that iam or at least give me something to start working on to and not to feel so lost in my path

Heres tjmhe thing, buy it but know this
One tab with too much NBOME could potentially kill you, LSD will NOT regardless of the ammount.

How to tell them appart?
Lsd has no taste. You might feel like you got ripped off when 20 mins having in your toungue and not feeling shit yet, but it will hit.

On the other hand, if you taste a metallic acid like taste that numbs your mouth, its nbome. In which case spitting it out would be the safest thing to do. Ive done Nbome more than LSD out of ignorance but I do have a friend who ODd off his first nbome tab

Well, it is possible.
If you feel it's what you need, do it.

Shrooms would also be another good way to go.

Yea start with shrooms or LSD. Don't jump straight into open sea without the slightest clue on how to swim.

I feel like you can only if you don't need to question whether or not you can.

I feel this way either, and i do question a lot if i could do it

Well, you won't die if you didn't ingest any lethal combination of maoi + x Chemical but keep in mind that any psychedelic can be potentially and permanently life changing, let alone the steongest psychedelic known to man. So You're right, but always excersice caution.

Read the post after yours. And remember to read aboit MAOI interactions and aya diet. DMT, the spirit molecule is a great documentary but Don't get too carried away. LSD opened my eyes to the world so like Ive said, maybe you dont necessarily need aya yet

Where do you get this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0c5nIvJH7w

iceers.org/

Arnold Böcklin, Die Toteninsel.
Tschaikovsky wrote a piece on this painting.