Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

I've posted before, same drill, I'm sure some have seen the post. I'm looking to pay a fem user or two to do some private camwhoring for me. Anything sent to me will be held in confidence, and pay can be up into the triple digit range, more or less depending on looks/what you're into. The more fit the better, but I don't expect to find a perfect 10/10, if I do, sweet, let me know and we'll work something out. I expect to find a 7 or 8.

Age doesn't matter to me, as long as you're below 30, beyond that I couldn't care less how old you are. I can pay via paypal, amazon, mailing a check, steam games, whatever, doesn't matter to me.

If any fems are interested, let me know and I'll post my email. In the meantime, Imma dump some pictures of girls I find attractive for my Sup Forumsros. Feel free to ask any questions.

tl;dr looking for some femanons to do some personal camwhoring, will pay.

I'll leave my contact info while I dump.

E:[email protected]
kik/skype: wasinizate

I'll do a Q/A thing here while posting if anyone is interested since I can't sleep.

Bump

Derp

Bump

Bumpity

Shout out to the random guy that sent me a dick picture. Sorry it won't pick me up.

Bump.

Boop

how much are you paying and for what

Depends on what the girl is cool with or open to, what she looks like etc. I really have to see them to be sure. But basically, a video getting off is what I'd want, nothing too crazy. Are you interested, or just asking?

what are you paying
be more specific
any anal play?
any specific positions?

It's really hard to say specifically unless I've seen the girl honestly. I usually start around 100 though, and go up from there. Anal is my only real, 'kink'. As for positions depends on what you can do, how you're filming etc. If you're interested it'd be easier to just email/kik me and discuss things.

Any other questions?

Bump.

Bumpity bump

I'll be checking out for the night, I'll hang out in the thread until it 404's, have a great night Sup Forums