I have done it Sup Forums.I have partook of the sacred herb. I have now transcended the plane of human comprehension...

I have done it Sup Forums.I have partook of the sacred herb. I have now transcended the plane of human comprehension. I know all, I see all. Past, Present, Future. Gather my children, and ask thy questions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X5KJM4XCLSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What herb have you consumed?

cilantro

Prolly ayahuasca

If they don't think it be like it is, why does it do?

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

If it is not will can it through the yes?

You can't transcend the plane of human comprehension, because whatever you experience is still generated by your brain.

You see past the limitations of our cultures, but what our cultures indoctrinate us with does not encompass all of human comprehension, it's merely a limitation of human comprehension which you've temporarily lifted to access more elements of your brain.

Have a good one.

OP, I have a song for you.
youtu.be/X5KJM4XCLSQ

I love psychedelics and who knows when I'll get to trip/indulge again. fuck moving to a new country. all I've been able to find here is weed and molly, and while molly's fun, I'm not going to buy it off of a stranger in Europe unless I'm at a festival and I have no choice

Nothing, my child. It does nothing.

and this would be Salvia you're talking about?

Yes.

how will the world end

No, the dankest drug of them all. Marijuana.

I mean, I've tripped a little from a huge dose of marijuana after a dry period, but stop trolling

Your words are misguided. You do not want to know how this world, the world of rock and earth, will end. You are asking how humanity will end, will they die out in one dramatic event, or will they dwindle into extinction? It is the next ice age when humanity will be brought low. Your food production will stop, there will be riots, there will be blood. Until the last naked ape breaths his final breath

The herb is but one ingredient in the state of contentiousness that I have managed to attain.

I weep for you, my misguided child.

Shut up you fucking hippie. You took some drugs and imagined some shit - big deal. Time to get back to reality. Get a job.

You are speaking gibberish in a deliberate attempt to confuse me. It is futile. I have rose above confusion. Be gone with your games.

reality sucks ass. I suppose we should stop reading books now

My poor child. You are protecting the self loathing you feel about you father's constant molestation. It is not your fault, you didn't do anything wrong.

Yso? Is that you?

Book readin's for faggots

...h-how did you know?

No.

>...h-how did you know?
I direct your attention to the original post.