Hi I'm an Indian and I want to know why do you hate us so much

Hi I'm an Indian and I want to know why do you hate us so much

who hates poo.. ahem ... you

Cause that place is full of shit and rapists

D E S I G N A T E D

Because you suck at customer support. Thank you come again.

S H I T T I N G

allright in a nutshell
they think i am retard
thats what everyone in the old country thinks
when i started le doublel degree it was like whoa this retard kid is learning two things no way
degree finished obvious outcome is paying out fat stacks
If i have to go back the perception is i was a retard all along.
therefore i have to leave this place. The narrative changes wow look at this retard living on his own wow
I continue along the chosen path doing my degree

S T R E E T S

poo in loo

I'm punjabi, not religious at all but my family is sikh and I don't understand why you south Indian hindus are such beta's, why are you so desperate for ppl on /b or /pol approval. Always ashamed of yourself and try so hard to fit in with white people. Just be yourself. Most of you are self hating beta cucks that lack a spine to stand up for yourself and be proud of yourself.

inb4 poo in a comments flood ops thread

Because your race as a whole is a bunch of convenience store owning cucks who lord what little power they have over you if they're just barely not content enough to live in the filth that reminds them of home.

Are you from India yourself, or just some slumdog shit?

Jagdish Tytler

Because your country literally smells like shit, personal hygiene is non existent, men literally go out from time to time in packs to rape women, too much corruption, and the world could actually benefit from not having you people around.

I'm from slumdog shit, I have a computer set up in slum kek :^)

Is that your name

Hi, OP I'm a girl :) and I find Indian guys really cute, they have huge dicks and I hate white guys with small dicks, will you fuck me with your hot big curry rod

ur clearly not punjabi

You clearly are a chutiya

get mad turbannigger

My names inder, that name you stated is a Hindu name. I don't know any punjabi named Jagdish Tytler.

can you even wikipedia?

I don't have a problem with you. I don't understand why anyone hates an entire group of people simply because parts of their homeland suck. India's filth does not affect the Western world at all, and the West has plenty of its own.

In fact, I welcome Indians to the United States, because they tend to be the hardworking ones. In fact, probably generally a whole lot more hardworking and successful than the shitstains on these boards.

Because you're asia's niggers. Your skin is the color of shit, your food looks like running diarrhea, your faces look like feces, your streets are covered in shit, your rivers are filled with shit and you can't into customer support.
I'd rather have lunch, surrounded by dst infested trannies, in a shady shack in nam instead of eating indian curry, or whatever the hell else you pass your mother's diarrhea for these days, in an indian 5-star restaurant.

waste of dub dub quads

Honestly, I hate Indians because of their skin color, it looks like shit, they smell like shit, and old Indian people piss me off.

Dub dub quads of truth

Waste of dub dub dub dubs

Yeah okay you are mad at me i can understand that.

Indians should be fucking deported to their shitholes, I would love to have more Asians and I hate seeing creepy Indian dudes, 100% of you fags are creepy

We hate you because you are the most dramatic, annoying group of people aside from the niggers. You also stick around in cliques and automatically shit on people not in your group. Your females are loud as fuck and whiny. Your males all think they're hot shit. If an Indian talks to someone other than his own race, they seem disinterested and bored.

Tldr: Indian people are loud, dramatic, narcissistic, and annoying.

1 step up from niggers, but that's still not setting the standard real high.

Ma jaanu.

india has over 100 languages and 99.9% of them don't have a car. that place is fucking wack.

I hate Indian people because they have so much fucking body hair, have you ever heard of a fucking razor, use that and poo in loo