How much flexeril does it take to kill a 210 LB 16 year old male who has a high drug tolerance...

how much flexeril does it take to kill a 210 LB 16 year old male who has a high drug tolerance? im thinking about an hero

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/dilaudid.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loin_pain_hematuria_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why Sup Forumsro

i have had a rare uncureable condition for 6 years and im in pain eveyday and i just want it to end i have 740mg of it

First off, underage b&
Secondly,
>16
>wanting to an hero

That's like going to a party and leaving after 2 minutes. You don't know shit about life yet.

read this

>how much flexeril

All of it.

thats 148 pills

Explain your situation first.

just google lethal dose and have it with some alcohol you stupid nigger

Sorry man, tough it out

What's the Condition called nigger? Not to be a dick but curious

Loin pain hematuria syndrome caused by kidney stones (48 stones)

We all have pain, user. Now isn't the time to give up to it.

feels like im being stabbed in the lower back/penis most of the day everyday

EXPLAIN

What condition? Also you should go out and dick around before an hero, do some drugs, fuck some hookers, hell maybe kill a hobo or something, just live it up. Just don't cause too much real trouble for other people haha

Oh fuck

Well goddamn no wonder you wanna kill yourself.. fuck man

im on dilaudid so other drugs wont work besides heroin

also my pain management "doctor" is cutting me off so that is one of the main reasons

What I was thinking.. Doc got you on Oxy or Hydro anything for pain?

drugs.com/dilaudid.html

i dont get access to the whole bottle my parents leave me 2 a day i was on 4 a day

Well i really don't know what to say op, you got it rough. But like I said just go out and see what the world has for you. If you're gonna die what difference does it make if you wait another day or another week. Maybe you'll find a girl, and fall in love, who knows. The world is your oyster now, make the most out of it.

collect them and then get alcohol

i guess 1 ton should be enough, just drop it on the head

First time I've legitimately felt sorry for somebody on here.. don't do it man

i wish i could user these days i dont get out much havent left my house in 1 1/2 months

its in a safe and i dont have the code

Schools out or something? Where do you live around

i havent been to school in 2 1/2 years

Why not?

Hmm what about friends? Do you socialize with people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loin_pain_hematuria_syndrome

i have one friend that i see most weekends

Where are you from? Lets get high

depends on what you got and where you are

I'm with this nigger Hell I'd kick it with ya just to keep your spirits up man fuck killin yourselve

most drugs do nothing for me

im in nor cal

Good point.

World's apart brother.. Ohio

i get three tramadol a day and my docs cutting me off.

im a t10 paraplegic with chronic nerve pains but cause of the addiction crisis everyone is getting cut off

tramadol isnt a narcotic

i know thats how bad shits getting

LD50 of FLEXERIL is approximately 338 and 425 mg/kg in mice and rats, respectively.

You don't have enough.

i know this is fucking insane pain patients shouldnt get cut off because some junkie's heroin doesnt work for them anymore

Bullshit brother I'd have you so dabbed out you'd probably pass out that and eat a plate of like 6 bomb as brownies

Medicine advances all the time. Get help for now from doctors and shit--and be patient. You have lived this many days already and are still here--you can make it through more.

I have the incurable degenerative disc disease thanks to my time falling out of planes in the Army. The surgeries and procedures present at the time all seemed like bad options, but now I'm hearing about titanium discs can be put in to replace my several damaged ones that have me in incessant high levels of pain.

There is a chance to fix shit. If your pain is as bad as it sounds, GET MOTIVATED. Do all the research in the world on it. Become an expert. Come up with ideas for treatment, bouncing it off of doctors and experts via email.

You can pursue the shit you enjoy in life. Do that.

im sorry that happened to you but you misunderstand my condition it is only able to be diagnosed by exclusion meaning that there is no defined thing that can be treated/cured it is not cureable but not fatal

I've been seriously ill for 9 years, so I can understand the temptation of suicide.

If you're serious, I recommend getting a book called The Peaceful Pill Handbook. It's written by an Australian doctor for people who want to euthanize themselves. He lists the different drugs you can use, how much to take, and where you can buy them.

>16 years old

if you cant handle life at 16 then you surely wont make it without mommy or daddy.

just take all of your flexeril. whatever the fuck that is.

or

instead of crying for attention jump off a tall building or bridge.

or

you can just grow the fuck up