Other urls found in this thread:

30days30songs.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=epN38Dxzc50
youtube.com/watch?v=BgmMkkWu5i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fantano is anti-trump

I thought he was /ourguy/

he never was /ourguy/

Watch him completely shift the focus of theneedledrop from music reviews to alt-right lolbertarian anti-SJW rant videos. Just you fucking watch, I'll bet you anything that's what he ends up doing.

election is almost over
hes just gonna milk the easy views. trust me

>anti-SJW
this video is pro SJW though

Imagine having politics this simple

watch the video you tard

what do you mean, politics is merely black and white and anyone that doesn't think like I do are brainwashed and oversentimental

I'm not watching this shit. Can someone sum it up?

good point

Sometimes political music is good, but lots of times it sucks

he says some songs are good
but the message of talking down to the working class might bite them in the ass

30days30songs.com/

never lost respect for so many artist so fast

That Franz Ferdinand song is pretty damn catchy tho.

talking down to the working class coming back to bite you in the ass has been the story of the last like 30 years of American politics.

though I think Trump has less support among the white working class than people think and most of the support he does have comes more from a disdain for establishment politicians than anything Trump has actually done.

Trump's gonna win, so this "album" won't even be relevant after next week

Fantano's a closet Trump supporter too

And nothing of value was lost.

Anyone feel like he is totally voting Trump? He spent most of the video shitting on Hillary.

>Trump's gonna win
lmao

>clipping.
OH NO

On the other hand, they did a BLM track alread, I should have expected that.

>Kozelek writing an anti-Trump song
Well that's weird.

America's gonna get fucked either way so at least there's some artists trying to write some good songs about the zeitgeist (the El Vy and FF ones are kinda catchy)

I'm gay

shitty political music
youtube.com/watch?v=epN38Dxzc50

Do people making music about politics really matter to you that much? I thought we adopted the "separate the art from the artist/politics" mentality.

Romantic era music is p.gud. Can't stand punk shit. Guess I'm a nazi.

Personally I tend to adapt a philosophy that if the primary function of the work is as a piece of music with the political message being secondary then it can be ignored to an extent, but if the politics are the primary function (as is the case here) then they cannot be brushed aside.

it's their choice to combine their music with music. and more importantly, it's shitty music just as bad as christian rock.. cancer

I can listen to radiohead even if thom is a anti-nuclear power idiot in his spare time

politics with music*

I try to ignore artists' political banter, but sometimes they're so awful with it that it just ruins their image as a whole; it's difficult to enjoy music from bands like U2 sometimes when people like Bono just won't stop having awful opinions

I didn't even know Radioinactive was still... active.
And which of those even remotely surprises you? Any of the names I recognize seem like a no-brainer to me.

post boipucci

I thought he did some blog videos revealing his redpilled opinions. Maybe he took the bluepill and went back to being happy.

jesus christ that's the cringiest sentence i've ever read. go to bed omfg

I've never understood why people who are anti-nuclear power get shit on.
Nuclear power - risk of a disaster making an area unlivable for centuries
Solar power - no risk of a disaster making an area unlivable for centuries
Wind power - no risk of a disaster making an area unlivable for centuries
it's pretty fucking simple.

Can women even like music or is it all just pretend?

>Hand cranking power - no risk of a disaster making an area unlivable for centuries
:^)

aww what a cutie c:

ITT: people getting butthurt over politics even though most if not all of these artists are never going to revisit this subject again after Nov. 8

>it's pretty fucking simple
plan a comparative budget between a solar and a nuclear plant and create a future forecast of energy output for the next 20 years
fucking retard
I bet you listened to dicaprio telling you to use less fuel while he's on a yacht powered by the blood of dead infants. slave class fucking goy

>You can buy this house, it's really cheap but it might blow up at any time.
>or you can buy this house that's more expensive but it will never blow up
I'd buy the second house because I value my life over money.

>He thinks nuclear power is unsafe

Literally only two meltdowns in history. One was because retarded nips built a plant next to a tsunami area.

It's amazing how redpilled he was gotten.
First Ben Garrison, then Alex Jones, then Stefan Molymeme.
Sup Forums's meme magic truly is real
Eat shit Sup Forumsmblr

>a BLM track already

Please share. I can't believe they went that way.

"i can't believe a black man would care about issues that affect black people"

youtube.com/watch?v=BgmMkkWu5i4

What specific accidents are you scared of? A soviet tier factory that blew up due to negligence from poverty stricken commies or the factory meltdown that was built in the worse place imaginable by anime watching gooks? There are many countries that do nuclear with great success like France. Nuclear energy tech is also getting a lot safer and with certain nuclear material, it's basically renewable with very little waste.

Dindus aside, it's a good track.

well then I guess I'm just retarded.

that doesn't change his basic bitch taste senpai

I think they pulled it off well. They didn't just say >FUCK YOU COPS FOR KILLING MUH NIGGA TRAYVON
they made a story track out of it.

>lunatic conspiracy theorists

I don't know why anyone would think Kozelek was pro-Trump in the first place.

I guess pitchfork has pushed that narrative so hard that he's just some bully jock that people forgot he made his career off of sensitive sadboy music about anxiety and shit.

No friend, just unread. They don't teach this stuff in public school. Take the redpill. I've spent the last 2 years of my life autistically reading politics at every angle and it has ruined me. I'm the retard.

first step to change is understanding the problem. good job

>LE SMAL LOAN OF MILION DOLARS I COULD GET WEED FOR A WEEK WITH THAT BRUH FUCK TRAMP XD

>daveed diggs
>black

>subtext implying all blacks are criminals like trayvon

wdhmbt

i cant imagine what its like to misunderstand racial politics this badly

Didn't mean it in that way, I just expect an artist like Solange or Beyonce to access trendy political/social issus other than artists like clipping.. Almost becoming a cliche at this point.

maybe that's what they believe in and wanted to make a song in support of it. what's wrong with that?

I literally never heard of any of those """artists"""

>never heard of death cab for cutie
>REM
>this reflects badly on someone other than you

(You)
(You)

Nothing wrong. Again, I'm not making my point across. It wasn't in my expectations from what I've heard from them.

It's like death grips suddenly making a blm support song out of the blue.

>Franz Ferdinand are a Scottish rock band.

Why are they doing this then

>death grips suddenly making a blm support song
I certainly can't imagine lyrics.

I need to stop wasting time with you retards. Politic are poison. Fuck Sup Forums, Fuck Trump, Fuck Hilary, Fuck r/The_Donald, Fuck the Alt-Right, Fuck SJWs, Fuck your shitty Matrix metaphors, Fuck your political dogma and fuck this whole election. Keep your own dick out of your mouth and enjoy life without arguing over who is less of a disgrace. I'm not left or right. I'm in the middle, Shaking my head in disgrace at both sides.

Fantano interviewed Sam Hyde. He must have been paid to review this shit.

Yeah fuck the people who create laws. I don't need laws. Smoke weed dude lmao fuck taxes unless they go to minorities.

I pay my taxes, I don't smoke and I obey laws. Fuck you.

Learning politics is essential to understanding the world you live in. One day you'll realize this and want to learn it. If you work, it's surprising you don't want to learn where your taxes are going and why. If you're going to remain ignorant, I urge you to not vote. We don't need uneducated voters.

How's middle school?

There is a difference between not liking my choices and being uneducated. I'm not voting this election season though, So you aren't far off. The way I see it, I'm going to die one day and politics do nothing to further my happiness. Maybe it's selfish but I live for nobody but me. I don't plan to have children, I don't normally vote and I stay in my little bubble and try to preserve my happiness the best I can with my hobbies and friends that I'm lucky enough to have. Fuck, The fact that I'm discussing in Sup Forums is bumming me out. I come here to discuss music, Not politics.

I'm not sure. It's been awhile. Maybe you should talk to your parents if you're worried about it. It's not much worse than elementary to be honest, Outside of big boy responsibilities. I'm sure you'll love it buddy!

hes done it.. congrats