Trump confirmed shitty by Bald-Headed SJW

Trump confirmed shitty by Bald-Headed SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=nFcjQdL27lo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDgcVRzRpK4
npr.org/2016/10/04/496596466/how-donald-trump-lost-916-million
change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/03/trumps-false-claim-he-built-his-empire-with-a-small-loan-from-his-father/?postshare=6111474938786594&tid=ss_tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he likes sam hyde tho

Anthony's an alt-right anti-SJW lolbertarian. He even did a video with the Amazing Banana Man.

Not really, he is clearly a liberal who just feels disenfranchised by white guilters

what's up KEK BOIIIIIIII

How mad are you cucks that Fantano just interviewed Alice Cooper?

youtube.com/watch?v=WDgcVRzRpK4

>Anthony's an alt-right anti-SJW lolbertarian
His gf and his son are niggers.

He has 2 children

Oh God, really?

This

Somehow melon turns everyone on this board into pol.

*laughs for no reason*
Hello everyone

MELON 2020

he still is an anti-SJW libertarain, not alt-right though. I'm the same and I don't think there's anything wrong with dating black people

Trump is a spacciammerda

Like any reasonable person desu

Where did he say that?

He should have put this video on his meme channel because america is a meme

remove your t-shirt and blue jeans right now fucking commie

america was built by the workers and so were my clothes

Anyone who isn't a dumb redneck or underage Sup Forumstard knows that Trump is a bad candidate.

You don't need Melon to tell you that.

The workers who made the clothing didn't grow the raw materials or dig the oil that shipped it or built the store that sold them to you, fucking commie.
anyone who blah blah knows blah blah
you sure convinced me with those hot opinions, fag

What's wrong with hating SJWs? I think the humor around it is the worst low hanging fruit imaginable but still, there's nothing wrong with hating irrational retards.

SJWs are bad, Trumptards are also bad.

All extremist sides of the argument are deluded idiots.

That's the easy answer. You know Trumptards never try to create safe spaces where people are shamed away from expressing their opinion.

> Sup Forums

How are trump or "trumptards" bad?

Have you been on Sup Forums recently?

Literally any support for Hillary is dismissed as "shilling".

uh you've clearly never been to Sup Forums

There's nothing wrong with hating SJWs, but it's something that should just be a given at this point. And like you said, the humor behind all these anti-SJW Youtube channels is just as cancerous as SJWs themselves.

This thread endorses Hillary Clinton for President of the United States of America, and every artist publicly taking a stand against the bigotry of Donald Trump, including:

The National, clipping., Mark Kozelek, Eminem, Frank Ocean, Katy Perry, YG, Macklemore, Alicia Keys, Miley Cyrus, G-Eazy, Miguel, Shirley Manson, Le Tigre, Pussy Riot, Lil B, Mac Miller, Sleater-Kinney, R.E.M., AlunaGeorge, J. Cole, David Byrne, Adele, Killer Mike, Aesop Rock, Weird Al, Franz Ferdinand, Azealia Banks, Brujeria, Mitski, Nas, Grizzly Bear, El-P, Noname, Sean Paul, Death Cab For Cutie, Mike Dean, Father John Misty, Waka Flocka Flame, Local Natives, Drake, Becky G, Meek Mill, Neko Case, The Rolling Stones, Chvrches, Dave East, The Game, Sia, Wavves, Erykah Badu, Cher, French Montana, David Crosby, Tyler The Creator, Moby, Demi Lovato, The White Stripes, Best Coast, John Legend, Jessy Lanza, Snoop Dogg, Ty Dolla $ign, Bruce Springsteen, Ellie Goulding, Vic Mensa, Green Day, Metro Boomin, Lily Allen, Henry Rollins, DJ Shadow, Romeo Santos, Jesu, Aimee Mann, Roger Waters, Vince Staples, Ani DiFranco, Jeezy, Kevin Gates, Morrissey, Smoke DZA, Neil Young, Kehlani, T.I., The Weeknd, Thao Nguyen, 2 Chainz, Schoolboy Q, Arcade Fire, Ricky Martin, Usher, Jim James, Madonna, Wyclef Jean, Shakira, Young Thug, Andrew Bird, Angel Haze, and Pusha T.

They're #WithHer, and so are we!

Did you create a stupid inflammatory thread or did you actually present an argument when you went to Sup Forums?

Because, they're loud, annoying and have never given a good reason why Trump should be president.

He's a false idol propegated by the denizens of Sup Forums.
And I'm speaking as someone who considers himself right-wing.

ctrl+f kanye
0 of 0
wew

You mean Kanye West, the Trump supporter?

Trump should be president because he's a successful business man who knows how to manage things and make deals. He also represents the policies that most conservatives want. Being "loud and annoying" is just your opinion that you'd have to prove to me.

If you really want to debate "trumptards" you should focus less on the man and more on the policies that he represents.

fuck off shill, that slut is corrupt, a traitor, she should be in prison.

because sjw means nothing other than "person i disagree with" at this point

does anyone else find it hilarious that people are so quick to call someone who complains about sjws an sjw

Obviously you haven't. Every other thread when I'm there is something that contradicts pols beliefs

COMPLAINiNG ABOUT THINGS MAKES YOU THE SAME AS OTHER PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHER THINGS

READ HORSESHOE THEORY

Workers built the buildings
Workers sold the clothing
Workers made the clothing
Workers shipped the materials
Workers harvested the materials
The earth provided these materials for them and requires nothing in return.

The workers are the ones that make everything we rely on to live and thrive. The workers are the ones that create the vast wealth in the world today, yet they are not the ones who hold that wealth or decide how it is used. The workers are constantly at the mercy of those that own the fruits of their labor in order to survive. There are those that make the beds, and there are those that rest, and this is the great injustice of the world.

also communism is dead, the leftists of today have long moved on from it and so should you.

Do you think Kanye legitimately wants Trump to win so he can run against him in 2020?

>successful businessman
npr.org/2016/10/04/496596466/how-donald-trump-lost-916-million

citation needed

The workers didn't know where to build the building, what to make the building out of, where to find the materials, and the building codes. They didn't know what farm to get the materials, they didn't know what tractors to use to harvest, they didn't know where to build the roads and if land was free they would have no incentive to not completely destroy it by over harvesting. You need managers, aka capitalists to lead. The common worker isn't qualified and usually doesn't WANT the responsibility of knowing all of these things, and doesn't have the connections to make a deal with other capitalists.

which gets spammed with the same "thank you for correcting the record" replies every time.

>donald trump net worth: 3.8 BILLION
Besides, that's the lose that he wrote off as an expense so he could save on income taxes. Most people would say that knowing the loopholes makes him a better businessman than those who don't know the loopholes.

>NPR

brainwashed. only reason those people are in the position to lead is because their circumstances, which are decided by capitalism, put them there.

Okay pal let's consider real life now. I don't see right wingers shutting down free speech on college campuses anywhere.

There are these things called partnerships, if you think it's so easy with all the workers being equal, you can have a business composed of nothing but partners that get their fair share of profit. You're probably a "world wide communist revolution" kind of commie though, keep living in a dream world.

916 million is like 25% of 3.8 billion. you really saying it's good business to use a loophole which shaves off a quarter of your net worth in a single year just to avoid some taxes? wew lad
>he doesn't have a rebuttal

Boy I sure care about what a bunch of niggers and nu-males think

His circumstances were different back then no doubt, but he was able to get out of income tax for 20 years, that's the carryforward loophole. 25% isn't bad. People who are extremely wealthy in the US are in the highest tax bracket which is 40%. He probably saved a lot of dough.

40% on earnings not 40% on total net worth

no but I do see them shutting down free speech with voter suppression laws.

you're right

you see them doing it via poorly-written internet petitions
>change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities

and then get their youtube audience to lash out at people who don't agree with them and mass-dislike their videos, usually leaving emotional comments about them being a LE KEK

Yeah, I don't know how it all worked out over 20 years, he probably had a team of accountants work it out before doing a huge billion dollar risk. Maybe, he even lost money. Christ! Anyway, he's an extremely rich businessman, so most people would say he's successful.

A manager is not necessarily a capitalist by the classical definition. A capitalist is simply someone other than the worker that owns the value of the labor that the worker produces, which includes business owners whether or not they contribute to the work, as well as people like shareholders who literally do nothing to contribute to the work.

A manager in a non-capitalist, democratic workplace would be considered another worker, as their guidance and organizing abilities are necessary for the production of value. They would still hold some power over the direction that a workplace functions, but they would not have absolute power. In order to entice people to take on these positions, workers will probably decide to allocate to managers additional profits.

You can still have people in positions of power without having authoritarianism. That's sort of how representative democracy works in theory, vote for someone to make decision on your behalf, though you can see how it's been bastardized in the recent centuries where people being elected have nothing in common with those they represent.

The problem of our current economic organization is that you have people with absolute power making decisions that benefit themselves while the rest of us have to deal with the consequences. As long as people are able to hold power over others with no responsibility in how they use that power, they will always use that power without regard for the people they affect.

>confronted with evidence that trump is not a good businessman
>but he's rich so he's obviously good at business
any jackass can make huge amounts of money if they start off with huge amounts of money, especially if they have a legion of accountants to make the money for them
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/03/trumps-false-claim-he-built-his-empire-with-a-small-loan-from-his-father/?postshare=6111474938786594&tid=ss_tw

>black people and limp wristed wimps: the list

and they wonder why everyone hates Sup Forums

Using accountants is part of being a businessman, like using administrative offices is part of being a president. I don't know what the number is that he started with, 10 million, 200 million, but buying real estate in new york is extremely risky and he ended with a number many times greater than what he started with. Still seems like good business even if he didn't start from the bottom.

offthony topictano here, Sup Forums's busiest shitposter. today I'll be posting a thread that has nothing to do with music!

hiring people to do good business for you with your millions of dollars is not the same as being a good businessman

I'm not wrong though am I.

Is your opinion of yourself and your fellow worker that low? You don't think communities of people could decide what building went where or where a road should go? You think the CEO of a mining company knows how to locate minerals/metals underground? You think he knows how to operate the machinery or what tool does the right job? Capitalists aren't some omniscient class of people that were ordained to guide us lowly proles. They could be replaced tomorrow with some other schmuck and business would run as usual. Get the capitalist cock out of your mouth.

Managers aren't capitalists.

Networks and connections are part of doing business. Besides, I don't know enough about Trump to make much of an argument about his career, but unless you can summarize or link me to an unbiased summary of his career that proves how he's an absolute piece of shit business man who got lucky making nearly 4 billion dollars I'll read it. It might not convince me to change my entire political philosophy but I'll read it.