hey burgers you are not fat and stupid.
really.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union#Frangleterre_.282007.29
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6261885.stm
youtu.be/Ss05LEkUShU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are and you know it

I'm a burgerland Asian and life is like being a short-bus driver with a master's degree in psychology.

Hey crumpets you do not have piss yellow teeth and you do not smell like teabags

Fuck you. France has been our closest ally.

I don't think so man.
We had to liberate the cunts in WWII and they still fucking hate us. We should have let the Nazis keep them

france joins usa to fight -
Iraq? nope
Vietnam? started it and dropped out leaving it usa to deal with
cold war? fucked around and bitched about how much authority it should have and dropped out of NATO for 20 years
ww2? surrendered, changed sides, surrendered to usa, changed sides again

how can that be the CLOSEST ally?

Americans are all dumb retarded fucks who will be outbred by mexicans soon. Their country will be owned by china also. The only hope is Europe

Fuck France

Hey there eruopiss you are NOT completely defenseless and incapable of protecting your borders nor are you less important to your government then refugees

>Surrendered to usa

is this what Americans teach their kids?

Some of you guys are alright

Europeans are all dumb retarded fucks who will be outbred by Muslims soon. Their country will be owned by china also. The only hope is America

>surrendered to usa
tippity top kek

France just gone away from USA sphere of influence.

You guys were mad as fuck during cold war.

Whites are dumb fucks who will be outbred by niggers soon. The only hope is Israel

>Shit-tier education
Found the eurofag

Ignoring the fact that France offered to become part of the UK after WWII

They joined us when it mattered the most, our war of Independence.

That being said, as an Amerifat, I actually am fond of the Europeans. I see them as allies against Islam, China, and Russia. Western Civilization and all, that is if we don't crumble from within.

Moments where France aided us
>Revolutionary War
>War of 1812
>Louisiana Purchase
France was blitzed in the opening moments of 2 world wars while the USA leaned back in its chair.

Source?

do some research about operation Torch
the French killed americans in north Africa until they surrendered
to the American command

Those were Italians

If we see that Germany is winning we ought to help Russia, and if Russia is winning we ought to help Germany, - Harry S. Truman

I love being jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-British_Union#Frangleterre_.282007.29

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6261885.stm

Americans are disgusting slobs who can't behaive.

Ah yes, like the time our fighters had to fly around their airspace, because they wouldn't allow us to fly through French airspace. Good times.

and 20 years before the war of independence French officer were leading indian raids to kill off the soon to be americans
they only helped to fuck the English
you didn't matter

>Not respecting national sovereignty
Implying the USA lets Canadian military aircraft in its airspace.

Never really liked the states, but we need each other to survive.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
>friend

>war of 1812
that was America making a land grab while the british were busy fighting Napoleon
the moment Napoleon was beaten America made peace

A literal conspiracy by an economic agent? Sounds like foreshadowing for the EU.

nope
french

A federalised Europe might become a real super power instead of divided nation states bickering over nothing.

Frenchs did not followed USA with Iraq war... a good thing because they created ISIS.

A former colony attempting to annex more colonial land while the imperial power is distracted? Sounds like solid strategy to me.

Hullo Amerifriends, if we fall to the merkelator in the referendum can I come live with you? I'll buy all the pew pews and eat as many burgers as I can, promise

Get ready to feel the Bern, you neo-Nazi Trumpcucks. There's a storm coming, in the form of millions and millions of disaffected Americans sick of having the American lie shoved down their throats by racist, homophobic Nazis like you and the mainstream media. Don't like what I'm saying? Go back to Faux News.
Capitalism has to be the greatest failure of organised government ever- but it came with the greatest lie ever told as well. Everything is fine. Keep consuming. Keep producing. You are what you own, and if you don't own anything, you are worthless.
The capitalist Ponzi scheme is falling, Sup Forumsrothers, just a little later than Marx predicted. It is coming.

Commie b8

If you support Sanders, you can't do maths.

Fact.

Well this thread failed.

what are the thoughts on TTIP by us citizens`?

>Europe is a country
user, your melanin is showing

You have a long and well published history of dun goofin, a catestrophic accuracy score on bombing runs, well known mental health issues within the armed forces and are the only country to have ever dropped a nuclear weapon on a populated area without knowing what it would do, keep your floaty kaboom machines out of my airspace too man

>they
can you say the zionist controlled government

i was in the 6th grade and didnt help create nothing but crusty tube socks

He's right you know.

You can't fight in the heavyweight legue if you're a lightweight.

It's just a matter of how this federalization should happen. It's so easy for government interests to pass over interests of the people, that people should allow this federalization process to proceed very very slowly and with great caution. By the point all has been outsourced to Brussel's, it's going to be too late to ask for rights or a backdoor to stop malicious laws from being passed. At that point nobody's getting nothing until something new replaces the federation.

>say something nice.
>insults people but place a "not" between "you are" and "insult"

You are not insult

>Europe
>country
>what

welcome to Sup Forums

France called (telephone) Germany handed over France and fielded it's own army against the allies. Fuck those traitors.. We win and they play all nice. Some good resistence troops but more like anti france french.

He's infact correct.

You are not a retarded piece of shot that I hope dies.

Totally not sarcastic, I really mean the "not" part. I mean, I could thank you for replying and how nice it is that you did, but instead I'm gonna tell you you are not stupid for taking "you are not insult" that literally.

Aren't you going to tell us what places to avoid tomorrow?

I don't have anything to say but I think it is funny that you are reading this sentence. You're still reading this sentence..

They hated briton..

japan totally deserved it tho. Lets be honest here. I'm not talking about pearl harbor btw.

I'm replying to this sentence. You are reading a reply to your sentence. You're still reading a reply to your sentence.

Japan is the coolest has the coolest Asians now; we should drop more bombs!

>ally
>surrender

incest really isn't that big over here. It's a myth that the fuccbois from the costal states perpetuate. Just fyi. I'm sure your country is great as well.

I dunno. I think the radiation from the nuclear blast caused some serious malfunctions in their brains. Resulting in anime, manga, cosplay, and hentai. I blame America for the weird Japanese culture

Yo America, you might have problems but your culture of extremes also produces greatness on the reg.

to be fair, france is lyke 50% not even french. They got invaded and occupied by muslims so they're basically sandniggers at this point. This is why us murricans hate france and muslims. The sandniggers turned our bff into a complete faggot.

>Louisiana Purchase
Yeah they were real broskis to fund a war with the sale of land rights. Top 10 alltime biggest international friendshipping moments Ivan.

80% of USA population are pedos and serial killers and 20% are in jail for robbery and also 100% are on Sup Forums Sup Forums

yes and no. They're still kind of assholes. Watch some of their anime. Some of them are butthurt and unrepentant of their old imperialist ways. They're alright, but we'll see what happens with them when push comes to shove. If they help us with the North Korea problem, it will promote them to bro tier.

it could be a lot worse, fam. Imagine not being born cuz grandpa died in tojoland. This is assuming you are murrican and not an enthnic minority.

Thanks, Sup Forumsro! Cheers!

also, nice dub dubs.

you don't even know what zionism is, dumbass.

USE THE FUCKING METRIC SYSTEM YOU ANNOYING AMERICAN FUCKS

>Europeans
>Their country

You're really helping your countries reputation here

What..?

Chill the fuck out man. Until you realise that no political system works, get back in the basement you doom preaching pessamist commie

thanks for taking the refugees faggots

Source?

i second this.

Fuck France.

for all the "hurrr durr muricans are fat" banter, i fucking love you guys "food". Maccies, burger king and all the rest of that fast food crap, is so uinhealthy fatty and bad, but holy shit do i love it, it tastes great is probably killing me but its nice and cheap.

Thanks murca, you also have some pretty sick bands from your country, god bless Primus

Hi eurofags you definitely aren't becoming the middle east 2.0.

usa has pretty good dining places, superb food

>He's actually British
pathetic Eurocunts

Is Australia a Europe? :D

youtu.be/Ss05LEkUShU
What accent is this?

south african english?

>US

typical american reading comprehension, now go eat a donut burger you fat fuck

>american "women"

britbong here. love america, love your food, the fact that your chicks dig my accent, bla bla bla, sorry about the rest of Europe, shame they're such pussies (except for Germany i have nothing but respect and reichly so)

he's a non native english speaker, sounds like Dutch or Scandinavian accent

Proof you are britbong or gtfo

Also I am kopy

Hey americuck. You definitely aren't a piece of ignorant crap who is so ducking stupid that you don't even know that ice is frozen water. You aren't a fattass that has to move around in one of those scooter things because you don't weight more than my car. You are not an inbred gun maniac that shoots up schools because you are not some edgy little fucker that still dwells their mom's basement.

I know I'm being very specific, but I said the word "not" a couple times to make op for that

I respect your wishes for that.
and
I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA BE FRIENDS ON THIS THREAD!?

fuck America and fuck Europe NZ is where its at no crime and no cucks

well, fuck you too then.