Hello to you, those of Sup Forums

Hello to you, those of Sup Forums
Researching shows this being largest of image forums, greatest of data input from many places and many people
This is making it greatest audience for cultural exchange dictated by overseers, it is my pleasure to conduct with you
Please ask questions of me, and I will answer in exchange for question asked of mine
You have my many thanks for cooperation

faggot

Faggot.

kill yourself

>saged

I am familiarized to the aggressive gesturing of here with harsh words
I am asserting myself to play along, in hopes of becoming welcome, so I call you a gay nigger faggot boy who is to in love with daddy cock to leave the home for jobs because too busy licking daddy cock because gay fag

>greatest of data input from many places and many people
>This is making it greatest audience for cultural exchange dictated by overseers

This is Sup Forums. There are no Jews or niggers. This site mostly consists of neonazis and white supremisists.

Who lied to you?

Hey can I have 1 of those donuts?

If users are truly consisting of such narrow parameters, than assessment must have been reflecting the speed of which you are conversing
Still ideal for sifting ideas from your population
Perhaps I should be asking question first
>How often do you recreation in water of rivers/lakes/oceans and what do you enjoy about it?

Used to like swimming as a kid
When I was 10 my grandpa flipped his boating dock while I was on top
Almost drowned
Don't swim anymore

The food is not mine, only a shared image, though I believe the topmost object is in truth an animal of reptile or possible amphibian
Please excuse me in posting speed, verification has changed to image identification, and as not native it is difficult for me

You have my many condolences for your bad experience.
However, I will answer a question of yours in exchange.

You talk like you're foreign or extra-terrestrial. Which are you?

Which university did you go to and what degree did you major in to be able to write so well?

I find humor in the option choices
I am both, not native to your planet is likely the more truthful
After faggot calling being done I hope to learn small cultural from you firsthand

Seeing how you only want to learn about our species' culture, what was the most interesting object you found lodged in someone's ass when probing?

All learning institutes of my home are standardized, but I have only had short time to learn this language, my apologies for any misunderstanding caused by translation

so you're what we call an alien, am i correct?

picture related

Prove you're an ayy lmao OP, I want to see freaky alien shit

Bump

Why are there so many sjw here?

You used a lot of words to say a lot of nothing

words/10

We have conducted no dissection of your people of any kind, but we have found many interesting objects all around in your cities
The most interesting thing I have found is bones of an animal, I am so fascinated by the science of your life, and how the advanced species grow mineral deposits inside their body for strength and durability, I have seen nothing else like it

In English, what species of extra-terrestrials do you come from, and how are you able to communicate with us, given the security risks involved with our species?

Yes I am
But I am unable to share proof of myself, many laws and regulations, even for this experiment
But I can answer questions for you
I was unfamiliar with the word sjw, and researched it, sadly I have no knowledge about why there are so many as I do not fully understand

Which celebrity or athlete do you find the most attractive?

Fine, what do the other ayy lmaos think of humans? Are we just being watched like zoo animals?

In honesty I am unfamiliar with your people's name for my star or planet, but phonetically I come from my home called "Kurrolee" if I am understanding your letters
My species is a peaceful race exploring what we can, and found your planet by an accident
Your peoples are scary to us with the wars they inflict on each other, so we hide among cities to not incite fear or anger

Are you physical being or being of energy? We have "paranormal" events and experiences in our time here on earth that cannot be explained by just observation, and ties into religious beliefs. are you familiar with our worlds religions like Christianity and Judaism? what do you make of our understanding?

I am only passing familiar with the people you celebrate, and I do not know if my attraction is similar to yours, but I have watched for a while a story called House, and I find Hugh Laurie to have pleasing face shapes, I like the lines when he emotes
We have no other recording of your species in ours libraries or our old friends, so Icannot say
But now I can ask another question of mine
>What do you feel when sleeping? Do you require special ceremony to have dreams, or is it simple tradition? Is it traumatic to transition?

My kind is physical similar to you, but with very different biology inside. I have only recently come to read your history, and find great satisfaction in your storytelling. So many tales, ways of describing events in different words, I had at first assumed this is how your religions had become, but it seems there is a different working to them.
I have never experienced a "paranormal" event, but think much is storytelling, ideas in your culture playing out. Keep progressing with science and learning and any answer can be derived. Even without an understanding of an energy it still exists, you must learn its rules.

We feel relaxed when falling asleep usually, you just get tired and... sleep. There's science behind dreams that I don't know enough about to explain, but it's not a tradition or anything. Just happens. It's only traumatic if you have a bad one I guess

There's a stage in the sleep cycle called called REM (random eye movement), this is when dreams happen. There are ways to make your subconscious (part of your brain having the dream)realise you are in a dream. This makes you able to manipulate what you dream about and what happens in the dream. It's called lucid dreaming if you wish to research.

I have understood that many of you put on special clothing, or remove all clothing though it is considered a taboo. What part is this or your self grooming in your sleeping?
And I have understood your young and mating pairs often sleep together. Is communal sleep more pleasant or effective?

Different clothes are put on for sleeping because they're more comfortable than the daily stuff. It's only taboo to sleep naked if you're around people who don't approve.
Partners sleep together because it's nice to be with somebody you love and kids sleep with siblings or parents to feel safe or something idk

Real or fake that was fun but I'm going to get some sleep myself. Bye alien bro

>What do you feel when sleeping?

Typically we feel relaxed and sedated in our minds, and willingly let go of our conscious thoughts. We disconnect with ourselves in a way that we humans, or at the very least, myself, like to compare to with death, however we are not afraid of falling asleep and are not afraid of dying while sleeping. Many of us are sad, and would rather die in our sleep than be awake to experience whatever is about to kill us.

>Do you require special ceremony to have dreams or is it simple tradition?

our ritual is fairly simple, which is just laying down in our beds. i like to have a glass of water next to my bed in the case i get thirsty in the middle of the night so i do not have to get up and get some from my faucet. some of us have "daydreams" where we are conscious and dreaming at the same time. and some of us "lucid dream" where we become conscious in our dreams and have some or total control of them, however, i haven't been able to achieve a lucid dream myself.

>Is it traumatic to transition?

like i said before, many of us are not scared to go to sleep, we simply break away from the physical realm and go into a much lighter realm of thought, where we would consider it a "thought realm" if you will. it's where all our experiences and thoughts are here to welcome us, and typically do us no harm. however, from time to time we will occasionally have "nightmares" where we dream of a scary place or situation where it is so unpleasant we are awoken from our dreams, and need to talk to each other about what we experience. "bad dreams" or "nightmares" are very common and we are not sure what to make of them at this point in time, because they are different for everybody.

my turn to ask a question.

do humans have a physical "soul" that can be seen on another dimension? are you familiar with our concept of "soul"?

I'm still here if you have any more questions

It is a good coincidence, I must also leave now. I hope your sleep goes well with REM cycles,I wish you good luck.

answer my question first

Welcome newfag

if you are real i want to further contact, as i have many questions!!

This was very helpful, you have my many thanks
I have come across the idea in my research, but it is the same in culture as the mind. A collection of thoughts and feelings from the self individual, correct? I don't believe it is physical, but maybe energetic, your brains' synapses. Or maybe yes physical, is you consider the construction of the brain. The self emanates from this thing, so it is your soul by my counting.
Before I go if I could have clarity? You spoke of falling asleep, but not speaking of waking. Is it not traumatic having consciousness return to you, to go from dormant to active?
I do not have much time but will be back the next night

I must leave soon but will return, I have many more curiosities and experiment is not over for now.

Welcome brothers of a diffrent planet.
How are you contacting us?
Are you close to us?
Are you able to travel at the speed of light?
>picture related is a species on earth we keep close because we enjoy its company

(Please do op, i enjoyed this)

Very quickly before leaving, I am contacting by simple computer, here on your planet, we are in hiding from your wars but researching. I will return next night if all is as planned

okay ill make this quick, when we wake up it's somewhat difficult because we want to return back to sleep, as it is very relaxing and comforting. we don't feel trauma as much as we feel dizziness or confusion.

can i request that you return sometime sooner tomorrow than later in the night?

i cannot be up very late tomorrow because, there are elections for our countries representatives and i must work to assist this.

and all of us are on computer right now, yes.

Answer me this, why are you such a colossal, cum-gargling faggot?

I try to do it every day if I have the ability. sometimes two hours sometimes more. I am very large and being in the water is very liberating. I feal weightless in water. it is also a great form of exercise and is helping me lose a lot of weight. I live near the gulf of Mexico so sometimes I go and hang out with my friends near the water because it is relaxing and we don't have the distractions from day-to-day live like work or tv.

fuck me. why do all aliens have to speak english.

how else would we communicate with them? we don't know their alphabet. you want them to come down here and teach it to you?

Topkek

i would use Chinese as most people on this planet speak it.

im positive aliens speak more than two languages. most of us speak more than just English.

one last question alienbro

are your intentions hostile?

what happens is as we go into deeper layers of sleep which there are four of our body start releasing different chemicals what causes dreams is the release of a chemical called in INMt our brain makes INMt from a chemical called melatonin so if you increase your melatonin intake through diet or supplement your body falls into the deeper layers of sleep easier this also increases the intensity of Dreams watch some people interpret as but in reality all dreams are your subconscious trying to communicate with your conscious mind. but it's up to your conscious mind to determine what is trying to tell you. for instance having a bad dream about your teeth falling out maybe your subconscious telling you that you're over stressing about something but it also might be your subconscious telling you that there's something wrong with your teeth and they may fall out.

u are suspicious

>alien comes
>no one question for a way to space travel longer and faster

Fucking newfags