Shitty managers general

>"We want to win the Euro"
>Nani out
>Danilo in
>Get rescued out of the bracket of death at the last minute by fucking dimwitted Iceland
UMA VERGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONHA

Sup

mendes is the one in charge. santos is merely a puppet with an engeenering degree

Danilo might be a good defender but holy shit is he dreadful on the ball. The guy has no passing range.

Also Joao Mario is so much better in the middle. Drop Andre Gomes and play Quaresma on the wing.

Renato/Carvalho/Mario is a very good midfield three.

Assuming Renato isn't completely lost on the pitch like he was for half the time he was in there today.

But shit, even you can see this. Somehow this asshole's been there for ages and is still insisting as if we're going to win anything at all by playing fucking montinho de merda and Gomes and Mário out wide. Fucksake.

Don't fall for the meme and fire him. Next you'll be losing to some shitty rocks in the atlantic

just join Spain already lads.

We're not that stupid senpai :^)

Most people here like the portuguese though. The chant is actually "Ese Portugués, hijo de puta es", and it states clearly that the son of the bitch is THAT portuguese person in particular.

So I'm guessing you're saying both Mourinho and this guy are liars right? :)

One day Iberia will be together removing kebab from europe.

>Mourinho
>Redditor
You are not picking the best portugueses either mate, those two would be called names too if they were from any other place in the world

That last few minutes showed our true colours. Instead of keep pushing for the win and maybe score two goals, to secure the first place, we decided to keep the tie and go to the hardest bracket.

>This damage control

reporting

Porque é que os mods apagaram a outras thread? wtf...

...If you say so

>I'll probably play two defensive midfielders against Northern Ireland

It's not just me though as I've shown here.

We like you guys too bro, at least where im from, it is just banter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>he brings portugal with no effort into the easiest bracket of the tournament
>still mad

>half of "Spain" wants out
>"join up guise"

São uma cambada de cornudos. pqp pá

Because you fags should have gone to Sup Forums with that shit
We speak American on this here board, thank you very much

Siga fazer com que este fio seja apagado

He's not lost, that's how he plays.

We use a midfield of 4. João Mário doesn't have space on the center. It should be:

Ronaldo - Nani
Mário - Carvalho - Adrien/Renato (depending on the match) - Quaresma

Quaresma can also switch places with Nani throughout the match.

shithead manager passing by

Olá, o meu nome é Alberto.
Onde é a biblioteca?

Our faggot needs no introduction.

Eu quero é que os mods se fodam.

It's has been a hell of a fight between Hodgson and Santos for the worst manager award.
Let's see what the next round give us...

>another week of avec interviews and inane team updates

>Danilo in
we want to win not to lose bruh

With Danilo you get a tie.

>idade
>idade que perderam a virgindade
>consideras-te normie
>curso que estás a tirar

Hello

You just had to ruin my day, didn't you? Bad enough we didn't lose, now you had to remind me of that shit.
>forgetting the mindless commentators
weak desu

I don't see him doing a particularly bad job. We've had much worse. Stop trying to find a scapegoat when the main reason we haven't been winning was because the players couldn't score off of good opportunities.

We will join together as soon as our population density starts to drop by the millions around 2090. Unless both our countries decide to open up the flood gates for the Muslims but not even them will want to stay here.

If Incestland didn't win, Portugal would've ended up in best bracket with the tie?

>We will join together
Memes apart, Spain is unironically the worst modern neighbour an European country can have apart from Russia

12 (saudades do meu pai)
sim
desempregado