Jesus died for your sins, Darwin died of congenital heart failure. Who will you trust with your eternal soul?

Jesus died for your sins, Darwin died of congenital heart failure. Who will you trust with your eternal soul?

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofsatan.com/eleven-rules-of-earth.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

budda

If jesus was a dj would he have died for our spins

Matt LeBlanc

john cena

I never had one.

LaVeyan Satanism
>most passive rules for being a member and following it's faith
>takes into account other's religious stands and asks you to respect them
>denies no one entry because of sex, race, or previous affinities or other
why haven't you accepted Satan user?
churchofsatan.com/eleven-rules-of-earth.php

No, you believe Jesus died for your sins. Just because you believe it doesn't make it true. Even if Jesus believed it, it doesn't mean believing in Jesus will "save" you from something you believe God will do.

Also are you implying Darwin is the Atheist Jesus? You do realise that A) Darwin was never an atheist, B) Atheists existed before darwin and C) No atheist sees Darwin in any way close to Jesus.

Knitler, of course!

Neither of them.

I don't have an eternal soul. Whatever "soul" I have is a product of my living brain. It's gone when I die.

Darwin. Because as far as we can tell Jesus and sin were invented human constructs made to help keep sheep in line.

>A) Darwin was never an atheist

"At the present day (ca. 1872) the most usual argument for the existence of an intelligent God is drawn from the deep inward conviction and feelings which are experienced by most persons. But it cannot be doubted that Hindoos, Mahomadans and others might argue in the same manner and with equal force in favor of the existence of one God, or of many Gods, or as with the Buddhists of no God...This argument would be a valid one if all men of all races had the same inward conviction of the existence of one God: but we know that this is very far from being the case. Therefore I cannot see that such inward convictions and feelings are of any weight as evidence of what really exists."

No, Jesus died of being NAILED to a fucking WOOD CROSS because he was a CRIMINAL. I ain't trusting that shifty fucker with SHIT!

That has to be the most sweatiest smelly autistic neckbearded comment I have ever read

>Jesus died of being NAILED to a fucking WOOD CROSS
Actually the myth says he was killed by a spear.

>C) No atheist sees Darwin in any way close to Jesus.

He wrote a book that changed humanity significantly. I'm not arguing that Jesus wrote anything, but I can see the analogy there.

Please give evidence for a soul

Buddha didn't believe in the existence of souls

A living person we can prove actually existed.

If Jesus was a garbage man he would have died for our bins

making different threads with the same Picture
good job faggot

Satan.
Jesus is God.
God said "no smarts for you!"

Satan said "your better than that bro you totes should eat this apple and make the internet and shit so Sup Forums can exsist"

Everything was like "oh shit talking snake but language doesn't exsist yet also too dumb to know snek no talk!"