Have you come to terms with the fact that a black muslim man was greater than you'll ever be?

Have you come to terms with the fact that a black muslim man was greater than you'll ever be?

at least I'm not a nigger.

His career was about punching people in the face repeatedly. How was he great?

What have you do that is so great

he was the original big mouth stupid nigger.
and now he's the best type of filthy nigger.
a dead one.

I don't punch people in the face.

yez i have come to terms
he did not like da j00z
but he came to terms with them to
it is all good in end with all father
so long as die in battle

Even dead he is better than you. Hurts don't it

Cause you'd get your arse handed to you

Are you clinically retarded? This is why we in a civilized society do not fight each other. Mutual respect.

no.
but.....it proves you think more of him than i do.

i laugh at the thought of him gasping for air as he died, all while he shook like a three legged washing machine on the spin cycle.

American converted muslums dont count.

They follow the type of islam that is "idealistic" for lack of a better word or explination they are american culturally and muslim only by religion so they embody the positive reinforced aspecrs of it. As opposed to peolle who are muslim born and culturally middle eastern.

An example i can think of is a buddhist chinese person born and raised in asia are usually pieces of shit as opposed to say a white kid who converted in his 3rd year of college because he was attracted by the positive aspects of the practoce without any of the cultural baggage that comes with coming from the places these religions are culturally originating from.

I actually have. He was the greatest. and he was a genius.

>Implying we live in a civilised society
nice try

He was so bad, he made medicine sick

I'm already greater by not being a nigger or a terrorist

nah you're not

go crawl back in the basement.
fucking summerfag.

Who the fuck said Obama was better than me?

>nigger was good at fighting
>like a dog
>paid to fight like some kind of savage
>nigger

I'm good. Thanks. :)

What exactly was great about him?

>What exactly was great about him?

Fighting other niggers and retards

Amazing that a nigger good at hurting people is "great" for some.

Fucking pathetic.

You know who was great?

Carl Sagan. Most people don't even know that name, but a nigger who punches people? Yeah, people know that Muslim nigger's name.

Fuck humanity.

Waste.

don't cry newfriend, once you admit it you'll feel better

>greater
>not gay

AYY LMAO

you never watched one of his fights huh?

>Being this edgy
Daddy abused you as a kid, huh? Kill yourself.

No one on the entirety of this board will ever amount to Ali's greatness.

>you never watched one of his fights huh?

I've been on World Star website. I've seen niggers fight. What's so special about it?

Only a retard would think it's special to watch a nigger fight.

irony much?

would have been a good nigger for the hemp plantation frankly. he can box on the weekends np

>No one on the entirety of this board will ever amount to Ali's greatness.

Why? Because a nigger was good at fighting and hurting others? Just like most niggers.

Are you literally retarded, faggot?

>2016
thinking boxing is important

I recognize that he was a good boxer, and he is one of the few black people I DON'T refer to as a worthless nigger, so he has my respect. He might have been muslim, but he was no terrorist so we is ok in my book.

RIP Mr T

Iron has nothing to do with this, bub.

Boxing wasn't the only thing he did, but a lot of people here don't know much about athlete's. They know more about how to have sex with their my little ponies. I understand that's your interests, don't worry I won't judge.

don't forget ladyboys

excuse me sir i make love to my pillow every night projection my child wife onto it (shes 21 this year)

If you think Sup Forums is the board to come and worship a nigger, you're in the wrong place.

Try the BET forums, faggots.

You can lash out all you want, but it doesn't deny Ali of being a great boxer. And if you're mad because his greatness happens to come from a sport, just know that you will never have an ounce of success or accomplishment in your entire life.

Yeah? So fapping to my tranny ponies r84 is much better than punching people in the face.

>You can lash out all you want, but it doesn't deny Ali of being a great boxer

I didn't say he wasn't a great boxer...

...BUT WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT A NIGGER WHO CAN BEAT PEOPLE UP????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU NEWFAGS ARE SO PATHETIC!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GTFO MY Sup Forums NEWFAG NIGGER LOVERS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>punching people in the face repeatedly
he was the best damn nigger at the job, born to do what a nigger was meant to do.

yeah but he was good at it (intentionally!)

By refusing to be inducted into the draft he helped save more American lives than you can think of. If you don't think that's true consider all the Americans that would have continued to die needlessly in the Vietnam War. A country that was going through it's own civil war and had no need for American presence. Since Vietnam was in no way a threat to America.

"I hate white people"
-Muhammad Ali

Yeah what a real hero.

>be nigger
>punch people and be violent
>get paid to punch people and be violent
>literally get paid just to be nigger
>greatest ever

amerifats.exe

Okay. That's Nice.

>boxing wasn't the only thing he did.
So enlighten us. Start listing what else he did.

he morphed into a jew pony ladyboy at night and danced a jig in the naked

>Became a Muslim so he didn't have to join the army
>Coward

At least Ali would have the balls to say everything you say in public. You anonymously post a thread bashing Ali questioning his greatness without doing your own research to see why everyone thinks so. Please go say this out loud because I want your voice to be the popular opinion, if your as great as him you would be able to say what you feel out loud not giving a fuck. Not posting on Sup Forums.

Google? You might not know because there's not much you look at and read other than yaoi fan fictions and trannies, but he's really famous. you can find facts interesting facts, and a whole list of reason as to why he's so revered.

I do.

This.

Real man would just outright refuse to go.

are you retarded ?

He was Muslim before the draft. Nice facts you have though.

But user, I myself am a black Muslim.

black muslim man? u mean muhammad ali?
just another bigmouth "thinks his king shit" nigger who's a bad sport. goodbye and good riddance

lol you just butthurt cuz one of your fellow savage bretheren died for being a piece of shit

Don't forget that part where he hospitalized a brick, the absolute mad man.

The second most overrated boxer in history next to gayweathers fighting payed off fights doesn't make you great it just makes you a liar

More than Ali’s courage in the ring, it was Ali’s courage in fighting the US government and much of the US public that made him a great American.

>he's really famous

In America, being famous is an accomplishment in life, like the Kardashians.

How fucking pathetic.

Not really, hes talked a lot of shit and he didn't fight for his country they should of sent him back to africa or arab nation.

Glad to know you only know how famous he is in America. Go out more.

He's as much as a Muslim as Mike Tyson
>"religion of peace"

>Nigger who hates Whites
>Good at being a violent nigger
>Makes some White rich people richer
>Dies a disgusting AIDS nigger

I love how the only people that are truly butt hurt are the ones that can't except people of all races can be great.

LOL sad attempt.

/Thread

>* accept
And I'm still waiting for reasons people think he's great.
All I've seen is "cause he was a boxer"

>LOL sad attempt.

obvious butthurt nigger. low energy. so sad.

I googled.
All I saw was boxing and a couple trips to Arab nations as "an ambassador of peace", that accomplished nothing.
So unless you have anything, its confirmed. He was a nigger with an IQ of 78 that is famous for beating up people, nothing more.

... apart from the fact he renounced being muslim...

Thanks for that correction.
Why wait when there's google?
But here since your lazy.

Sad you can't google correctly.

Fuck off space nigger
You can crash on the moon

Americans that don't appreciate Ali aren't American.

fuck off kike race mixer faggot.

/thread

>Americans that don't appreciate Ali aren't American.

Keep your nigger worship to yourself, faggot.

>at least I'm not a nigger
He said, from his parents' basement/inner city apartment

Those are not great achievements, those are examples of cowardice.

And yet you've posted nothing other than "great boxer".

Have you come to terms with the fact that there are millions of white people who are far greater than any nigger or muslim could ever hope to achieve to be?

Gr8
>b8
M8

Try harder.

gtfo off my Sup Forums nigger

no one give a shit about your kind here

Greater dead guy, sure.

Like dude I agree with you 100% but for real
>you're

Thank you.

>has a valid point
>likes traps
Pick one

He picked traps so he's no longer valid.

You got me fam guess I'm a shill now

I'm just waiting for honest answers as to why he was great.
All I've seen is that he dodged the draft- I'll bet you've been in other threads and attacked politicians that you opposed as being draft dodgers.
Ali never said why he was a conscientious objector.
He never said why he refused to serve in the military. He never claimed he was a pacifist. He never claimed he was against fighting fellow Muslims. He never claimed the government didn't have the right to force people to fight.
He just refused to serve.

So , tell me how he stood up to the government.
Tell me anything else "great" he might have done.