If I had a real husband I would do everything to him and let him do almost everything to me...

If I had a real husband I would do everything to him and let him do almost everything to me, penis in vag sex(with condom and he has to take it out when he cums) i would let him put it in my ass and suck his dick and drink his white stuff and cuddle and kiss him but nobody fucking loves me IRL :))))))

Every day I think of husband i dont have, my life is pain the second I wake up all day, I must shut off my strong urges, everyone says i look sad and depressed.

I WANT TO DIE

WTF happened to Pierce Brosnan?

Tits or gtfo

WAT

Are you overweight?

Show tits and we talk

Looks like rehab psychosis

So much bait

Yeah I look like this but slightly thinner

$100 if you let me cum on those tits

Tits or gtfo. It's a rule here u fag

I see your problem it's your mustache

Would you be willing to change what you eat gradually to lose weight in the long run?

Looks fantastic but isnt you, show a pic

marriage

>(with condom and he has to take it out when he cums)
what the hell is the point in that?

I look like this but not exactly

You know the rules here.

Timestamped tits or gtfo

To not get pregnant u retard

ill marry u, where u live?

You know the fuckin rules, tits or gtfo so we can atleast pretend to give a shit...you do know how this works right?

what about ass to mouth, or rimjobs?

I look better but with smaller boobs

Not showing a pic

Australia

in that case... /ignore.
it's easy to claim being a girl. fuck off.

If the ass is fully cleaned

I would go gay for op

asl op also tits with timestamp, you know the drill!!

It's because you're fat and completely devoid of an interesting personality.

I'll marry you and love you eternally if you move to Wisconsin and promise not to cheat.

Can you make a decent sandwich?

g'day Cobber fellow aussie

YOU KNOW THE MOTHERFUCKING RULES!
>Timestamped tits, then we can talk.
saged

My mum took my passport and hid it cuz I got it in secret

Well get it back if you want a good husband. I will treat you well and love you.

Self proclaimed richfag here willing to buy you anything you want, just come to melbourne australia.

Ive never flew anywhere on my own, have learning difficulties and i would make a mistake, plus I don't know u, u could be a cunt, no offence.

U could /b too. So if u want people 2 trust u, u have 2 trust em 2

Fucking hell. It gets worse every summer. Follow the motherfucking rules. All these cucks on Sup Forums are only making the problems worse. Time stamped tits or GTFO. Is that so hard? Nothing should be said or done until that is complete.