Hey Sup Forums found this at work, what is it?

hey Sup Forums found this at work, what is it?

Ice.

Crystal meth.

Smoke it and find out

Looks Like real Good Meth

More like throw it on the ground and find out.
>this is not crystal meth

100% meth looks pretty good too do a bump!

Where are you and where exactly did you find it?

Can't be that good. It's not blue.

if you dont want it id kindly take it off your hands

Meth baby where do you work @ btw op

it's your new fix. get to it boy

Meth probably
>smoke some

looks like meth, it's not cloudy so i think it's good. not good for you but do what you want with it.

Meth isn't supposed to be blue..only fucked up meth is blue.

i know these 2 guys in the states who cook the purest meth, they dont use sudafed so it gives the meth a blue colour

what's a bag that size worth?
oz fag

haha geddit guis ess from a medeocre show haha!!11!1

Rock candy

kek
>don't use sudafed
>tf do they use then?

This guy gets it.

Could be crushed up rock candy or glass made to look like meth.. If it's actually meth when you try to smoke it there should be a strong chemical smell. Crack smells sorta like burnt plastic.

nice dubs
also kekd

Didnt u find it on the couch after party the other day faggot

thats definitely not crack, I've smoked quite a bit of that in my day, never fucked with meth though

>snort some
>smoke some
>swallow some

post results

YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH. That's at least 3 grams of ice.

>More like throw it on the ground and find out.
No, it is

so do you crush it up like coke and smoke it or just put the rocks as is into a pipe and have a toke?

Throw a crystal in and smoke that shit, finer stuff go up the nose

Very true crack is never that crystalline. It generally looks like rock salt.

>If it's actually meth when you try to smoke it there should be a strong chemical smell.
1) You don't smoke it, you vaporize it.
2) It has no smell unless its shit or you burn it
3) OP should mix about 25mg with mountain dew and drink it. More efficient that way. Bitter, but efficient.

Don't worry OP, its not as bad as these faggots are making it out ot be. The whole anti-meth shit was just being pushed because rural areas were making money and cities get fucking pissed when they don't get a cut of the profits.

>No, it is
Yeah it is you faggot. And don't you dare tell him to waste it.

Have you been watching too much breaking bad?

Its menthol crystals

You found meth. around a full g too or more. sell it to some moron, and buy a new graphics card and some weed.

looks like you being an even bigger cocksucker than you allready were.

Work in a pub, found it on the floor, guess someone will be disappointed, not like someone will come up and ask for it.

Yeah you'll only die from the addiction in 2-5 years but perfectly safe.

Are people really this retarded?

if it's almost clearish and yellow you got some fucking fire though, I used to shoot my shit when i did hard drugs and i remember the first time i had yellow crack i got a 20 that was 3 rocks 1 big 2 small and my needles were in my friends trunk and they were passing a pipe around for us to put our rocks in, i told him to pull over so i could bang my big rock and he didnt want to, i hit my small rock and got high as a fucking kite and was like thanking God i didn't get to shoot the big rock, i really don't know what would have happened if i hadn't smoked that shit that was fucking FIRE

METHHHH YEA YEAAAAA

HIT THAT SHIT NIGGER

Like everybody already said: Looks like grade A meth.

Shhhhhh!!!

>>mix it with mountain dew

You trailer park nigger

kek

>shooting crack

m8 why not shoot powder .. unless you like having vinegar with you everywhere so you can break it down

coke is better, but banging some good (yellowish like u said) crack is fuego, i cant lie

obvious bait is obvious

well where i was living the powder was stepped on so much that it wouldn't really dissolve in water right, like it wasn't that bad of quality it's just that whatever the niggers were stepping on it with wasn't water soluble, so i couldn't really get shit from shooting powder, whereas they use coke that's been stepped on less in crack, and it dissolves very easily in lemon juice or vinegar plus you get like 3 shots out of a dime and it's better than sex when you bang it... if you have the balls it's amazing to hit a pipe at the same time as doing a shot

Heroin and meth are the two drugs not to be fucked with. Just so no to these anons. Everything else in moderation is ok including cocaine.

Btw. Cleganebowl confirmed.

also i swear it's a little different shooting crack than coke idk what it is but i swear it's like the difference between say wine and beer though it'd be hard to say which is which

this is blue sky homie

kek believe it or not it's much easier for me to manage a heroin habit than a cocaine one, I can never get enough blow, but i only need like 20 bucks to be good for like 4-6 hours with smack, i don't fuck with meth though, i just don't like amphetamines as a general rule of thumb

That's a tiny plastic bag

Meth or molly OP....do a teeny tiny bump and find out.

I shoot dope on the daily and have always been afraid to shoot hard, bc of having to use lemon juice or vinegar...doesn't it burn???

man u are making me feind hard now nigger .. i use to shoot a dub of crack straight and about a lil more than a dub of coke in one shot

had a crazy white out and never went that hard again .. i miss the shit so much tho

Yeast nutrient.

na bro .. i used koolaid powder mix to break it down once .. just put the powder on top of the hard and mix with water .. shit literally tasted like cool aid when i shot it .. fucking awesome

This is Sup Forums it's the norm.. I've never actually met anyone who uses or used to use meth that differentiates between "smoke" and "Vape".

Oral ingestion is generally the least harmful method damage wise. The problem is it's wasting some of the drug (You inject you get 100%, you ingest and not all of it is absorbed). Honestly if you're going this route it's better to just parachute it (put your dose in a small digestible pouch and take it like a pill)

only if you miss the shot, honestly back when I was on drugs I preferred shooting crack to powder unless i could find some really fire fishscale

Kek! My homeboy uses kool-aid too! Everyone says it doesn't burn, but I'm just a pussy I guess, kek!

yeah me too lol I've actually been clean for over a year now, and thinking of coke/crack is the only thing that makes my heart race and make me wanna go back, I was on pain pills/heroin for years and I'm fine without it but coke and crack would make me blow every penny i had in a matter of hours, I started shooting speedballs and even hardcore junkies would beg me not to do that around them kek pussies, my hearts racing and my mouths watering just thinking about it... =/ makes me feel like a real loser

Oh god...I can only imagine the pain of a miss. Missed a shot of dope once and ended up in the hospital for 5 nights hooked up to antibiotic IV's and shit....arm was fucked up! What happens when you miss a shot other than pain???

some rocks are fair size, like the one top left, whilst the ones at the bottom are very fine.
Wouldn't know where to begin in terms of smoking it, obviously with a pipe.
Only ever done weed, pills, shrooms and coke

also if you miss the shot you'll know, whereas with powder if you miss the shot you just don't get high because you can't feel it(so it just works as a local anesthetic), so you miss less shots with crack as well

Shooting dope & white at the same time....doesn't get no better than that! Legitimately best feeling in the world....

yea dude im coming up on a year .. dont even crave dope anymore, but if i hear anyone talk about hard/powder my stomach startes gettin all bubbly and shit lol .. ur not alone m8

Where you at OP, I'll take it off your hands for ya!

it looks to be meths. dont smoke it. if you wanna try some, crush it and snort some see how you go

any coke shooters here ever miss their LAST shot of the night?? closest ive ever been to committing suicide was when this shit happens .. fucking hell

In my experience with coke/crack missing a shot just resulted in the emotional pain of knowing i missed a shot and wasn't catching a buzz... it actually happened quite a bit because iv coke tends to make you all jittery and make your hands shake kek, if I went back i'd have to stick to just smoking crack because when I'd shoot it for a night i'd do like 40 shots in a night and probably miss like half of them making it look like someone took a fucking bb gun to my vein line when the needle started getting dull, if i got careless with my shots and impatient about getting high again it would be impossible to miss all the marks on my arm for like 2 weeks

You don't use a pipe like weed. Meth pipes have round light bulb like end (Can actually use a light bulb to smoke). You could use aluminum but it's not exactly a process for beginners.

I honestly think it's better than pussy, I've actually told sluts I can't fuck I'm on my way to get coke before and regretted nothing
and haha good to know there's another fag on here in a similar situation to me... I'm 4 states from where I used to live now and Sup Forums is my only friend now I'm not in NA or anything but believe it or not all the fucked up shit on here has kept my head straight for months now

me again and this:
and haha good to know there's another fag on here in a similar situation to me... I'm 4 states from where I used to live now and Sup Forums is my only friend now I'm not in NA or anything but believe it or not all the fucked up shit on here has kept my head straight for months now

was meant for:
sorry for the mix up

If you don't have a bubbler pipe and don't know how to smoke it don't OP. You'll get shard lung or worse.

Light bulbs are the best

Back when I was using, I used to actually drive around with a big box of morton salt.

that doesn't sound pleasant

aww I got a 4chin hug
:')
I love you guys

>dying from meth addiction
Lol what?

Where do you work? A factory? could be a lot of things.

A pub

It's clearly sea salt, crush up and put on top of food.

No need to thank me.

>heroin habit
>manageable

Nigger you must have strong delusions.

don`t mind me

Bump
Then in 2-3 hours smoke the rest

looks like the shit you would cut meth with to rip people off

I think that's a shadow but I could be wrong

OP that is definitely Ricin. Turn it in no to the FBI

You can ingest meth, as in eat it. Gets you rocked.

Why shoot crack? just shoot powder.

reasoning was already discussed pham

Meth is soluable in water, if you smoke through a water pipe you losing some in the water. Just go get the $3 bulb pipe at a shitty gas station or smoke shop.

Now more likely to be meth.