What are some actually good phone games?

What are some actually good phone games?

Yes, yes, I know they are the pure evil cancer of gamers, but I'll be away from home for a long while and from my PC, so I though a few games to pass time would be good, but all of the app store recomendations are trash as it seems... Any suggestions?

Bump.

True skate, theres a lot of dlc but it's all optional extra skate parks, the game is incredible.

Not my type of game, but I'll try. I'd prefer something along the lines of adventure/RPG.

If you like music games, I highly recommend (in order of release from the same company) Cytus, Deemo, and Voez. They are both excellent ganes, and the first two need to be bought but the last one is completely free. But lemme know if you like a certain genre, I could have some recommendations. Really the music/rythym games were just at the front of my mind when typing this.

I swear to god if someone suggests clash of clans

Limbo: pc port but it's really good. Only about 4 hours long if you're slow.

Monument Valley: nice music, atmosphere, aesthetic and it has some really nice puzzles.

Plague inc: kill the world with a disease.

REQUESTING THOSE FUCKED UP SPONGEBOB COMIC PICS

DEAD TRIGGER 2

first person zombie shooter, definitely recommend it

Subway surfers

>688133451

Curse my slow typing, shoulda seen what you wanted first XD

There's Infinity Blade, which has three in the series. It needs to be purchased I believe, but I remember getting 3 from the editors choice thing on the Apple store. There are lots of free adventure/RPG games available, many of them commonly in an 8-bit format

Ahhh, screwed up the Sup Forums formatting again for quoting posts.

Hoplite good on android

The thing is, that game is incredible but it means that you're an iPhone fag. Android is the master race. I switched three years ago.

I have it on my iPad, phone is an S7. But I agree with you, Android is so much better. I really only don't mind apple in tablet form, as the phones are really bad.

What os is on your phone?
Uniwar is a nice tactical strategy game with online option. Turn based sys.
Neuroshima hex is another good one,its a tactoal card game....if you have android 4+ shadowrun,baldurs gate would be some good rpgs.

Kill self Asap

The greedy cave ...Rougelike RPG
Mekorama... Puzzle/Sandbox game
booth are free and are only a few mb

On it.
:P

Thank you so much, Sup Forumsrothers!

Download an emulator and play pokemon alpha salphire or omega ruby.

>The only true answer

OP here, gonna download most of the suggestions. More are always welcome, though!

What are your favorite games?

This, pretty much if your going to be away for a long time you'll get bored of most games except this.

That Level Again 1, 2 and 3

Deep Dungeons of Doom

Deep Dungeons of Doom, a nice rhytm-based dungeon crawler with character progression

Hearthstone

Pirate: Carribean Hunt- 18th century warship combat sim.

Walking War Robots -customizable mech combat game.

Marvel Contest of Champions- solid arcade style fighting game.

All the above are free to play. There is premium content in them, but nothing needed to fully enjoy the game.

Free or nah? You had me at rythym game. That shit is, how do I put it, my JAM.

Wayward Souls is a great rogue-like. It's like $5 but insanely worth it. It's controls are tight and it has a lot of replayability, even for a rogue-like. Just watch out for the battery drain.

If you like a tower defense type game with a twist, try War Tortoise. It takes no money, just time. It's quite enjoyable idle fun.

Summoners war: sky arena
Korean pokemon

Pixel Dungeon is a pretty fun, free roguelike.

POST HD BABY GRINCH

B-but there's no emulator for 3ds yet user fampaitachi desu

knights of pen and paper

If youe into One Piece, One Piece Treasure Cruise is great.

In android, Mekorama, good game !!

Just play the mmorpg of Pokemon, you can play it at pc and Android, i dont know If they port it to iPhone tho

At least its free and good looking, you cant breed so If you like competitive you are fucked here, Since you can use only what you catch/trade

>paying for apps on Android
>kek

Where you get your games? Specifically the room three maybe

Plague Inc
Geometry Dash
Hill Climber

This one, you have to download the apk since they cant use the market for obvious reasons

>Pixel Dungeon
>Deep Dungeons of Doom
>Gurk 3
>MadRobot
>Hovercraft
>Crevice Hero
These are the quality ones that like no one knows about

>Crossy Road
>Temple Run
>Zombieville
Guilty pleasures

Google search "gameyouwant.apk" and take it from there, remember to allow third party installation

Also you could get a Gameboy or n64 emu and play the host of Nintendo games. I recommend Drastic for DS and Gameboy and mupen64 for n64

clash royale

Mekorama, Marvel Contest of Champions, Marvel Future Fight, Plague Inc, Vector 1 + 2, Okay?, and there's always GameBoy, SNES and NES emulators.

bloons monkey city got me addicted

Adventure of Mana. It's a port of the 3DS game, which is a remake of Final Fantasy Adventure.

OP don't worry, user is here to save the day

simply get GBA/VBA/SNES emulators and download a million roms then put on your phone

I use all the emulators by John, they are just called John GBA and JOHN GBC - cost like 1.99 each but absolutely worth it because they have every possible option and customization without bugs or anything

you can play all the typical calssic gameboy or nintendo games, pokemon is the way to go

>u welcome

HOW MUCH OF A NEET ARE YOU?

Do NOT give yourself the benefit of the doubt. And no half points!

Post your score and rank. If your post is dubs, you move up one rank. If it's trips, you move up two.

I don't know if anyones said it yet, but the sorcery series is very fun and will keep you entertained for a while. I recommend buying the first one and trying it out before buying the second or third.

47. guess im a robot, even if i never go to /r9k/ cause im an unoriginal fuck

There aren't any you 12 year old retard. Now go get a game boy or DS like people with taste.

Avabel Online. It's a somewhat 3D RPG on the appstore.

Hard time & super city by Mdickie

So no one plays that Pokemon mmorpg on Android?