I'm sick to death of my gf

I'm sick to death of my gf.
She has bpd and uses her pussy as some kind of prize if I do what she wants.

Can anyone give me advice with aids and hiv?

Wat

>uses her pussy as some kind of prize if I do what she wants
That's your fault for begging for it.
Submission by one party corrupts the other.

Fuck u

maybe if you werent a little bitch it wouldnt happen.
talk to her about it, walk or cheat.
pick one.

the BPD world..
i was there for a while, kinda miss her now.

oh well

Fucking this
OP, quit being a spineless bitch.

He's right, though. Her pussy only has the power you give it.

Break up with her?

dunno bro i just raped my gf yesterday so hard that the condor broke. not sure if i hit the jackpot or not

op is a bitchass pissy little girl. no wonder she makes her vagina a prize because you're a little bitch and don't deserve her.

Don't listen to this faggot.

Leave her immediately, OP. The fact that you're with a bpd means that you're own mental health/judgement is highly suspect. So don't think about it. Take it from a wizard. Leave her as soon as possible. Pack your shit up, change your passwords, organise a place to go, whatever you need to do to prepare, because shit is gonna get MESSY.
If you don't leave her, the BEST thing you can expect is to have your heart broken.

>inb4 b-b-b-but....
>inb4 "don't listen to him OP, he's just bitter"

She will get pregnant on purpose and lie about it. She will cheat on you. There is a 99% chance she has cheated on you already. Don't you understand?

I grill who uses her pussy as currency HAS NO SOUL. I know it seems like she does, but that's because she's a psychopath. She will not stick around when things get tough, she will not try to make things works, she will take her currency and go spend it elsewhere.

*your

And what was that shit about hiv at the end? I just read bpd and started typing.

44 year old here; this guys is extremely correct

wow ok, OP here. good advice but wat about the aids and hiv?

Fucking classic

Stick up for yourself and stand firm. Ultimatums are a bad idea but make it clear that if something doesn't change the relationship is over. Don't fall for any threats and don't get provoked by insults. Try to avoid directly blaming her and try to find a middle ground if possible but don't give up on what you want.

Viewing it as a business deal wouldn't be an entirely bad idea but don't make it obvious

you want to give your gf aids? simple! Go down to your local gay bath house and let every sweaty roided up tyrone rape your asshole without a condom. You'll get infected.
Go home and beg your gf to let you smell the faint scent on her pussy as she passes by. Use the memory of that to fap and save the cum and put it on her magnum dildo.

good advice i hope i slurp up some good semen

good advice yo, its all good advice.

AIDS and HIV actually are beneficial. They cure diabetes and heart disease. The fact we are told to fear AIDS is a media lie sourced from the AMA since doctors wouldn't be needed anymore if we all had AIDS. Get AIDS OP for everyone's sake please get AIDS.

dump the bitch, go fuck other grills. If she's using her cunt as a reward/punishment system you already lost

sauce: experience

bad advice. she simply has no more tingles when she sees OP. No amount of negotiation is going to fix that

NEXT

That's not the whole story though.
See, it's like this: society still has different expectation of men and women. A woman in an unhappy relationship is offered sympathy and support, where as a man in an unhappy relationship is expected to either leave or put up with it. Nobody expects women to take any responsibility for the state of their relationships, and people are always ready to assume that they are victims. So when a man wants to fix problems and take care of women and improve things, the woman has really no incentive to do that, they can always just move straight on to the next sucker, no questions asked, with the full support of everybody. It's comparable to the economic concept of moral hazard: since there is very little to no incentive for a woman to behave herself, she does whatever she wants. To concede your point somewhat, pussy itself only has power that is given it by the man in the relationship, but in a healthy relationship, sex and closeness are inseparable. As soon as the woman decides to use sex as leverage, the entire situation changes. The relationship becomes like a large bank, the collapse of which would have widespread ramifications, and it falls upon the man to keep paying off the debt - to continue the metaphor - whereas the woman is free to keep defending her actions and continue business as usual, knowing that in the event of total collapse, she can get bailed out virtually the next day.

I'm quite tired but I hope I've succeeded somewhat in making a cogent point.

Nine of you know anything about people with BPD do you? If you are 'nice' and validate their feelings they can be the most amazing partners. My girl is borderline and she is amazing!

Appreciated.

The person who wants sex more has less power.

It's the same with anything.

Dump her if she really has BPD. Living with a BPD is a hell on earth.

Seven

seriously i just made all this up i dont even have a gf. i just wanted to make a good meme about cum rags and this photo looked good im so sorry.

i've never been with a real girl :(

cum rag memes are the new thing

You fucking pussy. What you afraid of, that she's gonna cut off the sex,rub one out neutralize hell do it right in front of her make join you
She can't do jack shit about it.stop being a cuck and put on your pants and be a man.

haha ok boss!

SOME girls with bpd can be like that I'm sure, but you've got to remember it's a spectrum thing and depends on many other personality traits.

BPD is something that needs to be diagnosed by a Psychiatrist, and approach varied widely in the psychiatric community and from country to country. So your girlfriend might be an amazing person, but according to many shrinks she might not even 'have' BPD either, or they might feel it's not even a helpful label. I think the diagnosis started in Boston in the 60's and was usually a label given to upper-middle-class teenagers who refused to conform, hung out with hippies and took a lot of acid. The criteria has changed a lot over time.

tl;dr: you shouldn't disregard other people's experience with crazy bitches just because they have the same diagnosis as the girl you love.

HUGE FUCKING BETA. Quit being a pussy and take what you want. Be a real fucking man and if she doesn't give you pussy give her the fucking boot.

yes. yes they are

>She has bpd and uses her pussy as some kind of prize if I do what she wants.
My GF also has bpd, but I fuck her how and when I want, which is often 4 times a day, or just once or twice if I'm feeling low.

Fucking is so boring.

i thought they were funny, i cant beleive the response here tho.

Not true if you have a dom sub relationship where the dom isn't a faggy edge lord.

Fucking leave. My last GF had BPD (she didn't tell me until about 6 months into our relationship) and it was insane, sure we had good times but it was a fucking nightmare. Pretty sure she was cheating on me, she told me when we broke up that she needed to "Work on herself and be alone for a while" and now not even a month later shes fucking a coworker and flying this guy shes known online for a while out to her. Not even to mention that I uprooted my entire life to move with her to Washington DC just for her to break up with me a few months later because basically she got bored. I can't say I wish it had never happened but fuck guys don't date someone with BPD and OP just leave dude, it's an extremely unhealthy relationship.

At least she didnt try to keep my dog, that shit wouldn't have ended well for her
>pic related

what is bpd tho? i thought it was like aids

more like cancer

Borderline Personality Disorder

In other words a crutch they can use to blame their shitty personalities and something they can use to victimize themselves.

Find a crack addict and offer them $100 for a syringe full of their blood. Get the syringe at night while she's asleep, go back quickly so the precious AIDS wont die off, and shoot it up her arsehole so she wont see the injection later. Then go outside, smoke a cigar, and ponder your own awesomeness.

>688134138
:^)

Is she diagnosed or just fits the bill? I dated a girl with BPD that got diagnosed after we broke up. I fucking called it though. If you can wade through the bullshit stay, if not bail. Post pics tho

this is her when she is sad and not sure of her mood

i can post nudes too if you want

Wowzerz she's so hot! Plz post nudes. Have anything where her hair is blonde? And maybe on a couch?

My ex got diagnosed while we were together. Broke up later. And as another user said that shit got messy for no reason.

>$100

Why waste $100 when you can get the same thing for a fist full of change equaling $5?

i have some with her on a couch too!

just do physical activities with her and be in physical contact with one another as much as possible. more skin on skin time = better

This sounds like my life. You just have to accept that sometimes she will rage and lose the ability to do emotional self-regulation. Just keep calm and low key when this happens. Make her feel nice when she rages. Otherwise, you just need some other gfs (secretly, of course) and then your gf's pussy won't feel like some rare prize anymore. This is your way of seizing back power.

Also, just accept the risks of dating someone bipolar. They'll go a bit nuts every now and then and say things they don't really mean, but they'll probably be sexually adventurous and pretty horny too (so long as they're not on too much lithium or prozac. Good luck, OP!

Preferrably with a hair straightener up her snatch.

I dated a BPD grill for two years. My advice: run, don't walk, as far away as possible. For realsies, get out of that mess.

This thread makes me want to date someone with BPD because it sounds fun

this man gets it. run from the cray cray before she threatens to kill herself if you leave and then has a few shit failed attempts when you get sick of it and tell her to go try harder because your sick of her shit..... im not intentionally a bad person but when someone is getting in the way of you enjoying your own life tell them to go and fuck right off in any way you have to.

Dump the bitch. Never, never, never, ever let yourself become a slave to pussy. It's not like it's rare.