Only people who earn over $100,000 a year should be allowed to own a gun. Prove me wrong

Only people who earn over $100,000 a year should be allowed to own a gun. Prove me wrong.

kys

You've got a point

Most cops don't make that...

Idiot.

CHOPPA YES

> be me
> be in army
>mfw I'm more than qualified to use weapons and still don't meet your standards

Over 95% of victims of crime earn 60k a year, they also are more likely to live in or near bad neighbourhoods and need protection.

Hunting for meat is a food staple of many rural communities.

Also the police don't earn that much.

If it's your job to shoot niggas, that's fine. But no personal ownership.

Earn UNDER 60K a year*** fuck

NFL players

Gun nuts be like, "Criminals that own guns ain't fucking reporting their taxes dipshit."

2nd amendment.
You're wrong.

i can't prove you wrong; it's just an opinion.

what is wrong with you

>military
>qualified on a rifle during boot and maybe once a year depending on what your specialty is
Uh huh. No offense, but isles you're active duty infantry, probably not.

This is some low quality bait

Isles = unless

Rappers

Not when it has such effortless answers

>Implying that taking a standard NRA safety course doesn't make you more qualified than 70% of gun owners in America

>Implying a dedicated training course for weapons proficiency doesn't make you more qualified than 90% of gun owners in America, even if it's only taken once

Before I prove you wrong you have to explain your bullshit reasoning.

There are plenty of mouth-breathing retards who make over 100,000 a year who shouldn't be anywhere near a gun.

You fucking mongoloids and your "money = smart" attitude are ruining this country.

Faggots who make100k or more a year should be executed. They make the less desirable people jealous and we can't have a jealous citizenry

Sure we can, look at cold war Russia. People who disagree can go on holiday.

>qualifying with one rifle style only
>maybe semi auto pistol too
I've seen guys out of the military proclaim they "know guns" try to use a pump shotgun and load the shells in backwards.
I got to see shit like that every week when I worked in a gun store. Not knocking you personally, I am just leery when I hear someone say they are military and know guns due to my past experience with them.
As for my qualifications - nationally certified firearms instructor for rifles/pistols/shotguns (all standard types), state certified conceal carry license instructor, and lifelong hunter/competition shooter.

What evidence are you supporting your hypothesis with?

Thats's fine, idiots are everywhere and you'll find that even people with PHD's in their field still make retarded mistakes.

The point still stands, if you took a large group of ex-military and a large group of people who had no military experience to a gun range and handed them weapons with no instruction, you'd probably notice way more retarded shit going on in the non-military side.

Your average American is a fucking moron.

All the poor people that kill their family or girlfriend because emotional instability, or better yet the insane motherfuckers that shoot up schools/kindergartens. Or that motherfucker that shot Chris Kyle!

Depends on what region they come from.
Some of the biggest retards we got at the range was always east or west coasters. Guys from the south who may not have used guns, but grew up around them were generally a whole hell of a lot safer than the ones who come from areas that gun ownership was rarer.
Being at a gun store/range that was next to a military base we got to see servicemen and women from all over the US.

>People who go on gun sprees are often not high-income
>THEREFORE ALL POOR PEOPLE SHOULD NOT HAVE GUNS!

I heard over 98% of the rapists currently sitting in prison have tried bread before, therefore anyone who eats bread is a rapist.

this is why we Americans should teach our children gun responsibility/respect of a firearm

Yeah, they should.
Good luck getting those assholes in NYC, Cali, and Chicago to play along.

I disagree. People who own land, have good credit, and 0 criminal record should be allowed whatever they want. Anything less should be allowed a short list of approved firearms such as 5 shot .38s or low cap single stack 9mm or .380s and maybe a pump shotgun. And the same felons and crazies can't have anything laws. But to say the poor have no right to defense is stupid. And they're already pretty limited on what they can have as all the cool shit is expensive.

Yeah. It's kinda hard to be a good dad when you abandon the situation entirely.

Why would land ownership or good credit need to be a factor? Ever?
No criminal record = gun ownership.
Served your time = gun ownership.
If they are too dangerous to own a gun after prison, they're too dangerous to let free too.

You'd reduce crime rate more significantly by saying that only white people should be allowed to own a gun.