Hi, Sup Forumsros. I'm in tears today because i won't get laid by my boyfriend today...

Hi, Sup Forumsros. I'm in tears today because i won't get laid by my boyfriend today. I might have nymphomaniac tendencies or something, but i think the combination of being sexually frustrated and the fact that i'd do anything for him but that he won't even finger me when i'm in need, is crushing me.

Everyone's different ofcourse and i realize it's probably something wrong with me to get so sad over something so stupid, but i've been trying to change it for years and i'm still just as much as a whiny cunt.

Does anyone else feel like this sometimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

Wtf is up with you?

just fuck another dude then

Cheating isn't really my thing and frankly i don't feel attracted to anyone but my lover

naw, if he won't touch you, that's one of the predicates of a male-female relationship. Sex and companionship. When one of those two essentials drops off the map that's license to either reroll to go get some on the side.

have you tried leaving the house?

>cucks betraying their kind

Kill yourself.

Its a typical teenage bitch situation. Its not peculiar and Its not unique of you. You Will mature and get over that eventually

Is he not attracted to you or something?

All of these faggots taking the bait. You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Doesn't seem typical for the girl to want sex more than the guy.

You seem to look at relationships in a way too practical way. The reason behind this problem is that i actually love my partner, hence why i take it so personally, and that would mean rerolling or getting something on the side isn't solutions to me

>Sup Forums
>boyfriend
>implying it's a female

Welcome to what most men expérience when they feel they have to ask their gf for a blowjob. I love pleasuring women and I seriously don't get why your bf won't do that.
How vocal are you about that?

I'm 20 and it's been bothering me since we started the relationship 3 years ago

Guys end up having an existential crisis when their girlfriend won't fuck them anymore.

Seems reasonable for a girl to be bothered by the opposite situation.

'Course, most likely this either just copypasta or someone pretending.

>bait
To what end, exactly? Fooled into getting pissed at an imaginary girl, or an imaginary boyfriend? Fooled into discussing it in the first place?

Wow you're really loyal...But honestly Maybe your relation has run its course. 3 years is not nothing. You can tell the truth and he'll get over it eventually

Yeah i guess some people look at pleasuring others more like work than they enjoy it in its own sense. I think he enjoys focusing on me, alot, but at the same time it has got a lot to do with mood, energy and stress. So to him at some point or some days it seems like focusing on pleasuring me is a little bit like setting his mind to doing the dishes or some other work-related task and it just doesn't seem any fun to him.

We're very communicative and we do talk about it, i told him yesterday that if he wants to just have a quick fuck where he won't do much for me at all he should tell me so that i won't feel used and unloved afterwards. Communication isn't a problem

So I'm supposed to believe that
1: you are femanon
2: you are a nympho
3: you can't get laid
4: you are on Sup Forums

Nice try master b8r
Tits or gtfo

Yeah I know it's Sup Forums and People are suspicious but I don't see the point to a fake in this situation.

Femanon??? Tits or gtfo. That is the law.

Lol honestly you're the one becoming a meme and a bait.

Why are there no tits yet? Find the rules fags.

Do you even know what the words you are saying mean?

Yeah makes you think People should just say "I dont feel like doing it tonight" instead of half assing it kek pun intended

Do you?

Yes. And fuck off.

I do get laid maybe 2-3 times a week normally but ideally i'd like to get laid at least once every two days. I thought i did mention that i'm simply too needy.

Also why the fuck wouldn't womyn be on Sup Forums? It's even a small chance of finding nudes of themselves posted by anons there and they'd get honest ratings on themselves

No tits as proof:

I won't post my titsdon here though i do respect the rules normally, but they're not entirely my property while in a relationship. But - i did get the copyright on a nipple pick i took after another friend of me drew hitler's face on it. So i'll happily share that as this is one of the few places that won't boot me for it. Enjoy

Agreed.

Because there are no women on the internet.
Tits or gtfo your choice

Dubs

No timestap for proof:

I was never accepted amongst the girls and i will not pay effort to fit in amongst them in the eyes of Sup Forums. I'm not that much of a betafag.

However you could just pretend i'm a guy and the subject would still be the same. No problem, and the discussion could go on

Waiting on timestamp:

No...it wouldn't be the same.
Men want sex 10 times day. This would be a typical problem and dude would be laughed out of town.
Yours is unique in that you claim to be femanon. Which is the only reason I am here in the first place.
Provide proof

And how exactly do i prove anything? I could easily just have posted titty pics i got from my friends or other girls. I could've said the nipple pic was mine. My only "proof" that's somewhat logical is that it'd be fucking pointless in every way to be a dude and make this shit up and he'd know there's a great chance most the comments would just be saying his thread is shit and fake.

If i was to lie about something to get attention on here, i'd at least make it more interesting and easily more believable through for example saying i'm a dude or refuse to mention my gender. I tend to do that on other subjects to avoid the thread dying on "proof pls" and other cancerous shit. It's not rocket science

Also where would i find the timestamp? Does it show on the pic if i click around somewhere (on android)? I can search if you like

Timestamp...?
(I could have shopped this. This is shit tier proof if it's even proof)

You write today's date on paper and take a pic. Its pretty simple.

What was his response when you told him your needs are not being met?

Solution = take new pic with timestamp written onto your tits or a piece of paper stuck to them; leave on bra if that concerned about bullshit ownership stuff.

You're requesting advice and ignoring the very simple rules about obtaining it from all of us losers and alphas and omegas and fucked up furries alike. It's pretty easy to pay our currency and obtain the odd nugget of useful shit to your own life and situation; Otherwise, go back to lurking.

Moron.

Well put Sup Forumsro
Seconded
Motion passed

You write it down on a piece of paper that you hold up to the camera - much harder to fake convincingly and with a specific time and date, unlikely to be anyone else.

That's how it's proof. But that also means you have to take a picture then, not use a previous one.

Lalalal

OP...still here?

Wont post tits, claims to be a nympho...

Bitch you stupid

Yesterday he said sorry and explained the stress lately. Over-all he realize how agressive my sex drive is but he won't spend too much energy and effort on reaching my needs, which is understandable.

I'm just naturally alot more happy to pay effort to make others pleased and happy but if i felt it the way he did, maybe i wouldn't see it as an easy act of love to do pretty much anything for someone else. A part of me just say it's a sign that he doesn't love me as much as i love him and it's probably just forceful whiny thinking.

I'm not much of a selfie slut and i won't spend more than the sufferable 2 minutes i've wasted on trying to take a fucking timestamp pic. This is all you got and i doubt you'd make the thread worth it if ia managed to take a nice titty time stamp pic anyway. Take it or leave it.

I will just have to accept that noone wants to discuss my situation no matter where i talk about it. I should've known it was pointless but i always want to give it a try

You should get a pet dog and a jar of peanut butter. Dogs love to lick peanut butter. Any time, any place.
Or you could masturbate with finger mice.

Then I'm done wasting my time thinking about your problem and how I've experienced similar things and had chick friends who have and may have had something worthwhile to add to your situation. Good day. Remember, its super tough being a girl on Sup Forums and getting advice and attention via posts; climb in a hole and die.

The thing is by now it's been 3 years...he could change but it's less likely

in all honesty this could be for a number of factors

he could be stressed
he could be bored
he may find the sex repetitive
he may in fact be fucking someone else

some of these things could be sorted out with communication, explaining to him how you feel. or it could be the writing on the wall for your relationship, because despite what idealised societal views say, sex is a very important glue to bind people togther

There isn't really that much you can do. As a guy, it's nice when a girl comes on to you, so that might help, but depending on what his thing is, you might have to tickle his fancy a little more precisely.

Alternatively, there are vibrators and the like.

You're both the cancer that ruined this board; you can crawl into a hole and die also.

R u my gf?

weeeeeeehhh muh treehouse

>ruined this board

Sup Forums was never good you fucking roody-poo

Newfag or cancer detected. Go wank and cry yourself to sleep you infectious cunt.

either newfag or cancer friend-o, ive contributed lots of OC to this board. the fact that you dont even remember roody-p;oo as an old filter on this place is outing you for the shitbrained faggot you are.

stop pretending youre some hero of Sup Forums you summerfag

He won't fuck you because you're fucking fat

There are no heroes on Sup Forums piss weasle, just people who actually enforce the rules and those who don't. It's anonymous for that reason. Go play your "contributing" sonata on reddit for upvotes.

I've given up on this thread and proceeded to the snapchat hack threads. You should, too

>enforce rules

holy shit you really are a special little wankstain arent you. its entitled millenials like you who fap to femine penis and straighten your hair.
i bet you got here right around puddi.

/thread

Do you have Kik?

Fall back retort of mere ad hominem attempting to establish seniority and therefore accuracy of claims is a shit-tier argumentative tactic versus actually addressing the argument itself, or haven't you learned that on the high-school debate team yet?

It's essentially another version of straw manning.

You undermine yourself the longer you continue to try to date my Sup Forums fag lineage with meme drops and ignore the cogent points I made while making fun of you. Ask mom to bring you another cup of coffee so you can get your big girl pants on.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hojlP5Kns8

OP, are you still here?

Just get a meido uniform and seduce him he will fuck you in the ass the moment he sees you.