Post stupid, but real laws

Post stupid, but real laws

Bumping for interest

It's illegal to hang people who post cancer memes on Sup Forums

It's illegal to own black people in the United States.

YES

Sodomy is illegal in Massachusetts but gay marriage is legal in Massachusetts.

It's illegal to hurt other feelings with racist or homophobic remarks. It can result in 2 years in prison
>Denmark

>black people
>people

Dont believe this one

>black
>people
>pick one

Would you really want to, though? Would you?

I eat my boogers

In the United States, elections for the presidency are held on a first-past-the-post or winner-take-all basis.

Most rational decent people wouldnt but you can bet your right eye that some fucking idiot would love to own people.

Denying the holocaust is punishable by jailtime in Germany

It's legal in germany to break out of prison cause human right to be free and shit

mfw you accidentally have 7 elephants and you get executed. damn

Bump

Same in france.

Botifoul democrasy

I wish America would elect its President via a proportional representation system instead. So like, the gommies get 25% of the vote the President has to be exactly 25% communist, etc.

Thats bullshit no matter what side of the debate youre on. Shit like this frustrates me to no end.

With that said I get extremely flustered over laws like that. Imagine being round up by the government and locked in prison camps set to be shipped out of the country youve lived in your entire life.

is there an open door in every cell or you have to wait for launchtime to "escape"?

mfw you use >mfw and don't have a reaction picture

They'll just put you back in prison. They can't increase your punishment just for wanting freedom, as they think it's in human nature. It's not like you can just run out and say fuck it to the police.

So if i want to kill someone i just have to gift them 7 elephants?

its legal to suck dick in the walmart at 3am anytime

>"You can question and criticize anything you want. You are free to express your opinions"
>"Oh except for the jews"

>the president has to be 25% communist

In Sweden, it's completely legal to fuck your half siblings, but you need a state permit to marry them.

Everyone finds one part of this law ridiculous.. ;>

How is that stupid? Need some more pictures and books you tin-foil retard?

Fjernelse af racismeparagraffen - det eneste den understreger er jo, at der er en forskel!

mfw stands for "my funny words" you dipshit

Would that have anything to do with Zoroastrianism by any chance? I think their religion says that half-sibling marriages are holy.

its legal to kill yourself in front of a large crowd as long as its a surprise

you just have to hide one elephant in his refrigerator or something. and call the cops

>With that said I get extremely flustered over laws like that. Imagine being round up by the government and locked in prison camps set to be shipped out of the country youve lived in your entire life.
lol
>if the holocaust happened, where are the death camps?
>RIGHT HERE MOTHER FUCKER

Go back to your classroom

You need some foil too bud?

How do they determine what is racist or homophobic, or what counts as hurt feelings?

In Italy, you can only post 5 memes a day. This explains all le trollface tourist shit you can buy there.

>m-muh 6 million
Yeah what ever kike

Why you do is get 6 elephants and label them 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 and let them loose on someones property. They'll spend weeks looking for that third elephant.

on christmas if you want presents real bad but your family is poor, its legal for your parents to give you up for adoption

A country wants to ensure that what happened can never happen again, and through banning holocaust denial you can therefore limit the presence of extreme opinions and views.

Gas the kike
Gas the kike
Gas the kike
Gas the kike
Gas the kike

>Denmark prison
>The same as a middle class apartment
oh boy what a punishment

>this

We don't do that specifically because the people who created this country don't trust people like you to vote like anything other than the massive moron you are.

Fuck off you degenerate jew faggot.

the point is that denying anything else in history is acceptable while the holocaust is "off-limits" you cuck

It's like sending someon in prison for denying evolution.

New York recognizes ~31 genders and has a $250,000 fine for using the wrong pronouns.

Yea so like, 1 arm and leg are communist, we'll Frankenstein that nigger together until everyone is proportionally represented

No we don't. We have an electoral college system.

And even that isn't winner take all in every state.

Don't sleep through civics and then bitch about things you don't understand.

A. I never said death camps or that anyone was killed.

B. We know the location of the proson camps

C. Lol

u can deny evertything but not that, thats why it's stupid

It's illegal to drag a dead horse down young st (in Ontario) after 12:00pm. It's also illegal to shoot rabbits from a motorboat

You should be sent to prison for that

As of 2014 it is illegal to film a cop in Illinois. This comes with (what was reduced to) a 3 year sentence as it is a class 3 felony. It use to be a class 1 felony - punishable of up to 15 years.

Atheist fag detected.
Have fun burning in hell-fire for all eternity.

Ya alright. But tbh if you're gonna deny the holocaust you're fucking brain dead anyway :)

b8er nerd

Surely that's not true. In Canada it's a law that you CAN observe and film any police activity (provided you aren't interfering.

It's a felony to kill a bald eagle in the US.

It's also a felony to plot to commit a felony.

Therefore, it is a felony to think about how you'd kill a bald eagle.

Still a bitch place to be

In American presidential election you could get more votes than your opponent and still lose the election. Dumbass outdated electoral college system

One may not be charged for food at an inn unless that person, by his or her own opinion, is “full”
>Denmark

That literally should be all the evidence needed to show that there's something twisted about the holocaust and jews running the world. Seriously.

>Be a hobo in denmark
>Beat a nigger to death
>Get sent to a """"""""""""""Prison"""""""""""""
>Prison has a bed, a fridge, television with cable, computer

>be a hobo in denmark
>get flat
>flat has a bed, a fridge, television with cable, computer

>not able to get a job afterwords.

Hey euro friends post the laws I'm positive you guys have where the theif who breaks into your house can sue you if you beat him up bad enough.

Apparently there's a law in the US that allows women to be equal to men, and that also allows fags to fuck each other.
Glad I live in Saudi Arabia.

>mfw this bait

The USA needs to stop with all the election bullshit. ALL public office should be gained the same way. A free for all gladiatorial death match. Last man standing gets the office up for grabs.

Shit, broadcast that shit on Pay-Per-View, and you could wipe out the national debt in under 5 years.

in the usa its illegal to torture rape and eat a child

Found the Syrian immigrants.

>Denying the holocaust is punishable by jailtime in Germany

same in hungary. work of the previous, leftist government; in fact it was one of their last laws enacted before the elections that destroyed them. Orbán and the new gang simply extended the law to cover denial of the crimes of communism, too.

By banning denial, you let people who have overinflated the numbers (now granted it WAS a horrible crime, but the numbers they quote just don't add up at all) beyond all possible measures. It allows people to perpetuate their victim complex completely unchecked. Absolutism from one side or the other is horse shit.

>Zoroastrianism

Why would a nordic law have a connection to a religion so far removed?

In the preliminary works for the law the cited reason is a lack of biological need - in essence science has deemed half siblings genetically removed far enough to not pose a danger to an eventual child. The reason for marriage being outlawed is fear of a social stigma, that it goes against societal norms and thus can stigmatise eventual families of this variance.

germanfag here. some years ago a hell's angel left court free of charge after he headshot and killed a special enforcement officer through a door during a raid on his house.

sorry to disappoint you there

Make the world a better place, kill yourself.

>be cop in illinois
>walk into bank in uniform
>rob the bank
>bank owner accuses me of robbing the bank
>takes me to court
>CCTV camera clearly shows me robbing the bank
>judge throws bank owner in jail for filming me

You might get charged for crimes you commit in order to evade (taking hostages, damage prison property...), but the evasion itself is not a crime.

So if for some very unlikely reason they left the doors open, and you just walked out, and was recaptured, all they can do is put you back in to serve your remaining time.

you can and will be assed for the things you'd need to do on your escape tho. bribe guards, break things and so on

Citation needed for this please. And no, google is not my friend. I'm too fucking lazy to open a new tab.

Those kind of laws (don't know specifically for Illinois though) usually make it illegal to film a cop in the legal exercise of his duties. So the bank example (though extreme) would probably not protect the police officer. But it's a stupid law because in more frequent situations (like cops being heavy handed during an arrest for instance), they could catch you for filming them before they did something bad (and then do whatever they were going to do with no witnesses).

On the other hand, by banning debate about the topic you also basically prevent healthy discussion about what caused it, which can help enable a repeat.

lets assume the holocaust happened 100% the way you get told. then lets assume you are denying it publically. does that change what happened? no, it does not. so why need to punish denying?

If the "victim" is hurt because you said something mean about the persons race, gender or sexualoriantation they can go to the police and have you arrestet