Discuss: If we are all anonymous, and each OP is a faggot, are we not all faggots as well?

Discuss: If we are all anonymous, and each OP is a faggot, are we not all faggots as well?

No, it's just you

Ur OP, not me, faggot

I'm a lurker, sometimes ship poster, but never OP.
Faggot

But you and I are the same, are we not?Clearly you're not getting it.
But you are always user. And OP is always user. Therefore you are always OP.
If OP is user and OP = Faggot, then user = Faggot, i.e. you

These

Of course to serious for a moment, you completely miss the point of "OP is a faggot".
But of course you do. You are OP, and you are a faggot.

If I missed that point I wouldn't have mentioned it in the initial post. :^)

Sup Forums is handing out trips to faggots and autists now I see.

You're proof friend. Good job burning yourself.

WIN FUCKING RAR

I say again:
You missed the point of "OP is a faggot"

Oh, fuck, I just replied to autism...

Clearly you can't read so I'll not bother further tormenting your retinas with characters your mind cannot conceive. Instead, enjoy a nice gif.

I get trips on the regular, tho. I remember the days when we weren't so inclusive about it.

OP is a fucking commie.

It's a shame more of us can't enjoy the trips. Alas, we are but heathens worshiping consecutive repeating digits.

With all of the dubs and trips in this thread by now I think we can deem it a get thread.

Have fun and thanks for playing my game. :^)

Did this nigga just jinx my dubs?

PSA to all of you faggots:

pic related. Blame them.

Ciao.

yes you are right

1/10, you made me reply, because one day I hope there will be a cure for your particular combination of faggotry and autism.

"OP is a faggot" means "don't get your hopes up, because OP won't deliver", or, more frequently "This is a stupid thread." Your thread clearly falls into the latter category.

You seem to think that "OP is a faggot" is a categorical definition, which, by extension, means that we are all faggots.

It does not.

Even when people 'misuse' the phrase "OP is a faggot" by the definition I have just given, they do so loosely, in a shorthand or ironic manor. It's like another way of saying "OP is making a stupid point" or "OP is a fool".

When I said that you misunderstand the usage, I myself was being slightly ironic, insofar as I didn't really care. But it seems clear now that you do, in fact, absolutely and fundamentally misunderstand, and not only that, but insist upon defending your impoverished view of things over and over again.

I therefor leave you this reply. It is not without sincerity, but much the same way a kind-hearted person might drop some money in a beggar's cup: with a mixture of good intentions and the selfish desire to feel as if one has done some good, despite knowing in their hearts that passing generosity will do that person no lasting good at all.

Dubs, tho.

Don't you need a license to own a hippo?