How could you be so dr. evil

>how could you be so dr. evil

what did he mean by this?

Fukin evil

dr. evil was a villain in the austin powers movie series and he's relating his significant to being a villain

Of ALL the Kanye albums you could listen to....
you choose this one....

...Cmon user, don't do this to yourself.

Austin Power reference.

who is tod ellsworth

sorry for subjecting myself to the only good thing kanye has made

Okay I highly doubt that you listened to all his stuff and THIS one was the one you decided was good.

Not CD or LR or Dark Fantasy? This one?

I completely respect your opinion but I have to ask......why?

college dropout dragged on for too long with very few good songs

same issue with late registration

the production on mbdtf is kind of nice but the songs drag on for too long, 808s song lengths are perfect except for pinocchio story, which could've just been excluded.

WHOA Kanye's a genuis.

So it's mostly song/album lengths that are the problem?

That's understandable. Thanks for your perspective.

He is indeed.

lmao citing "album length" as a reason for your dislike for them. I bet you buy singles on itunes

Nah I download previews from amazon

What the fuck? Not him but yeah. An album's length is often critical to its listenability and most critics/people who actually listen to music will agree with you. It's completely the same as judging a movie based on its length, being able to fully explore a set of ideas within the amount of time it takes for your target audience to become disinterested is considered a huge boon to works made in most mediums.

Kanye fans are the funniest LMAO

to add to this - very few musicians can pull off an album over an hour without having filler or weak tracks.

>Of ALL the Kanye albums you could listen to you choose one of his best
I don't see the problem

I googled that and there was a YouTube page with music and also a spooky photo on images.

original lyric was "how could you be so proctor and gamble, you're bringing out a side of me that i can't handle

but then ye got sued :(

the only time album length is a problem is if it's 80+ minutes and meant to be enjoyed in a cohesive setting - i.e. a concept album or w'ever

TBAP would have benefited from being like 2 tracks shorter, FWIW

>One of his best
This ain't CD, LR, or Fantasy, you silly melon.
Or Graduation
Or MAYBE WTT if I'm being generous...
Yeezus and TLOP are mediocre

808s is a Nyquil replacement.

>how could you be so dr. Evil
>youre bringing out a side of me that i dont know
Dr.Evil neglected his som Scott's love over someone else's (Mini-Me). It turned Scott into the evil being that even his father didnt appreciate