Teens of Denial v Twin Fantasy

which is superior ToD or TF

Twin Fantasy

Literally no one debates this.

/thread

I haven't listened to Teens of Denial, but Twin Fantasy is better.

I think NYM may actually be on par with twin fantasy

I love the dude, but can we all admit tht car seat headrest lowkey sold out

This

explain
because he got rid of the annoying super echoey vocals?

kill you'reself, will

Not that guy but the shift in songwriting away from his twisted weird gay unhappy love life to relatively generic Generation Z dorky loser anthems is obvious.

>sold out
Yeah, heaven forbid he sign on to a label, release albums which will have wider exposure, make more money, and achieve some level of fame. He was obviously so much cooler and more legit when he was recording shit in his car.

Teens of Denial is the more mature, well performed , and better structured album.

But Yeah Twin Fantasy is the Better Album. So much feels. Probably the best Lo-fi Indie Rock album

>Probably the best Lo-fi Indie Rock album
triggered

they are all the same lo-fi shit i love

Still like CSH, but I'll agree with this.

Teens of Denial is so much better than everything else he's ever done. Looking forward to whatever he puts out next.

For me that depends on what you consider lo fi and what you consider Indie Rock.
I'd say that a lot of the Microphones and NMH's discography is better but that depends if you classify them as Lo-Fi Indie.

no

I just don't like the lo-fi production of his earlier works, it's hard to get around. Plus the drumming and bass playing is better on ToD imo.

i can understand not enjoying the production, but the drumming and bass playing on ToD is much more simplistic, and honestly just more boring than his previous works. i love ToD, but it just doesn't compare.

twin fantasy hands down

Go away Will.