>country on brink of political and economic meltdown
>water is too polluted to row in yet alone swim in
>unchecked violent crime
>terrifying brain melting virus with no cure
>athletes pulling out left and right

should be fun

they shoot the poor panther ;______;

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/21/americas/brazil-jaguar-shot-dead/

ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC ZIKA EPIDEMIC

>15ºC
>mosquitoes

I don't think we'll need ISIS for this to be a shitfest, Rio itself decided to make it on its own.

Should have hosted it here on São Paulo, at the very least we know we're not supposed to jump into polluted water.

There was 1 mosquito in my room couple of days ago. But when it gets hotter, I think there will be more.

>"I don't fancy my brain getting tern apart by derty Brazilian zombie niggers now. It's not good craic."

Based McIlroy

Zika

kek he looks retarded.

>mfw when the rio 2016 logo looks like a fucking diaphragm

The WC had even more risk since it was on the whole country tbqh.

Yeah but Rio is the shittiest city of them all so it evens out.

That's because he doesn't have a brain

It's funny because they really look stupid.

what notable athletes and medal favorites have pulled out?

It's not that funny, I would probably hang myself if my kid turned out like this

5th to 21st August

I'd much sooner hang the kid or keep it around as a pet. Just look at that dumb face. Little shit looks like a cartoon character

Seriously though, what would you do? Personally I would want to euthanise the child, but I don't think that's legal is it?

Think about that - you will then be keeping a child, at a MASSIVE financial and emotional cost to you, basically wasting your fucking life and your parent more children on a sack of meat that will never amount to nothing. JUST because other people's feelings get hurt at the idea of child euthanasia. I think that's disgusting to be honest.

>5th to 21st August
>not in july
wtf

>18 years from now Zika babies will be shitposting the 2034 World Cup

Will there at least be russian hooligans?

Yeah Euthanasia needs to be legalized. I've worked with cancer patients who are terminal and at some point the painkillers don't work anymore. They're left there being in 11/10 pain for weeks.

This ugly fucknut looks like he's suffered a fate worse than Zike anyway.

>It's an Americans are butthurt because they're not hosting episode

That's one reason why, but I also think from a purely selfish perspective too.

Say you have a heavily disabled child that will never, ever be able to support themselves. The only way this child will LIVE is if you spend constant money on them, and pay constant attention to them. But apparently you HAVE to do that, because other people (who will never have this burden) EXPECT you to. How is that just in any way shape or form?

I'd just leave the women if she refused euthanasia.

What a man!

>russian qts out

Dropped.

JUST

so what's this talk about athlete's dropping out?

Don't know about that but all the russian runners are out because steroids. Also a lot of weightlifters have gotten caught using steroids. (shocking, I know)

Zika virus. They aren't the risks.

>anti rape condom

What

*taking

Slices your dick to ribbons.

>stick your dick into one way blades
>you try to pull it out and you can say bye bye to your weewee
>have to get it surgically removed

Rory McIlroy is considering not going since he just got married and doesn't want to bring back Zika when he starts having kids.

He's confirmed he's not going to be taking part. Fair play to him really.

Zika is the least of this ugly manlet cunt's worries.

Maybe the kids will have her features.

No matter if I had the chance of siring children or not, I wouldn't want to get Zika with that chance of Guillain-Barré and other autoimmune nastiness.

Meant to post picture of his qt.

>Maybe the kids will have her features.
He's Black Irish. They're coming out with weak jawlines, bitch tits, and Marty Feldman eyes

It's going to be a boring, uneventful olympics tbqhwy lads.

When does the PL start?

>It's going to be a boring, uneventful olympics tbqhwy lads.
Why? There's always going to be some great moments as there's so many sports.

Weren't there riots 2 years ago for the world cup, because the goverment spent millions and millions on building stadiums for the event and shits on wellfare benefits for its own people?

Isn't the PM being prosecuted for some sort of corruption scandal right as we speak?

I can't imagine an olympics being cheaper than a world cup

The olympics are meh-tier as far as sporting events go. Only a couple interesting memeworthy events in it

Looks like Ozil

Why does the logo look like a penis?

I want at least one ISIS bombing.

>muh international FIFA standards

>The olympics are meh-tier as far as sporting events go
Nah, are they fuck. It's really the only a time with a sporting occasion where the entire globe (or at least most if it) is together in celebration.

Nothing else compares.

It's a chastity cage.

>refugee team
CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

RIP Juma

this makes me mad, I hope everything about this olympics goes to shit harder than it´s already going.

Hang yourself anyway?

monkeys could kill all the athletics