>that back-arch

keep helping

Hey everyone!

Hey Mew, how's it going?

Don't tell me what to do.

Oh, hey Cobalt, how are ya?

Heya

Tired. Work was bleh.

Sorry to hear that. But you're here now, so that's good at least.

:D
True. Just for a few minutes though. Got stuff to do before I can lay down.

Hey dude! I'm alright, not much going on. I etched some PCBs I needed to do but been pretty lazy otherwise. I've wanted to go fetch some whiskey and already was in full street clothes but then I didn't, and tbh it's still because of you. I mean I was unsure and internally debating from the beginning but then I thought about you and noped. Hope I can keep it that way for at least some time, thx again!

How about you? You're still awake? It's an unusual time to see you here..

Hey man!

Are theese Wiimotes actually watertight? I've seen some real human grills (I still lol at the sound of that) playing with them in some videos. Playing with them and their pussies that is, not playing as in vidya.

So I was wondering if they don't know they can break, don't care or if they are watertight. Never seen one irl

Oh, I didn't think I would have any kind of influence. I mean, I don't care if others drink, I just prefer not to. But if you don't want to then that certainly can't be a bad thing. Good on ya!

Yeah, I couldn't sleep. Tried for a solid 2 hours, then just gave up and came back here.

Well, uh... from personal experience they seem fine. But don't tell anyone that.

>SHHAAAAAAAAAA
Her shower sure sounds weird

sorry
>please continue

>Jesus butt-fucking christ!
Y'all need jizzus

The image in question looks like it was drawn by "TheFuckingDevil" to boot.

I'm probably wrong

He's totally on-board user. Just texted, he's getting everything for the "2nd comming"

>I didn't think I would have any kind of influence.
You do. I mean I didn't specifically ask you but your opinion still matters to me.

>But if you don't want to then that certainly can't be a bad thing
Yeah I'm at that stage where it's way more often on my mind than I want it to. I don't have fun anymore while drinking I just do it to escape, and that's very fucking dangerous. Borderline alcoholic style. Therefore I don't want to drink (at least all by myself) anymore, and while it sounds easy actually not doing it is kinda hard.

>Yeah, I couldn't sleep.
Aww, too bad. Hope it works out later. I actually did sleep during the night yesterday for once. I slept like 16 hours because I could barely sleep all the days before.

Then I hope all this fuzziness will help you to sleep later

>Well, uh... from personal experience they seem fine
Kek!

>The image in question looks like it was drawn by "TheFuckingDevil" to boot.
Lol! Is a good one

>while it sounds easy actually not doing it is kinda hard
Nah, I get it. My dad was a pretty serious alcoholic, and my mom drank every so often, so I know how hard it is even if it's not from personal experience.

>I slept like 16 hours because I could barely sleep all the days before.
Yeah, same here. I slept for like 10 hours yesterday, but decided to take a nap and slept for another 3 because I felt so terrible. Probably shouldn't have done that, especially since I only ended up feeling worse, but whatever, can't do anything about it now.

>>Then I hope all this fuzziness will help you to sleep later
I sure hope so.

Wow, that gif feels like pure cringe. Probably because I can't stand emojis in general

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.

I sowwy

Not really, that's a decent onomatopoeia for the sound of water in pipes and in general
Kinda a hiss sound
>obligatory snake

Shower curtain moving?

>but decided to take a nap and slept for another 3 because I felt so terrible. Probably shouldn't have done that
Yeah, that sounds like something I'd do as well. I usually regret it and feel worse afterwards too, but in that moment it's basically the only option.

Heh don't worry, it just rustled me jimmies so much I had to say something. I'm very glad Sup Forums doesn't support emojis, that would get very cancerous very fast

Also wow what a cutie!

>Shower curtain moving?
Possible yeah

>My dad was a pretty serious alcoholic
My aunt was an alcoholic as well, and died because of fucked up liver. So actually I should know how bad it can get, but eh, brains are weird. But being able to drink 3 full size bottles of whisky in one go without dying or even blacking out, that can't be healthy at all.

Well, dying from it would be even less healthy than what it does now, but yah

>in one go
In one go as in one session tho, spanning 2 or even 3 days without sleep

>But being able to drink 3 full size bottles of whisky in one go without dying or even blacking out, that can't be healthy at all.
Yeah, that doesn't sound like a good thing. I'm glad I had some kind of influence on you, I actually wasn't intending to. I'm the kind of person that just lets people do whatever they want and don't try to tell them they shouldn't do something, but having influence without meaning to makes me feel good. I guess it kind of sets an example, which I'm happy about.