I walked on the street 20 mins ago and saw an asian fem-poorfag with a little child begging for money...

I walked on the street 20 mins ago and saw an asian fem-poorfag with a little child begging for money, she got me real mad. You fucking can't even feed yourself being useless to society, why make a child suffer and beget him ? If you want to be banged so bad, condoms are not that fucking expensive! Pic unrelated.

Poorfag hate thread.

she coulda been raped user

You should call someone about it and get her child taken away from her. That'd honestly be the best thing for her

Hmm... You have a point. But still, she should have taken him to an orphanage, being obviously unable to nurture him.

You are:
>comfortably wealthy
>not a parent
>clueless of the events in this person's life
>younger than 20

If bait, well done

Make the world a better place, kill yourself.

how else could she generate sympathy

Most the time these beggars are paid a wage. The children are stolen and drugged up so they lay there all day. Extremely common in Thailand. Its big business for shady gangs.

Probably a scam. We had something like that here. A group of women shared kids between them and begged as homeless on the street. Reporters followed them, they lived in a nice apartment but using the kids made them a shitload of money. Obviously kids don't like sitting on the street all day so they get sedated.

Hate to burst your bubbles but this is usually an act. The husband is off working somewhere and the wife will dress herself as a homeless person and beg for money using the kid for sympathy. They aren't really homeless, it's just easier to be handed money than to earn it. I see it in Paris all the time. It's practically performance art at this point it's so wide spread.

Condoms do suck though but I see what you mean regarding people who put kids in this world and can't feed them. However, shit does happen and people do become down and out, maybe she lost her job, home and has no one to turn to so you can't really assume that she has always been poor. Social services is a joke but it is better than living in the streets. Another thing, define poorfag. Thats a word used loosely here for anons who are broke and are not from rich families

She could rest against a wall and let birds poop all over her booty.

She didn't look like that... But, well, how can I know what this type of people looks like, maybe you're right.

This, in my city there's a whole network of people who do this, imagine how much they'd do if they did something useful

By "poorfag" I mean an extreme poorfag, without anything but old clothes.

Topo keko

>implying people and experiences are perfectly unknowable
>implying a child is unworthy of consideration by a non-parent

Never underestimate how far people will go. They use children all the time. In Paris they use a little scheme on tourists where a lone little girl will start crying in the crowd (outside a museum maybe, lots of tourists there) and of course a crowd gathers around the child concerned as to why she's alone. While everyone is distracted one or two pickpockets goes around robbing people without them even knowing. When they're done a woman will run over and claim the child is hers and whisk her away.

Or maybe she wasn't homeless when she had the kid initially?

Or more likely total scam.

Wait, this was even pre-Islamization of Paris?

Yeah because rape doesn't exist

Yes. The magic of the Eiffel Tower is somewhat ruined by the constant blaring of loudspeakers telling you that pickpockets are always in the tower working.

This.