Today is the 30th anniversary the single greatest goal in history of WC and maybe the football itself causing decades...

Today is the 30th anniversary the single greatest goal in history of WC and maybe the football itself causing decades of english butthurt. So pay respects

>single greatest goal in history of WC

'no'

bumpo

last bumpo

heavy balls feel much more natural

This goal is not even better than 2006 Argentina Serbia

why were players so slow back then? they're moving so slow it literally looks like a children's game

also, maradona is a cheating piece of shit cokehead, fuck him i hope he dies

30 years later, and you can literally still taste the salt.

who /lifelong/ here

Karma's a bitch, now he's barely able to talk

>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh hiii i'm maradooona eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh

because the physical training was more primitive and the equipments (shoes, balls) were heavier. Pele played football with balls who look more like modern basketball balls.

Man, watching old soccer highlights can be painful sometimes, guys are so far out of position and making such bad tackles on the ball it looks like a bunch of 6 year olds flailing around out there

This sport was at its peak in 2006. I will never see a WC so great again ever in my life

El pibe de oro

good choice also

Maxi Rodriguez goal vs Mexico.

Both great goals, but maradonas one was made all by himself. That's why it's considered the best.

14 =98 > 10 > 06 > 02

This is a pure artifact of genuine Right/Left political belief sets manifest in sport

>10 > 06

wat

>barely any britfags in this thread
major butthurt

Pure sex

Always one step ahead of Mara.

Gonna be honest I didn't even get mad after that blooter, it was too perfect to get mad at it.

God