Yes, definitely

no

dunno saw first season
quite edgy sometimes but made me also laugh alot
give it a shot if you have nothing better to do

>probably watches Game of Thrones
>says overrated
>mfw

it has its moments, but really early on you have to endure some fedora level edgy faggot shit.

awwwww yeaaaaaa, you gotta get schwifty!

You gotta get schwifty in here.

don't watch GOT

On a scale of 1 to steven universe it's just a regular old plumbus

Are you fucking stupid its the best cartoon on tv!

Setev Universe teaches children to be transgender

don't get invested, season 3 is going to be absolute utter shit

eh a few episodes were pretty terrible. But overall great show. Can't wait for season 3.

Yeah it's great.
Dunno what this faggot is talking about with the fedora edgy stuff

Why do you say that?

Gr8 show

loved it.

It all started with steven's penis

how about the scene where they say "there is no god best to rip that bandaid off quick"

that's some fedora shit right there.

Season one was mental, season two sucked in comparison. Either they burned up the ideas they've been sitting on for years, or they were told to tame it down.
If 3 can shift back to season one style, I'll watch it.

creators got fined for being an all male team or some bullshit and they had to take female supervisors in to contain the edgyness and rude jokes. So say goodbye to all the things you like about the show

Remember the Rick suicide attempt scene? Added another crack to my castle of glass

quads have spoken

Trips have also spoken

quads and trips have spoken

Wubba lubba dub dub!

69 has spoken

If you like this show you will like Rick and morty

Source. Not that I wouldn't think it's true, but I'm not believing it unless it's confirmed by a couple of different sources.

No. It's really bad. It's literal reddit bait.

nobody brings up the fact that it's some wannabe's edgy fanfic of Marty and Doc from back to the future- the names are even identical in sound.

it's a disgrace to our species that we allow for such rampant plagiarism these days.

are you shitting me?

I'm trying my best to find an article. I remember reading one a long time ago saying they had to tame down their episodes

more like a dolt swim, am i right?

not bait, you're just incompetent

jesus fucking christ make an effort.

fedoring intensifies

Doc and Marhti was the pilot. It involved a lot of "ball sucking".

since when this is fedora shit

i was introduced to it by my brother. hes a faggot who likes the mainstream things, he doesnt blaze, so i figured id check it out expecting it to be terrible

it fucking wasnt. it has an anti-hero, its ad-libbed in many parts, and it was edgy and hilarious.
its also massively fast paced things change quickly

tl;dr prob one of the best things on tv for quite a long time

>classic stoner with ADHD

but you are right

If you've ever played attention to the history of story telling, you'd know that nearly every story is inspired by or pays homage to the stories that preceded it.

yes, it is a good show.

i think its not fedora-y cause thats not a scene, its just real quick off hand rick being an asshole banter cause he likes fucking with people
what i find annoying is how they constantly say how there are infinite universes then immediately say in a dozen of those we get to do this
like wtf
is it infinite or not

>mfw

really nigger, are you that new? I have a whole folder of these people that have gone by plenty of names- the most recent being Cringe

Which eps do you think were terrible. Honestly interested.

Wow it's confirmed. All you're beliefs are based off shit you see on Sup Forums.

Because just because they are infinite doesn't mean they all have the requirements for whatever Rick and Morty need at the time. Like when they fuck their universe up and move to the other one, there are only a few universes close enough to theirs where actions and events are close enough to be livable without adjusting to a major change.

you seem to not grasp the term for infinite
I just looked it up and maybe its cause ricks portal gun has to constantly scan and look for new realities so it is constrained by time
but telling me that infinity works the way you think it does is dense

infinite amount of worlds - infinite amount of possibilities therefore there should be an infinite amount of realities that fit an infinite amount of criteriors

basically anything that could happen will happen infinitely

One of the better shows.

This leads to the "kessel run" issue.
We don't have enough of the situation defined to understand the possibilities.
Universes may be infinite, but perhaps ricks technology is only able to track a fraction of them.
So it doesn't matter if they're endless if he can only see a portion of them, as an example.

>infinite amount of worlds - infinite amount of possibilities
>infinite amount of possibilities
>makes a character named Mr Poopy Butthole

lol

fun fact mr poopy butthole was an episode where we follow a different reality of rick and morty while Rick C-137 who is the reality we normally follow was just at blitz and chitz having a fun time playing games all day

yeah, he will only have a finite amount of time to look at the infinite even if he could see them all. he wouldnt be able to process them all so he'll be able to pluck out only a few.

infinity being considered by something so finite (i.e. us) is a strange thing

And you seem to not grasp that just because something is there doesn't mean it's appropriate for his needs. It's like each universe is an item in a superstore (wal-mart, etc) times infinity. Now, he's not only looking for a timeline where humanity exists (food) but a timeline where humanity leads up to that exact moment (certain brands) but in which nearly everything is the exact same except for one detail (same flavor item). So for our grocery store analogy, to find another universe to move to, he's gotta not only sift through all the food for a certain flavor of a certain brand, he's gotta sift through all the other shit, the clothes, the books, the electronics, the home appliances, all the other stuff that represents the other possible universes. And all of this is in a huge store you don't know the boundries of, set up in a way that's barely intelligible to anyone.

Why the fuck are you asking this question? Are you not secure enough in your own opinion of the show that you have to ask others what they think of it?
Make up your own opinion, faggot.

no. you really dont get it. in the infinite, there is also an infinite amount of worlds that will fit his criterior. bascially infinity isnt divisable by a number. think of it like this, we divide infinity by 2 and we still have two infinite things.

thats why i conceded that he must be bound by time
he uses the reality check goggles to find realities that a similar enough to his so that he can go there, but if he just had more time he would be able to scan so many realities then you wouldn't have to be scared of running out

It would take an infinite amount of time and an infinite amount of computing power to scan an infinite amount of universes.
So saying he has an infinite amount of choices is only viable if he has an infinite amount of resources.

Wrong. There is only the one true Morty. Everything else is junk.

what was wrong with S2? it had some of the best episodes.

yeah times the issue, he can pause it but cant stop himself aging and when he did hop into the body of a younger version of himself he hated it
you're right, just I think rick could do better if he really needed to

So take this into account he is but a man, with flaws, and still finite in his abilities, so it may be hindered by himself, such as he may not have the technology to sense or travel to all the timelines and universes. Also, you still aren't grasping that as many universes there are that are recognizable and usable for their purpose, there are an infinite times over that are not usable or even recognizable, So there are a finite number of universes available to them to use, especially compared to the infinite number out there.

technically yes as hes constrined by time he can see onlyu a fraction. however there are still an infinite amount that he could use, he just isnt able to utilise them all.

we're kinda arguing the same point. theres an unending amount of timelines that fit and also an unending amount that dont. he cant observe them all.

He could do infinitely better, but that would take an infinite amount of effort, and we know that on a scale of 0-infinite his laziness is...
Well you get my point.

a fair point has been made
ricks laziness
nice 666 to seal it

>season one:
Fuck up so bad that you roach the planet.
Have to find alternate home.
Show up as yourr other selves kill themselves.
Bury yourself in the backyard.
>season two:
Track in mind control virus that changes memories.
Lockdown house.
Spend a half hour killing cartoonist characters.

Went from utter annihilation on a planetary scale and having the emotional baggage of knowing you're standing on top of your own corpse every time you mow the lawn-
To safely protecting an outbreak by putting it on lockdown, killing imaginary characters/characters that have no history or storyline or consequence to them. Not to me tion that I stead of creatures that devour anything in their path, you have magical unicorns that fart rainbows.
Not all of season 2 was as bad, but there was definitely a slide down to something less chaotic.

what you're doing there is citing your favourite episode which happens to be in season 1 and going "LUK THOS SESSON IZ BETR"

>atheism is fedoraism now
wut?

>alcoholic scientist says there is no god and you call fedora
wut?

That's kinda the point dude.
Season one had more enjoyable episodes.
Then season 2 gets crap like tiny rick and get schwifty.

Oh my god, that episode fucked me up.

That Ice T joke was hilarious though.

the unity episode, the microverse episode and the episode with the multiple timelines episode all happen in season two tho

Hey, I can see how that could be some fedora shit. I don't think that the entire show should be categorized thusly but that shit could be seen fedoraly.

the final episode was a damn good watch too

bait or just a moron?

Yes it started off as a parody of Doc and Marty, the creator said it himself.
No-one brings it up because
A: EVERYONE knows
B: NOBODY cares

Now go find out what edgy means before using the word, you might look less retarded.

fan fiction accepted as fact

no, if you'd specifically referenced more than one episode then i could respect your argument. But all the best things you listed about season 1 happen in 1 episode, that doesn't show me that one season is superior to the other, that just shows me that that was a good episode. also fuck you get schwifty was great.

Dog if you actually watched the show you would know the immense differences in the plots of rick and morty and back to the future

There's an episode in each series where the voice over artists just vamp inside the VO box and they're both awful. That's where the Plumbus comes from.

The characters watch cable and it's just random shit. I can't stand it. You might as well just go to dictionary.com and press random page.

I thought the first one was hilarious, the second one not as much, but I don't think they should've been considered episodes because they had lazy writing (obviously) and had little to no plot.

I think the tv episodes were alright, but not for the tv parts, for the other parts of the episodes. But I can see the appeal of the tv things, just a chance to do some improving and have fun saying rridiculous silly shit. There's no point having your own show if you can't have fun with it.

You clearly don't know what infinity is. You can't just divide it by two to get two infinite quantities, that's not how it works. Other user is right in saying there are infinite total realities but only a handful that reproduce the world they live in as it is.

dont bring this shit up again

>My story begins at the dawn of time in the far away realm of Alphabetrium!

Yeah, I can see how they would want to get away from the mundane.

Still my favourite show though...

Yes, and those dubs will prove it to you.

Shit, I did it.

checked

Rick and Morty only falls short to South Park in the realm of animated television. If you don't agree you can take your opinion and shuv it waaaaaaaay up your butt