Damn dude, genetics are crazy. Can anyone who isn't going to be racist...

Damn dude, genetics are crazy. Can anyone who isn't going to be racist, tell me how this guy's genes lost so bad in the womb?

I'm asking non biased people with knowledge about this stuff. Genuinely would like to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap29.html
scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>weak cum

WHITE MAWHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACESTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MAWHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MAWHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACESTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACESWHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MAWHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACE WHHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RHITE MAWHITE MASTER RACE WHIHITE MAWHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACE WHTE MAHITE MAWHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACE WHSTER RACEHITE MAWHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACE WH WHACETER RACE WHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACE WHITE MASTER RACE

Children take after more from their mother, than their father. Quite alot actually. Choose mate carefully. Have children with one with good DNA, marry your best female friend. Problem solved.

Hmm I see... Thanks for the perspective. Is this gender specific? Or do all children usually take after the mother?

Mama's baby, daddy's maybe.

Asian persuasion.

The baby didn't wanna be a nigger, so it settled for being a chink.

When Asian and black genes clash in the womb it could go either way with all the 'dominant' traits. This time Asian won the battle.

>anyone who isn't going to be racist
you blatantly telegraph your racism with your choice of words and tone
>"lost so bad"
do you have any idea how transparent you are?

Maybe the nigger is half asian or something so if his x-chromosoms are from an asian mother, i see no reason why he wouldnt have an asian looking child. Also you shouldnt care about what these fucked up subhumans do.

What makes cum weak?

A child is 50% mother 50% father you fucktard.

Have you any idea what is relevant? He can be the biggest fucking racist on the planet, but this is not the subject of the discussion, so get the fuck out you annoying wanna-be mindreader...

>Can anyone who isn't going to be racist, tell me how this guy's genes

>I'm asking non biased people with knowledge about this stuff. Genuinely would like to know.

what the fuck is happening to Sup Forums.

Answer the question or ignore it and move on. His genetic traits seemed to lose there, that's the choice of words I used, don't see what's wrong with them.
Ok, I understand the first half of your post.

Nothing is happening to Sup Forums, it's functioning exactly how it's always been, with faggots, racists, and assholes roaming free.. I just wanted to hear non troll answers to the question.

No, they don't. Take your 14th century midwife shit out of here, faggot. Babies take 23 chromosomes from the mother, exactly the same as the father. You could also say the father plays the biggest role since he's the one determining the gender of the offspring.

As for OP's question, blacks have incredibly dominating traits in their genes; the hair, the skin, the eye color, and the form of the nose. That also means that the man right there isn't necessarily 100% black. He could be the son of a white-black mother and father and thus has 50% very dominant black traits that make him look fenotypically black, and 50% recessive traits (blue eyes, clear-colored hair, tiny nose, pale skin) from his white parent; and in this particular case he gave all of those "weak" traits to the baby, all of which lie dormant in her and might manifest in future generations.

>asian baby cursed with a nig nog nose

rip baby

Great answer man, thanks.

>you're baby a shit

Men have XY Women have XX
If you make a boy the man gives his y, if it's a girl his x.
Woman can only give x(another reason why they are inferior). So if the nigger has a nigger Y and an asian X and the mother has two asian Xs the female children are actually full asian in theory.

sometimes Sup Forums knows what he talks about.

>BUILD THE WALL

BUILD THEBUILD THBUILD THE BUILD THE WALLBUILD THE WALLWALLBUILDBUILD THE WALLBUILD THE WALLE WALLE BUILD THE WALLBUILD THE WALLWALLBUILD THE WALL WALLBUILD TH BUILD BUILD THE WALLBUILD THE WALLTHE BUILD THE WALLBUILD THE WALLWALLBUILD THE WALLTHE WALLBUILD THE BUILD THE WALLBUILD THE WALL THE WALL

That is not how gene dominance works, at all.
There is no "strong" or "weak" genes.

Some traits are more pronounced because, for example:

You have 1 gene that says "melanin? meh who cares" and you have 1 that says "produce tons of it". Both manifest, but because 1 of them is telling the body to make tons of it, the body does, the other one is not actively telling the body NOT to, so it "loses".

Also, the father might have been cucked, or simply due to a variety of factors the melanin genes havent activated yet/are dormant.

Same thing with blue eyes vs dark eyes.
You have 1 gene who doesnt give a shit about melanin, you have 1 that tells the body to produce it, so it does, resulting in darker eyes.
It has nothing to do with "dominance", thats just an archaic word used to describe it, and rather misleading.

Same goes with a lot of recessive diseases, you have 1 gene that is defective so doesnt tell the body to produce enzyme/protein/w/e A, and you have 1 gene that tells the body to produce it, crysis averted.

Or, in terms of "dominant" diseases, you have 1 gene that produces malformed proteins/enzymes etc and 1 gene that produces normal ones, but the damaged ones stack over time and end up causing shit.

Again, no such thing as "dominance".
Prevalence would be a better work, and its still not really a guarantee of shit, epigenetics yada yada.

He;s a retard, ignore.

Most children start looking like their father. Its how biology tries to legitimize the child. Usually later on they will take maternal traits.

and thats not how it works, again.
X/Y is 1 gene out of 23 pairs. A lot of things are outside of it.
"women are inferior cause they have XX instead of XY HUURRR"

yes, this is why MEN are weaker towards diseases, if their X is fucked up, they have no backup. Women wont be affected by a lot of shit men are and are more adaptable.

he's clearly not the father lol

Reverse.

All children look akin to their mothers, saying they look like their fathers is social convention.

Especially in men, the fathers traits only start manifesting around late puberty.

He is though.

How do you know?
>being this much of a nigger

dominant genes tend to cach up in as the baby grows older.
His skin will darken and his/her hair might start becoming curlier.

Not who you replied to, but perfectly possible.

it is also possible for 2 whites to have a dark child.
Genetics are funny like that.

Because I know the two people. And they blog aswell.

This. A lot of children are born with blue eyes and lighter skin.

You have 1 gene telling the body to produce 50 melanin, and 1 gene telling the body to produce 20 melanin, in the end you have 70 melanin, but until the body reaches that 70 melanin it takes a while.

The child will be lighter than a pure blood black, but likely darker than it is now.
Unless ofc, she avoids the sun like the plague and doesn't trigger much production.

numbers are arbitrary to illustrate a point, incase someone is that retarded to think they are actual.

you know that she didnt just cheat on him? he didnt use someone elses sperm? his dad didnt fill in for him at the last minute? shut the fuck up you dont know what you're talking about bitch

Hory shet

theres this magical thing called genetic testing nowadays. Perhaps they used it?

Even basic blood type test would help eliminate the chances, albeit not 100% reliable.
Theres far more blood types than ABO btw, so chances of everything matching up are far lower than most people think, its still not 100% however, but in an interracial couple its almost impossible to happen by chance.

Why are you mad? Even if the kid doesn't possess many black traits you can still see a tiny few there.

um how do you know?
YOU DONT STUPID

Recessive and non recessive biological and genetic traits that either are dominant, recessive, or non occurring for certain generations.
>does no one remember basic biology

The burden of proof is in the one making a claim. How do you know its not his child?

Please have a basic level of knowledge before you open your mouth, and stop behaving like a 12 year old, only makes you look bad.

???

>only makes you look bad
being this stupid and not seeing that the kid isn't his

BCUZ Asians are part black. that's why.

SHE CUCKED TH E NIGGER.

>When you find someone in this thread who isn't a stupid nigger

Again. Genetics manifest at difference ages. It might take a few years before the child darkens, or they simply won't manifest.

Again, have a degree of understanding before you open your mouth.

Is there a reason why certain genetic traits are more dominant/aggressive than others?

You are so fucking stupid

These two girls are twins. God is great isn't He?

you dont know what your taling about leave the thread

Twins don't need to be indentical.

Biggest BS ever. I hope it's a troll, if any1 here is serious pls dont believe this inbred retard!

Flat monkey nigger nostrils are always ugly.

I remember this. Am I the only one who thinks it'd be cool to be quintuples, one Asian, white, black, Hispanic, and Middle eastern. But somehow you're related. I mean the mind fuck would be awesome.
Just impossible though

do you know how genetics work

if what you see is caused by anything, it is just by post pubescent males looking much more like a "man" so you start recognising more similarity with the father.
whereas hairless, makeup-ed women are going to look younger and more like babies.

Black men are alpha.

Always making Nordic blondes pregnant and giving birth to superior mulattoes.

Mitochondrial DNA fucktard.

I love it when dumbshits think they know something.

Their nostrils aren't even bad.
Stop insulting children.

negroid genes are disgusting, what the fuck does it matter what age they are?

there is no racism against blacks, it is all true. See:
Complete retard, kek

>did high school biology
>remembers some of it

Alright you lazy girl, besides insinuating bullshit from your limited knowledge, you're using layman buzzwords like "weaker" and actually capitalising entire words.
A carrier female is still going to give it to 50% of male offspring and make 50% of female offspring carriers, guaranteed.
The reason men don't propagate is because if they suffer due to their X chromosome, they likely won't reproduce and keep it going in their hapless daughters.
Mothers will be able to keep a shitty recessive gene under cover for generations if they're unlucky.

Tell me again why being "adaptable" is better than "not shitting on the lower branches of the family tree"

Stay mad you recessive gened devil.

You should be glad we are giving you hybrid vigor through our black DNA.

>posts a picture of a particularly ugly negroid as if it were a reference for all negroids

dude there's no way

that baby has none of his features

Ok trolls can you please get the fuck out?
And guys if they continue posting, can you please not feed them?
Thank you

Link the blog.

Or yous lyin.

beat it you flag nosed monkey

erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap29.html

Doesn't need his features, just his traits.
The hair is already curly and the nose aswell. The kid just took the mothers skin and eyes.
I have a blasian baby of my own.

4/10

Chromosomal DNA is around 50/50, but mitochondrial DNA always comes from the mother.

Yeah, but chromosomal DNA is more 'important' is the sense that is affects more. most mitochondrial is junk.

flat nosed*

So? Y-DNA always comes from the father in case it's a son.

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a racist dude
>oh no not everyone's a nazi anymore fuck social justice has taken over Sup Forums!

do you think mitochondrial DNA has anything to do with physical traits?
It is solely useful for mitochondria replication.

His negroidic genes were too lazy, and the hard working asian ones won.

Mitochondrial DNA is for MITOCHONDRIA.

what I said to

I have their instagram and can show more pictures but I don't want to dump the name here because I just know btards will want to troll undeserving people.

Because the nigger was a cuck

It is also the same in all humans, save for mutations, precisely because it is passed down solely from the mother.

black people dont have curly hair like that though

and its not the same nose, the nose is upturned at the tip

neither parent has such a nose which leads me to believe there is another man

Ever heard of dormant genes? As with some African Americans, the guy probably has dormant white genes in him.

functionally, you are probably right.

No-one will admit to that assumption though, considering it's possible the mitochondria-enveloping happened multiple times.

Also, it's been a fucking long time since the first eukaryote to take in a mitochondrion, so the mutations that have accumulated will be very numerous.
(This is how/why maternity tests work.)

mulattoes always look like cavemen. like some kind of a subhuman crossbreed between man and ape

Very strange
Usually nigger seed doesn't mix well with other races; The offspring often dies in womb.
Nigger sperm is very weak and can't travel well because the sperm is so lazy and doesn't want to work.

Source: Niggers suck

Blacks will inherit the earth though, deal with it white boy.

>Africa's Population Will Soar Dangerously Unless Women Are More Empowered

>By 2100 Africa's population could be three billion to 6.1 billion, up sharply from 1.2 billion today, if birth rates remain stubbornly high. This unexpected rise will stress already fragile resources in Africa and around the world...

>The U.N. has in recent years continually raised its midline projection for 2100 world population, from 9.1 billion in a 2004 estimate to 11.2 billion today. Almost all of the unanticipated increase comes from Africa.

scientificamerican.com/article/africa-s-population-will-soar-dangerously-unless-women-are-more-empowered/

If my kid came out of my womans snatch black i'd throw it in the trash and leave her

/edge

Deny it like the Holocaust nazi's but the kid is his.

pfffffft hahahaha
If they don't kill eachother and infect eachother with aids first

That is truly hilarious
Niggers are the next super power HAHAHAHAH

Trolls plus go

lol stay mad

Not a troll
Just extremely racist

>Today family portrait
>Tomorrow skittles and gang violence

i'm not here to be mad, just explaining things to the laymen