S/fur

s/fur

Ah fuck it, I guess I'll stay up for a little while longer.

no. you need lots of sleep.

That's true. But I'll post just for a few more minutes, watching a YT video at the moment.

but it goes from just ONE, to an entire thread.

then, whats another thread after that?

will it ever end?

>waoh, nononnononononono
Lol yeah I totally got that wrong. It sounded lewd, but now I get what you meant.

Well in that case good on ya! Are you already together a long time?

I love that bullet toy thingie, it pleases my egg fetish lots

Yeah, I guess I'll just keep going for a little while longer and see where life takes me. I'm still really young, and even though I've made a lot of mistakes and have had a pretty fucked up life so far, even I can see that I may have a good, long life ahead of me. So who knows, maybe staying alive for a little while longer could be worth it.

Nah, I'm good at stopping myself. I have a lot of self control, so no worries. I'm tired anyway.

Dat wet finger smear, yes! Love her in general but she's even sweeter with wet fingers

meh
ill drop a few

yes actually :3 we've been together for almost 3 years now. funny enough it'll be three years on my birthday. I'll admit an always re-occurring problem that I get sometimes (much more rarely now) is getting paranoid that I might get cheated on, lately though I've been okay with talking about it and called him out on a guy he was attracted to in our german 101 class at our college, boy he got pissed when I called him out XD I wasn't even mad

>will it ever end?
It sometimes does, but I don't see it often. Usually it ends me instead. I almost never fell asleep in bed with the laptop but it happened sometimes since I started coming to fur threads. I always stay for one last thread, and then an even laster thread.

>maybe staying alive for a little while longer could be worth it.
Yeah that, it may pay off so well. Impossible to know that right now. You're physically healthy which increases chances that you can actually find happiness lots and lots

>meh
That's the spirit!

As I don't really sort my Sup Forumsfur from my /s/fur from my /h/fur, I'll try to find more /s/fur sharks for you.

But I can't promise too much 'finger smear'

meh - state of indifference, not caring.

>You're physically healthy
Nah, not really. I'm practically anorexic, I barely even weigh 45kg. And what little I do eat is shit anyway. I'd probably be happier if I at least tried to be healthy, but damn is it hard, especially since I hate pretty much all food.

>But I can't promise too much 'finger smear'
Don't worry, there's not too much with sharks I think. Also "finger smear" sounds way less hot than I think it is.

the last-est threads are often the best ones anyway.

it sounds extremely comical - not so much 'hot'. Then again, saying 'a travel of juices over the body' doesn't make it much better.

plz no
don't let me get sucked into a thread when I need to sleep

join us.

hggngnngnnggghghhhhhh.....
oh yea..

>Nah, not really. I'm practically anorexic
I'd consider that to be a mental thing as well tho, and I seriously think it'll get better when your general well being improves.

I meant more stuff like, I dunno, fucked up joints so you can't walk or a faulty heart so you might die every second, or fucked up eyes, stuff like that. Physical issues which keep you from finding a way out.

As I'm getting older and having lived that fucked up life I had until now made me age a lot faster than usual people. So my body already shows serious signs of breakdown at 28, like pain in the knees all the time or fucked up arteries due to unnoticed incredibly high blood pressure for years. I also can see less and less because of an eye issue which may or may not get worse, I could be blind in 10 of 15 years if it does. Stuff like that surely doesn't help mental health at all.

You don't have that, so at least in that regard you're good to go

Oh, yeah, stuff like that I guess I'm good (for now). I'm sorry to hear about all that, it must be terrible. I sure hope I don't end up like that.

Anyway, it's like 11 AM here, so I'm going to try and get some sleep. As always, it was a pleasure talking to you. Peace.

>don't let me get sucked into a thread when I need to sleep
Noone escapes the furr hurr durr

I think
i'm going to go have a day
you peeps stay nice
see you again in mebe 12 hours or sumthin

Mmm that deliciously subtle pinkness is the best.

>I sure hope I don't end up like that.
Eh, one day you'll get old and stuff. But not at 30 lol

>so I'm going to try and get some sleep. As always, it was a pleasure talking to you.
Well then have a fuzzy night and sleep well, and yeah it's real always nice talking to you. See ya!

You stay nice as well! See you around dude

She's not impressed

So why is there no fur thread yet, so many people on Sup Forums hate it as is.

I have a thing for tail nibbling, very nice!

must have lost beach volleyball.

>So why is there no fur thread yet
You're posting in a fur thread tho