Pic related it's me

Pic related it's me

I could easily fuck anyone of you fags, I could probably kill 99% of you with my own hands. You ain't nothing but a bunch of niggers and fags

>I could probably kill 99% of you with my own hands

You and what nanomachines, son?

If only you didn't have those fag glasses and NSA agent haircut

how much does your forehead bench press?

ok skinner

Lol that ugly head cancels out your body

holy shit it's really you

Whatever you say Frankenstein

Please kill me :'(
I don't have the courage to do it myself.

I cut myself and punch walls, try to cry and can't...
I hate myself, I can't do anything right.
I don't want to live anymore.

but can you beat up my algebra homework?

Your four head longer than your fucking face, and I can see you sucking in your stomach

lol Jim Cornette

2nd b8se

how many teachers did you have to fight to become a 6th degree Principal

Is someone gonna post the banana i thought this was a ylyl thread

Lol u suk dik :::::D

Isn't that GH15?

Beat me to it

ITT: people arguing with a picture.

forehead not four head you fucking retard

Fuck off

..too bad I'm being serious..

Can see how you could think it to be bait though

Who did your dad fuck, android 18?!?

nono, that's a five head. jfc!

be honest dude.. this is you

Fucking gold

>image.jpg
>34kb

Nice glasses. My grandma had a pair like that.

>kill 99% of you with my own hands
I'd be more afraid of you headbutting me with your monstrous 5 Head

Fuck off

bro your hairline looks like a lowercase n. are you to coolest in your cubicle square?

best shut your fucking mouth Bert! otherwise me and a few of my buddys gonna come down to sesame street and pay you bunch of sorry muppets a slappin

get it m8

O-okay sir.

Jesus fucking Christ. Hows summer break everybody?

boi if you dont get yo revenge of the nerd looking ass out of here fack you mean i could land plane on the forehead fuck i don't what is receding quicker your dignity or your hair line boy bet you got chicken legs who you married rosie o donald looking ass your shoulders said it already its a trap posting this pencil dick maggot

How about I just shoot you with some .22 to mess with you while you try to kill me. You'll have an ever increasing amount of small holes in you body until eventually you've lost so much blood that you can't even keep your eyes open.

Then I'll spit on your corpse.

I'd fuck you up and rape your tight asshole faggot

Whoa, don't cut yourself on the edge son

checked but you're still a faggot user and a edgelord kill yourself

Scared nao

Nice bait opie

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR

.22 can kill someone. The velocity of the round is much higher than other rounds. Therefore a higher penetration rating than your mother, which is almost impossible to beat. Trust me I was surprised myself when I compared the stats.

if you could kill us with your hands,
you should wash them throughly with
antibacterial soap

>higher penetration rating than your mother
Kek'd

Are you standing in a bathtub while someone takes a picture of you? Who does that

kek

Did you play college ball?

c-can you fuck my girfriend in front of me? she wants your dick so much.

Merk u with quicksilver bitch

Gtfo newfag

And thats why you should not use spoiled food when cooking. Back to the kitchen.

Show dik nao

Well, in my scenario, I wouldn't be shooting to kill, just cause maximum blood loss. Shots to the legs and arms. I know 22 can kill but it definitely isn't the best round against humans

lol this nigga

ROFLLMFAO

HAHAHAHH

What outcry have you uttered about my person, you oafish brute? I shall cordially remind you that I was the best scholar in my law class in Oxford, and I have been involved in several frivolous tea parties and courtroom disputes, and I have over 300 boxes of Earl Gray. I am proficient in the Simian school of diplomacy and I am the top linguist in my book club. Know that you resemble nothing in my eyes save for yet another uncultured mind. I will hasten your undisputed expiritation of the world with grace and finesse. The thought that you can retreat after jesting of such matters over the internet is laughable. As of this moment, I am telephoning a mutual friend to negotiate a swift and sure rebuttal to your argument so I would implore you to prepare yourself for the upcoming verbal deluge. The deluge that will no doubt saturate your life with discomfort. You are well and truly wrong, my good sir. My abilities of travel are unmatched, and I can recite over 700 lines from Shakespeare, and that is just from Hamlet. The amount of knowledge that I have acrued is vast, and I shall use it to firmly state my authority on such matters, you rapscallion. Truly, I wished you had some semblance of knowledge on the matter you have brought up and it's repercussions. Alas, you did not, and now you will suffer a fate most dire, you plebian. I shall defecate concentrated dislike upon you and you shall struggle to survive in it's waters. Pistols at dawn, old boy.

He probably did. OP isn't one of those beltway pansies.

Least ma head aint square

Your just another meat head fag who thinks just cause you can bench you can dominate. Got news for you all it takes is a little knock to your jaw and you wake up my bitch. Technique wins every time

I've had a dick in my ass before, but you're gay

>This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Best comment here

most .22s go at a fairly slow muzzle velocity, not much more than common pistol rounds.

Flawless shoop.

YOU ARE MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETES HERE JACK
CAN'T FRET OVER EVERY EGG.

>I could easily fuck anyone of you
no, you´re a poser and a coward