Could you get a job with being a racist in your country?

Could you get a job with being a racist in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130811005342.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=FYRAGGDpHHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure just become a metal worker or something

Depends where but yes

>hurr racists are all poor people am i right

You could get a shit job

They are. People with big money only know one colour - green.

Yes. Just don't say it to the wrong people.

yes

I'm pretty openly racist and I'm an electrician. I've never really had anyone get mad at me or sperg out either they just act shocked or say nothing.

Sure, as long as you don't attract attention to it.

If you can't resist talking about gypsies and jews, you can go dig on construction and maintenance sites. With those among gypsies that work, ironically.

if you say " I work at _____ company and I hate niggers" and you get any media attention then no, any job will be likely to fire you

there is no job where it is safe to be openly virulently racist in the uk

Everyone is a bit openly racist I guess, just feel people out before you say anything too stupid.

yeah, everybody is and nobody gives a fuck except some lefist whores tryharding to be "western" and modern

Sure.

>I'm an electrician
>just act shocked

I see what you did there

Really big money yes but regular rich people ? No. I know many people with good jobs earning like 3000 to 5000+ who are racist, in private. Either that or they vote Fillon which is like being racist except you're too pussy to admit it.
It's a stupid cliché like FN voters would all be rural plumbers and masons and peasants and shit when it's clearly a lie.

>No. I know many people with good jobs earning like 3000 to 5000+ who are racist
That's middle class, m8.

>gfs father is from Poland
>he's extremely racist
God bless Polska

No.

>That's middle class, m8.

what do you call rich people then?

Y6es, if you hate white people you can get a lucrative career as a leftist politician.

If we talk about 4000 manat I would agree in saying this is middle class.

I would disagree if you say someone earning 4000€/month or more is still middle class.
The upper class doesnt consist of millionaires only

Don't even """refugees""" have more than 4000 EUR a month in Germany? I read that it's bus driver salary in Europe, and this occupation isn't even middle class.

>The upper class doesnt consist of millionaires only
what the actual fuck.

the other guy said middle class as it didn't mean rich people.
you're doing the same.

do europeans honestly don't use the term middle class for rich people?

Yes. They reserve the word rich for the likes of Steve Jobs, the facebook guy, etc.

but that's proper upper class people, those who own multinational companies and whatnot.
what do they think middle class means?

only if your a secret racis. You could be arrested otherwise i think

Nah, 4000 manat is upper-middle class.
And you're basically prove my point, m8.

Technical jobs like being a plumber or an electrician.

Yes.
Everyone here is openly racist but usually it's in a banter way rather than actual scientific racism

That's working class.

yes, I don't know what the chilean was on about with that, but what would you say is the least a person has to earn in order to be considered middle class though?

My grasp of the term "middle class" is defined by someones income.
A poor person (lets say that means less than 60% of average income in a country) would be a member of the lower class.
Someone with more than 60% to 160% of average income would be middle class.
Everything above would be upper class.

2 things to add:
1. I pulled those numbers out of my ass. Someone could argue that a person earning 190% of average income is still middle class.
2. I took a quick look in Wikipedia and it seemed like the German term of "Mittelschicht" might have another connotation than the English "middle class".

Ivan Ivanowitsch Ivanov, I have no idea what you are talking about.
But you wrote something about refugees, well memed. That will show them Germancucks.

As I noted I think we mean those terms in a different way.
In my comprehension a worker can be a member of the middle class or the lower class. It depends on his income.

I feel the terms of class are equivocal. You can understand them in an economical sense and in a sense of social science. These are linked but not the same

Kill yourself.

yes but only racism against filipinos is allowed.
those are the ugliest, filthiest and laziest """human""" beings I've ever seen.

>t. Duterte

If you're openly racist you're probably looking at only blue collar work. But that isn't necessarily bad, because some working class jobs here still offer a lot of money. Some working class jobs can offer a pay check that's on the same level as middle class pay checks.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130811005342.htm

>Smart people are just as racist as their less intelligent peers -- they're just better at concealing their prejudice, according to a University of Michigan study.

errr...anyone can get a job.

You want to say "hey, bayutehway, I aru racistu, fucku non-japanisu" to your boss and your colleagues?

>Fillon
>racist

dude

if you are degenerate enough to be as racist irl as you are here then you don't deserve any kind of a job, not even cleaning toilets.

>t. gibs me nigger

>people will never enjoy the experience of being blatantly racist with nobody batting an eye

using the expression "negro de mierda" is so fucking common and it makes me feel so good.
I pity all of you.
except for australia, they're even worse than us if what I was led to believe is true.

Yes, we don't have minorities so noone really cares what sjws think

t. niggerspic

>look at them armchair racists telling me how tough they are irl

t. white as fuck

well, i love making fun of them but i dont give a shit irl. it is not that i can't say that i just don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYRAGGDpHHI

Depends, if you can't shut up about how much you hate gypsies 24/7 don't expect to keep a high end job.
There is an expectation that you will not bring your opinions to work. Religious, political or otherwise.
If you're a liability to the public image of the company there is no reason to not let you go.
The company can't have you ranting at the guy who manages the Indian branch how his race is inferior.

I worked in construction and people said things racist things all the time, many of those guys do not like niggers at all and will tell you that right up front. We could talk about the refugee situation and such and speak our mind about these subhumans coming to take advantage of our gibsmedats.

>bulgarian company
>having branches anywhere but in moldova

to be fair people who work construction are supposed to be like that though, I'm 107% sure that in your country, in other more "professional" areas that wouldn't be possible in the slightest.

I'm not trying to tell you about your country, I'm just assuming, you tell me if I'm wrong.

>Bulgarian company get's bought out
>not it's working with indians, burgers and swampgermans
my last job

it's mostly in jobs with a lot of male employees that you can do it, regardless if it's construction or something else, if someone gets triggered by racism it's probably a female employee

Almost impossible here, even if many selfdeclared nonracist people are hidden racists who look at you surprised and say ''wow i think exaclty the same pal'' when you reveal yourself and your opinions

>italy
>not an extreme nest of racism

I was sure we got that from you.
whatever, I don't even like greaseballs anyways.

No

We don't need ''enrichement''. We're the country of the etruscans, of the great Rome, of the Marinare Republics, the explorers, the Renaissance... of Michelangelo, Galileo, Volta, Marconi...

Immigrants do a cultural upgrade coming here, not the opposite.

wat

I mean I understand your post, it's just way not in context, why are you even telling me all that?
I believe your reading comprehension might be a little off

Sometimes you are even required to.

It's oddly only acceptable to be racist against the Chinese here. Women are usually the most butthurt about racism but they even hate the Chinese. Otherwise no, people look at you like you're a child murderer if you say something racist or say the word nigger.