Why are you weak ?

Why are you weak ?

Why aren't you a gym rat?

Why can't you bench 300 Squat 500 and deadlift 600 pounds?

>hy can't you bench 300 Squat 500 and deadlift 600 pounds?
bump!

Because I hate myself

Most powerlifters do. That's even more reason to lift

Wow look at all these betas. I never thought it was possible, for real thought people like you guys didn't exist.

I was wondering why I got all these girls so easy all the time. Then I see all these 1-6/10s and then I realize that compared to you guys I'm like an 99/10 so there's no comparison hahahaha. Oh wow, here's a tip, get out of your parents house every once in a while and pick up some weights. If you can't even bench press your own weight you are pathetic. Hahaha oh man this is just too rich. I gotta go get my bros to see this oh my God.

cause this is what my arm looks like

I hadn't thought of it that way. Maybe I should start. Thank you.

Jokes on you I lift weights in my parents' basement

On a serious note though, you're not very ripped, faggot. Lift more and quit taking 3 minute rests you fucking pussy

He doesn't even lift. Just elite breeding left over from slave days.

eeeeeeew that bellybutton

Hey, this is at the Wynn in Las Vegas. I recognise that wallpaper and those furnishings. I used to be a part of the IT infrastructure team there. I quit when they started putting IP phones in the bathrooms next to the toilet.

god damnit op im working on it faggot

Gym it's so far away from where i live I'm lazy to drive also i don't earn enough money to follow a 4000 calories diet and pay my bills at the same time and without a proper diet gym it's worthless

I'm in decent shape and my current living conditions don't require me to lift 300-500 pounds.

I don't get in fights often either so that option is out of the bag. Just don't need it.

Fucking sauce

I'm not a girl insecure about looks.

Kekd

I have no motivation could barely finish typing this

Hahaha