Be me portuguese loser, choose age, but lets say I'm 20

>be me portuguese loser, choose age, but lets say I'm 20
>never seen my team win shit
>the biggest achievement of my team ever was losing a final to a broked ass country and getting eliminated by France in a world cup semi finals
>constantly humiliated by weak ass teams
>the best player of all times of my team isn't even the best player of his name
>mfw we get eliminated in group stage constantly
>mfw we don't win shit
>mfw brazil beats us 6 x 2
>mfw we suck
>mfw our teams or not capable of reaching important titles anymore
>mfw our colony has 5 world cups and we suffer to even qualify to that shit

Damn, and I thought argentinos suffered. You guys should quit.

A country with 200 million people has more world cups than a country with 10 million people.

Wow.

Amazing.

ZIKAAAA

That's why Mexico has a bunch of world cups and important titles and Spain has shit right.

Except Spain has the best championship in the world and probably spends most on football and players. But don't let that get in the way of implying half a dozen joaquins hanging off to the side have an obligation to win anything at all in football.

ahhh how i love the lack of self awareness from the brazilians. You keep cheering with your Dunga's and you chinese league being picked up for the squad, because the fact is Brazil isn't producing world class players so much this days isn't it?
5 world cup titles...that's history mate, you should in the present and the present is that your national team is a joke.

*you should live in the present

>7-0

>>the best player of all times of my team isn't even the best player of his name
There were two Figos?

T-tsu

>third in the group lecturing third in the group
If Brazil was in your meme tournament they would have advanced too, Barbossa

nice one brah

>can't beat austria
>can't beat Hungary
>cant beat fucking ICELAND

croatia just beat Spain without modric. Prepare that hairy Portuguese butthole

Ronaldo did well at the end tho, lets be honest he made the draw possible.

you still beat us on penners twice you fucking cunt

try being english. we invented this fucking game and haven't made a final in fifty years. only two semis since then, it's bullshit - on the upside we weren't humiliated in our own back yard by a team of literal whos.

>yfw the only way to solve this is to stop have 4 "national teams" and make the UK Voltron

>who is rui costa

Are you Portuguese lads disappointed that your colony is so degenerate?

Portugal was ruled from Brazil for a while in the 19th century, so in a way, Portugal is also Brazil's colony.

but we hate each other. i'd rather see gemrnay or argentina win five wcs on the bounce than soctland make the final

portuguese argumentation

not even once

Well, then you've made your choice.

weird way to spell Deco

Cuantas copas tenés?

Ronaldo is one the most gifted footballers imho. He lacks humility, I give you that. As for tonight, nobody is more surprised than we are :D

>Br7si1 bantz

Meme tournament is the copa. The only good team is Argentina

a "joke" that would kick your portuguese ass back to brazil so you guys could hide from napolean

Brazil in crisis
>goes to world cup in fourth place
>gets eliminated in quarter finals
>only win copa america and confederation cup
>loser generation

Other NT in crisis
>don't qualify to the world cup
>don't win shit

That's not the joke. The joke is taking the richest part of the empire for yourselves and turning into a crime ridden virus infested shithole.

More like
>hosts cup
>barely wins against meme teams
>loses 7-1 in the quarter finals
Brazil? More like JUSTzil

Quality bantz.

>only good team is Argentina
What is Chile
The only good teams in the Euros are Spain and Germany.

>semifinals*

Do you guys really need to use germany's dick to cum? I mean come on, your portuguese teams are easily humiliated by germany and german teams too.

> Bayern 6 x 1 Porto

>Italy
>Croacia
>France

>Italy
>Croatia

... I rest my case. Portuguese don't know shit about football

lad it's just funnier because Brazil is more than twice as populous as the largest UEFA country and literally the only thing the country had going for them was football success

>Spain
>good

Nah, we are barely ok at this point

Colombia and Uruguay would kick your Joaquim and Manoel ass back to stupidland

>seriously bringing up teams when your championship ia even worse than ours
Kek
You're literally never ever going to get away from the 7-1 humilliation my fellow monkey

Explain how those teams are bad.

Yeh, he scored twice against plumbers. He did really well.

Brazilians don't know shit about divegrass anymore

>worse than ours, but your teams hardly win FIFA world championship
>last one in 2004 i think
>before that only in 1950 something
>can't even beat chelsea while corinthians humiliated Chelsea in japan

you guys are a humilation as we speak. Try to qualify to the world cup first, Manoel white trash

Tens dinheiro para pagar internet?

Shut the fuck up you whiney horrible little cunt.

I'm Scottish and never in my entire life have I seen my country qualify for a tournament. Out of every country in UEFA that has ever qualified for a tournament, only Scotland hasn't played at one this millennium

Being Portuguese would be great. You are one of the best small nations in the world. 10mil people and you qualify for every tournament and are always one of the favourites. Some of the best players ever in Figo, Ronaldo, ruin Costa, eusebio.

So check your privileges, you cunts

you really want me to say they can't even get passed the group stage in 2014 but ur gonna bring the 7 a 1 right? I rest my case. They suck, and period.

France, Germany, and Argentina. These teams or awesome. Croatia and Italy or trash to ok.

This. I was in denial but then realized it after the US lost.

Jokes on you, your teams never even won the uefa champions or the europa league

Olha quem tá falando. O país que tá fodido numa crise merda a séculos. Tem um IDH menor que do Chile.

Solid arguments

>Tem um IDH menor que do Chile
Not when you adjust it to reflect income inequality. Portugal is a fairer society.

Besides, we're not talking about Chile. What's Brazil's HDI again?

don't need those gay ass cups. Libertadores is the almighty mega alpha macho man cup. One libertadores equal 5 Champion Leagues.

can I use this excuse when you guys talk about Germany and 7 to 1?

rouba internet ao vizinho

>One libertadores equal 5 Champion Leagues.
KEK
E
K

Stop getting so assblasted by banter. Everyone gets made fun of from time to time, grow a thicker skin user.

No scots would make a combined uk XI, at least right now

Buahahah who am i fucking kidding - there would be a quota - 2NI - 3 SCO - 2WAL 4 ENG

And that is the reason why i would never be for a combined UK team. Theyd utterly fuck it up with PC bullshit

Brazilians, you're starting to look more and more like Liverpool supporters. Always talking about how great you were in the past. Not even Peru has fear to play eye to eye against your average side.

"Tell us grandpa, please tell us another story about the 3 R national team"

Sua professora acabou de me mandar sua prova por DM aqui. Triste hein

3,04 millions
JUST

>be me one of 200 millions br losers.
>grow up with a seleção of the best players in the world, really master of football.
>shit country, ok at least nobody can beats at football.
>old generation of players got retired
>replaced with half-monkeys players who only knows to take selfies.
>beats spain 3-0 in maracana.
>i'ts happening.
>br wc 2014, finally will revive the times of glory.
>takes 7 gols in a home match against germany and more 3 from le cut inside man team.
>"we will rebuild this"
>gets eliminated from copa america
>gets eliminated from copa america centenario
>still in 6th position at the wc russia classifiers

You meant Pauleta, amerifriend

BASED

Finishing:
>hiring a former Corinthians coach
>Not learning ANYTHING after Luxemburgo in 99-00 and Mano Menezes in 11-12

É, levando em consideração que Tite ganhou uma libertadores e um mundial com um time horroroso. Comparar Tite com Mano Menezes e Luxemburgo é de me foder mesmo.