R8 me Sup Forums ;-)

R8 me Sup Forums ;-)

Blurry face

so rate your tits? I'd motorboat those fuckers. You get a higher rating if you'd let me titty fuck and cum on your nipples though.

Nice tits and hips , 8/10 to them
Else is 7/10
Scire: 7.5/10

i rate the wall 9/11

8/10 shape and tits
more revealing pics for higher rate

7/10 I'll suck on those tits all night.

Pixelated as fuck.

Your face looks like a 2 year olds painting. Would only fuck with a yellow crayon.

Sophie/10

tits or gtfo

She doesn't have much hips. Good shape but not wide enough for me. I want a woman ready to pop out 10 of my children. She looks like she'd struggle with one.

And I, care what you think.

8/10. Something that doesn't add up to the 2 points. What is it. Hmmmm. SHOW YOUR FUCKING FACE, 1/10 DISGUSTING

Reminds me of minecraft, would mine yu for diamonds, but would probably only get lalapaluzas.

Evidently if you're asking people to rate you?

fat/10

Tits or gtfo. Are you human?

Tits timestamp or GTFO

Rules are rules

solved the captcha didn't she?

Tits or gtfo you stupid bitch

LETS SEE YOUR FACE!!! 1/10

why is your mosaic inconsistent? its stronger on your face. but weaker on your neck.

I see 10/10 tits

R8 me now 4cham

1/10 you look cringe-inducing average, please go to a gym, get a haircut and buy better clothes.

your makeup smudged

0/10 dumb nigger

Right, bitches act so stupid now in days...

"men are pigs cause they cat call!"

Next week...

"Men don't catcall me enough, they're so patriarchal!"

"Judge me! Hey stop judging me, that hurt my feelings..."

"But you just said..."

"You're so mean!"

Nigger/10 would not put it in your pooper.

Awww, well thank you. You could have gone negative but you didn't. I appreciate that man.

You're so nice! I don't want anything in my pooper and the fact that you wouldn't put anything in there means a lot to me.

Negative is still something zero is nothing you're nothing but a nigger

People in general don't know what they want. We shouldn't try to put women in a higher category like they know what they're doing because nobody does.

Athena???

Negative subtracts points for my looks. 0 is more of a neutral dislike for my appearance. Since zero is neither a positive nor negative integer I'll take that over a negative review. You get it?

Carlos???

Nope

Tits or gtfo

jajajajaja

blur/10

I try! Glad I could make you and your pooper smile.

I want to see these tits pls. Give us naked pics. Or I shall declare cleanse oif heresy

What about poop? Do you want poop in your pooper or would you rather have it come out your belly button?

I know what I want and am.

Hey op, 7.5/10. Could be more if you un blur the face. With that being said, I'd bang you cause of them hanging grape fruits in your chest

it's a song reference ya dingus