"ass pee"

esseppi

i say ess pee, i have no idea why anyone would ever say spuh

>Hitler
>doing anything wrong

Jenes.

esspay

it's espee

I say spee in my head but my Sup Forums memes folder is labeled spuh idk why tho

ronaldo

Spee

Why pronounce the letters separately? What's the point? You don't call Sup Forums "em yoo" do you? At least I don't, I call it "myoo". Hence Sup Forumstant is pronounced "myoo-tant", not "em-yoo-tant"

Same with Sup Forums, you don't call it "pee oh ell" do you? It's "pol", hence "Sup Forumsack" and "Sup Forumsitician" and whatever

when a vowel follows a consonant you can pronounce them fluently

if its two consonants you pronounce them seperate

meant for

clearly its ess pee.

fucking newfags

slash ess pee slash

äspee

oh personally I ronounce it sp, i was giving advie to you

SPEE

Ess pee

Anything else is objectively wrong

"эcпи"

Espie

Ex-Peh.

Ess pee

It's "spuh" motherfuckers!

Too much effort, just say spee, it's a lot quicker

صهيتتر

I say out the letters unless there's more than 2

SPUUUUUUUUUUU

where the fuck does spee come from by your logic? Surely the sound is spuh-orts not spee-orts.

Autism

Spuh is the ONLY way.

Esepe

>A word of two consonants
ayyy

"spee" is basically just a rounding off of "ess pee," like if you said it really fast. 'spee.

Sssssp

m'spee

He's such a chode lmao

Spee

Also is that the u wot m8 guy?

faggot

It is "es-pe" as in the letter s then the letter p.

Sup Forums is like mew (the pokemon) because there is a vowel. Sup Forums is poll because there is a vowel. Since there is no vowel to bring together the S and the P, nor a vowel afterwards, you say both letters like a nickname of a kid PJ etc.

Spuh is stupid and I don't even know how you derive an "uh" sound after the letters Sup Forums

espee is the only proper pronunciation, the rest of you who say spuh or spee are newfags/idiots.

this

ese pe

slash ess pee slash :^)