Post girls and anons say what they'd do / general degredation cont

Post girls and anons say what they'd do / general degredation cont.
remember to reply for a reply

oc

Ass up, face down, rub my cock all over her stockinged soles, then fuck her while making her smell her heels

continue

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT IN THESE THREADS? You want to 'sext' with other dudes on Sup Forums? WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT OTHER DUDES WILL DO. Please answer this question, Im generally fucking confused, what the fuck man

tie her to the bed and rape her hard anally

never stop!

OC

Shred her clothes off of her except for her stockings and grudge fuck her with her feet in my face.
Cum on her stockings then have her get dressed and walk around in public with jizz all over her stockinged legs

daddys girl looking great, more please user

This is my type of girl. I would rip her clothes of and tie her arms together and blindfold her. I would lay her on her back and spread her ass so I can I have a clear view on that ass and pussy. I would shove my cock deep in her pussy and bend over to wisper in her ear what a nasty slut she is. She begs me not to cum because she is not on the pill. I continue to fuck her as she begins to cry and still begs me to not come. I fuck her harder and deeper and she cries harder. I then pump her pussy full and put her panties back on. I leave the room.

I would muffle her screams by choking her with that necklace as I fucked her up the ass.

remember to post too
thats hot
That girl of yours should get raped hard, with me periodically putting her head under the water as i ram her pussy and she struggles for breath and tries to stop me

I'd rip off her shirt, throw that bowl on the floor, bend her over the table, and fuck her so hard that she couldn't help but scream out in ecstatic pleasure

Grab from behind, beat her into submission, tie her up, legs spread tied to the ceiling, make her look at me while I fist her pussy into a pulp. Make her cum like she's never done before, make her convulse like a rabid animal, leave her exhausted with her pussy covered in cum and maybe blood

i would make your girl rape play with my lil schoolgirl

i would make my (school)girl rape play with your schoolgirl
more of her?

this is going to end in nudity isn't it user... I hope so

shes on her knees....

Push her throat on the fork so everybody else can have their fun.

Put a collar on her neck, get a short leash and attach her to the bed. Fuck her throat until her eyes water up. Fuck her roughly doggy while choking and spanking her hard + hair pulling. Paint her back white.

>totally oc

how would you violate Jessica annons?

Please do mine

Make her put on white stockings and black leather maryjane flats, then spank her ass with a belt until it was bright red and swollen

I got more of any girl I post. anyone wants?

did she spread her knees?

Oh fucking hell. Keep her pregnant, milk her thrice a day, store it and and bathe her in her own milk.

reply for reply bu ok.

i would stroke her pussy over those panties from behind. make her wet hem. in front of camera

more of daddys girl user?

Take the little slut, tie her hand to her back, make her suck on the biggest vibrator I could find, slam her against the floor, fist her pussy and fuck her tight little ass 'till she came all over the floor. I'd then make her slither on the floor and make her try and drink her own cum. While she's at it I'd cum all over her

pussy? blowjob? penetration? I like this girl!

post the best ones. dont hold back

Diamonds, and about to ruin my laptop's screen.

fuck her with the dress on. Creampie that girl
same girl

post results-

those are the best. nn session.

Gangbang on that bed.

moar of her user! hope she has more bikini or even less clothes

No camera, this gon be huge.

Put her upside down on this chair, make her do the splits, and fist her while throatfucking her

did you take them? post more of whatever you got then

is that a shadow or actually a stache? cant unsee it
no nudes tho

no her friend did... amauter photo session or smtn

Fucked hard in front of that mirror.

this one would be great double dick shop - if anyone is good at doing fakes...

keep posting user, thanks

Fuck her ass while sitting on the toliet with the door open to stare at the mirror, finishing in her ass

i bet he didnt show you the best pics then

don't stop user, awesome pics

she seems cute as fuck, although...

thats all she has in bikini, want just about any pic?

hot! what else would you annons do to her?

could be...

nobody ?

hey faggots since this is probably the best place to ask do you have anything new of this slut

Take her tight little pussy and ravage it
Leave her crying and probably bleeding on the floor, but begging for more

Facefuck followed by piss drinking.

iv seen her around but long time no see....
also -no

sexiest you have left user

will do my best, have this for now. Also, may I have a story?

Don't know about others but she'll end up pushing out an entire soccer team by the end of it.

Gangbang with BBC.

no - but dump what u have

also: she has stupid face but tight lil body
and that dd/lg quality

I'd tear off those jeans and bend her over the bed and spank her bare ass untill it's bright red and she is screaming, then I'd make her ride me while I grope her tits and pinch and twist her nipples, then I'd make her finish me off by swallowing my load.

once upon a time... fuck it, jizz on face, use every hole, but treat her good. Thanks user

>not me in pic

Titfuck.

would fuck her without undressing her until she can't walk anymore, then I live her by herself to return home
what about mine ?

thanks user

>still not me

we met 4 years ago. I was 16, she was 19 at the time. She hit up on me hard during a party. If it was not for my overprotective parents that insisted on driving me home themselves at midnight, I might have scored pussy that day.

any more? or are they just the same sort of pic? thanks user

last pic

If tie her up to that tree, gag her, write degrading things like free whore cum here no condoms allowed, etc all over her, fuck her till I cum and then blow my load all over her face then leave here there

tough luck user! any chance of meeting up again and fulfilling your dreams?

She seems really inocent in this pic. So I would tie her down, put a blind fold and a gag ball on her and then touch her all over, telling her how much of a dirty slut she is, then I'll stick my dick up her ass and fuck her real hard. In the end I'll cum on her face and take pics before I untie her

holy cow

>puke.jpg

I'd string her up and kick the shit out of her cunt and tits, then pump a load off in her ass and fill her womb up with water with a hose. While she's in the agony of having her stomach stretched I'll get her to give me head. Kick her in the side of the head for a good measure, fuck her limp, fill her with cum and empty 1/2 liter of petrol in her cunt. Dump her in some park

hello! she'd get it right there on that bed! moar pics of her user?

Tie her up and write degrading shit all over her naked body, then put out an add on CL and sell entry to the gangbang for 5$ each. Make sure she takes at least a hundred dicks in each hole before I let her go get a shower. After she showers, slap her down to her knees and piss all over her and make her drink it.

mostly just the same

I'd tape her up against the bed, spank her in the face with a hard cock
Have the strongest vibrators against her pussy and ass, and at the very end take her cum and mix it with mine, and make her drink it all

thanks for posting her user, if she ever puts sexier pics online make sure to post them here!

exactly. he wants to sext with other dudes.

EXTREME FAGGOTRY

what about dd/lg

>sext with other dudes
When your sext game so on point u gotta share

sure thing, im sure she would be glad knowing she drains some random guys' balls