Only one can exist

>only one can exist
>which one?

In the Aeroplane...
The Underground have two other brilliant albums, and one other good one
Dylan has a whole bunch of albums as good as or better than Blonde on Blonde
The Beatles have at least 3 other albums I like as much as Revolver.
NMH only have On Avery Island, which is still good, but I'd rather have both.

Blonde on Blonde

I second this

TVU

In the Aeroplane over the Sea

Revolvers is a close second.

Blondie
TVU&N is a close second

Doesn't even make sense considering ITAOTS was probably heavily influenced by all of these albums, especially upper left. Instead of NMH you should have chosen another album from around that time

Revolver on the strength and importance of Tomorrow Never Knows alone. The rest is nice, but it can safely be committed to the flames as long as the above survives extant.

>i'm still stuck in the 20th century

TVU&N existing is more important to rock music, closely followed by Revolver.

BoB and ITAOTS existing is more important to me emotionally.

BoB existing is more important to me as a songwriter and musician.

Dylan gets it because rock music is shit and I don't care what the world would be like without the millions of bands TVU influenced.

TVU&N > BoB > ITAOTS > Revolver

Shitaste.

Seconding this

Hearing that for the first time on shrooms was absolutely incredible

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

*hits bong*
damn i am a cool edgy sicklord kid now... shh dont tell mom

I was going to say Blonde on Blonde but you're actually so right.

Those are some comfy albums

wow youre really tryin there bud

Yea dude music is so kewl on drugs

Revolver > Blonde on Blonde > TVU&N >>>>>> ITAOTS

>Revolver last
even shittier taste lmfao

Blonde on Blonde. Revolver is a pretty mediocre album, and the rest I hate.

VU & Nico for the birth of protopunk, punk, post-punk, new wave, and no wave. I love the three other albums too (especially the Beatles and their influencing of the Beach Boys), but I gotta give it to VU for influence.

BoB is rock.
Said the Beatles fan

TVU&N

Blonde on Blonde is shit compared to other Dylan albums
ITAOTS is good, but On Avery Island is better imo
The Beatles are garbage

Revolver >> ITAOTS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TVU&N (worst TVU album) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dylan (worst popular 60s artist)

>BoB is rock.
Yes, but it's not that important to the development of rock music like the other two albums.

only good post on this entire board

>wasting time listening to >rock music on psychedelics

literally backwards

>Yes, but it's not that important to the development of rock music like the other two albums.
Dylan, already ahead of most rockers, took another prodigious step forward with the double album Blonde On Blonde (CBS, May 1966), recorded in Nashville between october 1965 and march 1966, a milestone of the twentieth century, one of the greatest cultural divides of the times. This album closed an era and began another. After Blonde On Blonde rock music would not longer be an underground phenomenon or a commercial enterprise, it would be an art form. With Blonde On Blonde begins the process of quality control that would transform every record into a work of art. With Blonde On Blonde rock rivals jazz among the great musical conquests of the twentieth century. This album neatly separates the amateurish diletantism from knowledgeable and conscious art, as the Middle Ages separate from the Renaissance. On one side it completes the assimilation of British rock by folk music, on the other it personalizes the blues and folk, redressing both with marvelous esthetics saturated by creative arrangements of psychedelic derivation. Above all, Dylan reprises the experiment begun with Desolation Row in lengthy pieces that do not seem to end, that are continuously reborn.

Damn. I really like all of these albums. I really can't decide between TVU&N or Revolver.

As much as I like/love the other albums, TVU&N is the clear choice. I don't really see what ITAOTS is doing there either.