Just caught this guy running around my house...

Just caught this guy running around my house. Roll trips w/in 10 minutes or I squeeze the tiny motherfucker to his death.

Other urls found in this thread:

f.tqn.com/y/exoticpets/1/W/6/W/1/GettyImages-97625424.jpg
images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/97625424-white-face-roborovski-dwarf-hamster-held-gettyimages.jpg%3Fv%3D1%26c%3DIWSAsset%26k%3D2%26d%3DbPH07SlMh3cb79WnjdHK32RDKO9K05dSaTC2nJUolOsvHK%252BrxcGx0acAbzy1eZUd&imgrefurl=http://www.gettyimages.de/detail/foto/white-face-roborovski-dwarf-hamster-held-lizenzfreies-bild/97625424&h=338&w=507&tbnid=0zd0nE5eGQnx_M:&docid=9femXXCF8TPTHM&hl=de&ei=WapVV7H2E8j4UtmIhJAL&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=429&page=1&start=0&ndsp=44&ved=0ahUKEwjxhsa07pPNAhVIvBQKHVkEAbIQMwgxKAkwCQ&bih=911&biw=1920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rolling for tiny motherfucker to live

rerolling to save tiny cute thing

f.tqn.com/y/exoticpets/1/W/6/W/1/GettyImages-97625424.jpg

>OP IS SHIT AT BAIT, FUCKING SAGE

wow, you must be fun at parties.

Besides, I posted on that page too. This is 100% original. Caught him yesterday and posted this only now

Roll

You talk a lot of shit for no time stamp, faggot.

>GettyImages

I don't need no time stamp, faggot. I'm not bragging, not asking for nudes or money. Feel free to believe or not believe. I don't have a reason to lie either way

Why do you have a woman's hands

roll

You sure are overly defending yourself for someone who has nothing to prove, faggot.

>overly
>1 line reply
nice b8 faggot. Almost uncovered my clever ruse

Is this japanese? is he ishibashi on tonneruzu?

Maybe he is a woman

Will you kill yourself if we roll trips?

I have a gf and she caught it. Holy fuck you people are dense on here

OP here. As I stated above, I don't only post on Sup Forums. I don't see why you find you're little clever shopped photo strange.

I can already see that this thread is bait. You should consider applying a noose to your neck or a slim saw blade down your urethra.

Follow the reply line, faggot. You speak like a nigger. Wanna ask someone to fuck your girlfriend for you, and complete the trifecta? Nigger Faggot Cuck. Go fucking kill yourself.

wow, how much anger. I bet you think calling someone 'faggot', 'nigger', 'cuck' is clever because you saw the 'bad boyz' do it?
Don't worry child, after high school it gets better and computer nerds get a go at life too.

That's a hamster. Where the fuck do you live to have wild hamsters like mice running around your house?
At least use a mouse pic from google and not a hamster.

>gr8 b8 m8

I caught another one today. As I said yesterday, these tiny motherfuckers are common in my area

That cuts me deep, user. Why don't you use that razor for your neckbeard? Get out of your mom's basement. Spend your good boy points somewhere else.

>b8
>irony
>fails to distinguish between the two
mom get the camera I've found the savant

kek so much projecting.
100k, huge dick, gf and under 30. Spot on I'd say

I come Sup Forums first,however  this is same as 2ch in Japanese. There is uncivil.

translate to English, nigger?
Assuming it's not a bot writing that

>posted this only now
>google
>reverse image search
>over nine fucking thousand search results
>shite bait

No. and I am japanese.

>computers
>how they work?
Fails to understand basic mechanism of computers and there velocity of functioning
Your status on Sup Forums: distinguished savant

roll

My point was that he blatantly didn't take this picture yesterday, and it's shitty bait

And I cant English. but,i understand that you fool of me.

>google servers
>need more than a couple hours to update everything
pick one, savant

Again, I fail to see the purpose in your argument. He didn't take this picture today, since there are millions of copies of the same image

Where'd you go, OP? Back to sucking cock?

wow, you have a lot of free time on your hands and I bet you're one of those guys who had a Sup Forums folder on his pc and a large one too

rolling for trips to save this little fag

reroll

Put together over a large span of time; Summer will be over soon, and you won't have to be intimidated by other anonymous users.

Yet you're the one who took the time to copy-paste all of the No. to talk shit

>copy-paste
boy it sure is summer in here
justifying yourself so much. Did I hurt your feelings Brandon?

You didn't catch me earlier? Cut me, REEEEEEEAAAAL deep with your "witty" retorts and obvious b8.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Also, Trips. Give a timestamp, faggot.

samefag

holy shit

WINRAR

tiny motherfucker lives another day

winrar.rar

images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/97625424-white-face-roborovski-dwarf-hamster-held-gettyimages.jpg%3Fv%3D1%26c%3DIWSAsset%26k%3D2%26d%3DbPH07SlMh3cb79WnjdHK32RDKO9K05dSaTC2nJUolOsvHK%252BrxcGx0acAbzy1eZUd&imgrefurl=http://www.gettyimages.de/detail/foto/white-face-roborovski-dwarf-hamster-held-lizenzfreies-bild/97625424&h=338&w=507&tbnid=0zd0nE5eGQnx_M:&docid=9femXXCF8TPTHM&hl=de&ei=WapVV7H2E8j4UtmIhJAL&tbm=isch&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=429&page=1&start=0&ndsp=44&ved=0ahUKEwjxhsa07pPNAhVIvBQKHVkEAbIQMwgxKAkwCQ&bih=911&biw=1920

you caught a dwarf hamster running around your house wat

Why the fuck do you have wild Robo Dwarf Hamster in your house OP? Do you live in the fucking desert?