Hey b/ros, anyone know what this is? Found it on the ground

Hey b/ros, anyone know what this is? Found it on the ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LCizHcVBBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pure alpha-mdma, snort it

Cyanide, I throw it in random places so junkies take it and die.

Looks pastey. Probably some kind of amphetamine. What does it smell like when you open the bag?

yeah dude let me just take a look at thi picture and ill be easily able to identify this substance for you. it wont be hard, lets narrow it down together. its a white powder, now all you have to do is think of something thats a white powder and youll know what it is. there cant be too many things on this earth thats a white powder so itll be easy. thats all the help you need.

Agree. Either a bad coke or some amphetamine paste. Smell should tell the two apart

looks like baking soda
bait/10

Doesn't really have a smell

Look like Crystal but can't tell from picture does it have any Crystal like structure

100% Amphetamine, looks pasty as shit

It's icing sugar you put in a baggie cause you're a lonely cunt who has no friends and wants attention.

Amphetamine if any drug.

/thread

take a line and report back

any drug user who puts powder into a baggie has downsyndrome or way too much money

Gonna need a timestamp on said white stuff, nigger,

No more powdery, slightly pasty

Flour. You faggot. Go make a cake.

Looks like sticky amphetamine.
Snort it.

Its marawana.
Dont smoke it, youll die

At a restaurant now, do it when I get home

Put a little bit on your tongue... whats the taste?

Quite bitter

Smell it, if its speed it will smell like rotten fish shit,
if it does not smell like that im guessing it's ketamine. Could also be shit quality coke but here all coke is sold in pony pak's

What makes you say it'd be shit quality?

Well my guess is meth... What country you from?

That bag used to hold some kind of merchandise at a store, hence the hole punch. Drug dealers wouldn't use bags like that since people tend not too have too many of the type lying around. This is b8 no question.

Dried semen

I'm in Iceland for now

I think it's a plastic bag... not sure though.

is it nice place?
any niggers?

OP please deliver

Well what kind of drugs are common there?

Yea but I'm here for work though not as a tourist. Haven't seen a single one so far

Because shitty coke is usually mostly amphetamine.

If you had said U.S.A., I would've guessed shake n bake meth. It's deff not coke, not clunky or waxy right? More like thick batter with crystals?
Y'all Icelandic folk do the shake n bake?

We have test centres here in holland to test the quality of your dealers coke, usually, the more "chunkyness" consistency the better the coke.

Not a clue, though I'd say it's hard to smuggle anything into this country

Really? I thought that was for crack.

My pure MDMA (100% tested at test centre) is always shipped in seals with hole punched.

Might be home made meth then

Doesn't mean you can't make it. As "they" make one drug inaccessible a new, more powerful and fuggin addictive one shows up.

Do a fat line and find out, faggot.

It's a little chunky but I'd say it's more powdery. Can't really look at it in detail as I'm still in the restaurant. Don't know specifically bout Iceland but I know Scandinavia doesn't really do it

No, and crack isn't rock solid. Coke should peel when you chop it up, not powder up.

not chunkyness.. you mean like saltiness.. when its hard tiny rocks or sand-like pieces.. OPs pic is pasty

Þetta er augljóslega spítt , prófaðu að fá þér smá í nebbann :^)

OP here

Smells like...ahhaahahahahah.....like....hahahahahahah.......it sme...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...........nerve gas....hah

Þetta lítur vafasamt út, áferðin lítur út eins og súlfa / femma blanda (spítt) en þá ætti líka að vera stinkur af því. Ef þetta er kók þá er þetta sykrað í shitt. Finnur fátt annað í svipuðu duftformi á Íslandi

Shitty coke is my guess. But could be literally anything.

Well you cannot be 100% sure what it is anyways... My advice to you is to just flush it and forget it...

This. Worst case, its meth. You'll get high as shit for a few days and jack it like you've never jacked it before.

its what you call speed here.
Amphetamins, but not so decent from what i can tell. they are still wet whats a good thing tho

Take a line, looks like amps

Question: Is it true that drug dealers put drugs on the tip of their dicks so you become addicted to drugs and their dick?

I don't think it's shitty coke. Shitty coke contains so much baking soda its almost completely powder. This stuff looks like a paste

just get a mirror and line it up
if you faggot out lateron thats all your buisness

I have news for you, son.
You've been had, coke cuts up like a bar of soap. Peels up into pieces, then finally powder like after many razor cuts.

Most common ones are weed , speed , coke and mdma/e and prescription drugs. This is definitely speed

Only tried a bit on my tongue for the taste but I can feel a slight buzz now. Heart rate is up and slight burning sensation in my neck. Have only ever done weed, lsd and then mdma once. Feels a little like a tiny dose of mdma.

Looks like super stepped on coke

That's not speed m8. I'm sure

Oh, then you could be right. I mean mdma is sold legally in some places so that would make sense. But it honestly looks like baking soda to me which would indicate it being shitty coke which usually comes in sandwich bag corners.

Amphetamine. As mdma is technically a type of one.
Basically, yes. :)

I highly doubt that's meth, it looks nothing like it, but i agree, snort it and post results.

Why is a mirror used?

get out of my eyes

oh lord this is a conflict
trips should be right...but it isnt but it always is what the aargh fuck.
so what do you think speed does look like? since im pretty positive these are ampehtamines aka called speed pep

Oh that looks delicious.
Hoosier fag reporting, finding pure mdma or coke is impossible.
Opiates and amps everywhere.
Shrooms and lsd, hard, but accessible.
Dmt? In my dreams.

Hey Sup Forumsros anyone know what this is? Found it on the tip of a black cock

Because it's easy to scrape it around on a glass surface without it sticking on it

dear sir, may i ask you how often do you consume? Just wondering, looks tasty.

Nice dubs, heil.
And any glass is fine, or hard smooth surface. So you don't lose anything.

this

I've seen coke that is cut with meth that looks exactly like that. Maybe amph with meth. Either way, SNORT IT YOU FUCKING PUSSY.

sieg heil
did you never watch any movies at all?

Do drug dealers put drugs on the tip of their dicks so you get addicted to drugs? Please someone answer

Make DMT, it's easy, just google DMT for the masses

Yeah sure why not

Mein Führer is in this threath so your post is really not appropriate.

Once every 2 - 3 months. During summer 1 / month though.. We have some nice festivals here in holland. Only cost me 20 euros / gram too and it lasts me about 2-3 parties.

IKR, lot of waste by putting the stuff inside the ziploc and also is hard as fuck to get it out
the best way for me is using a piece of trash bag and seal it with fire, almost no waste there

i use tinfoil since it cant stick to it

You can always rip open the bag and scrape or lick away the rest of the powder that clings to the bag if you're that desperate to get every single milligram. What's the big deal exactly? I prefer having it in those bags when I'm out partying

but the tinfoil does break with use
I mean on a party you just open the piece of plastic bag take your dose and then twist it for closing it again, trust me is the best method more than 10 years of experience on this senior level

yep i do that all the time

How many people do drugs? What types of people?

Everyone does drugs and all kinds of people enjoy illicit substances , more than you'd think

when we have druuuuuuuugs

youtube.com/watch?v=1LCizHcVBBM

Everyone does drugs?

Checked.
And thanks, will do.

Looks like amphetamine paste. Could be many things though...what if it's some random really powerful psychedelic RC...

coke benzole

Not everyone everyone but most people use drugs like caffeine , nicotine , alcohol and prescription drugs. But I assume you were talking about illegal drugs

taste a bit. if it's bitter in the back of your mouth, it's meth. If it stings and feels like smell of bananas, it's coke.