>spend $26.95 on some game
>mfw I open the game and says “DEMO”
>mfw mojang ripped me off

wat to do?

>underage
>retarded

>not underage
>not retarded

If you had to use your mothers credit card to buy a fucking demo then you are a both.

>kys

not my fault. how the fuck sells a demo?

You just started another retarded minecraft derp thread right? About texture packs? fuck off.

stfu faggot.

It isn't even a demo. Reopen the game and it'll say something else FFS these threads aren't even that good of bait.

check em'

tried.. keeps saying demo..

Stupid new fag...minecraft just says random shit every time...if you were a smart user and looked at the bottem left...you would see that it is legit...and who the fuck buys games...be a pirate...so much easier

you have to leave a white line at the top of the splashes.txt to avoid that zwnbsp

How the fuck is pirating easier?

I guess maybe if you have no job and are broke then raising a few $ for a game could be seen as difficult

wat? doesn't work
you stupid lowlife scumbag, ain't got money and if I have to steal it to buy games i'll do it. piece shit.

>resource packs
OP CONFIRMED FAGGOT

Abandon thread

kek. you caught me.

if everyone pirated games, there would be no games for you to pirate

maybe consider supporting the people who worked for years to bring you things you enjoy

>I was merely pretending to be retarded
Your threads are bad and you should feel bad

fuck it.. some people still took the b8. and i'll do it again, you can't stop me.

>have nothing else better to do then make bait threads on a korean animu site

I give you a 10/10 for wasting your life. Good job.

ever heard about free software?

I'm fucking my gf as we speak right now.

>not my fault
explain how you think it isnt your fault

kek. you just took the b8 bitch. how does it feel?

yes i have

how does that apply to the argument?

companies that develop free software get their funds from elsewhere. nothing grows freely on trees except leaves, even the fruit has to be paid for

if everyone pirated games from for-profit companies (probably most of the games you play, i don't know of anyone who is content just playing freeware) those companies would not have incentive to continue making games

goodbye to all your shitty triple a titles

my reaction: "oh whoops you got me, i didnt read the whole thread first"
but on your side youve spent a chunk of time pretending to be retarded to get reactions from people? just pretending to be retarded isnt going to get good enough reactions for your time, next time make up a story about accidentally fucking your dad or something that would get reactions that arent mundane shit.

um?
I'd love to support the people that made the game (coded, graphics, engine, story, voice actors), hell even the PR guys that make good adv for the game - but most of the times they get fraction of it so why bother

>hurr durr i was pretending to be retarded
Its ok user, getting help is a sign of strenght, not cowardice

>Calling user a scumbag because he's a pirate
>uses mom's credit card to buy games
Come on faggot, try harder

what about katawa shoujo

I accidentally fucked your dad

that's what you get for being a lazy nigger

you guys love the b8, don't ya?

because unless those companies see profits, those coders, graphic artists, story/engine writers and voice actors all get laid off and there is no industry for them to work in

someone has to write their paychecks, even if it's an uneven split

you need more than one example to change how the fundamental core of the gaming industry works. i'm not saying i agree with the process of how money is funneled but i will still argue that without people who buy games, the supply of quality games will dwindle

I accidentally fucked your dad

You almost got me there.

kek.. was it good?

That was no accident.

;)

>Mfw paid $6 for minecraft at beta
>Mfw due to wording I get all updates free forever
>Mfw no face

>mfw paid nothing for minecraft
>mfw still get all the updates free forever
>mfw no face

mods plz kill this thread i cant look at it anymore

>resourcepacks

try harder nigger

it doesn't matter I will create another. and another. and another. you can't stop me. mods can't stop me. god can't stop me.

bitch you got baited

dubs of truth

i shudder to think what horrible relative violated you so deeply and fully to make you this much of a faggot

kek. good one.. do you mind if I use that line every now and then?

kiss

>it doesn't matter I will create another. and another. and another. you can't stop me. mods can't stop me. god can't stop me.
thats really sad, man. for real im not trying to be a dick but it sounds like you should go to therapy. you obviously have some kind of control issues

I throw the b8
>they keep coming

>I throw the b8
yeah thats what im saying is pathetic

you're trying to play chess with a pidgeon. all it's going to do is shit all over the board and strut around like it won

kek. by that logic the pathetic is him
>trying to play with a pidgeon

dubs of truth, again

stop samefagging your dub checks, it's even more pathetic than pretending your trolling is funny

i thought since hes pretending to be retarded that he could be reasoned with, but i guess not.

congrats on the successful cringe thread OP. your replies are the cringiest posts i've seen in years

>tfw they keep coming for the b8
>tfw you are not even throwing quality b8 and they still eat it all

kek. I proclame myself. masterbait.

kek.