Chinese who betray their mainland, are they worth to be called as Chinese?

Chinese who betray their mainland, are they worth to be called as Chinese?

Never swear your ancestors are Chinese. You are retards who disgrace our ancestors name!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RX6u9Y_8Qc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my ancestors were driven out by the commies tho.

Some of my ancestors are Chinese, but I'm probably more American than you. I firmly believe that inside every foreigner is an American fighting to be freed, and that it's our job to liberate the fuck out of them.

Well blame your ancestor retardness for making you betray your origin.

>Chinese who betray their mainland, are they worth to be called as Chinese

Are Chinese even worth to be called people?

/thread: racism

As far as I'm concerned I spawned in this country after a dying eagle dropped me off from the Rockies.

Your ancestors were disgraced the moment you faggots gave up to communism

>Chinese who betray their mainland

You're right OP, any Chinese citizen who doesn't fight the tyranny of the communist party should feel ashamed of their cowardice.

But what counts as betraying their mainland?
When the leaders betray the people, who do you think those loyal to the mainland should side with?
And is it still betrayal if they never claimed to be loyal to the mainland?
What if they don't claim to be Chinese?

No hard feeling unless you're that retarded Chinese.

No need to celebrate Chinese New Year then. Be proud with your fucking Easter, Christmas, Halloween and etc.

"Chinese"

China is a shit-tier country filled with nothing but pollution, cheap labor and indoctrinated slaves of the communist party. They have one of the highest suicide rates in the world because the quality of life there is so terrible. They've only managed to industrialize by stealing science and technology from the West. Why would anyone want to consider themself Chinese?

LOL nobody cares

Identified countries with huge retarded Chinese are:

1. Singapore
2. Australia
3. Japan
4. Malaysia
4. United Kingdom
5. Canada
6. United State

your mentality and lack of a broader education is probably why they left bro, and i don't blame them. if everyone in china thinks like you do i'd get the fuck out too

stop trying so hard

The best chinese people have already left china. The only ones left in china are soulless, childkilling, pet eating, communist jews.

This.

Well from your panties to Macintosh, think of it who made all these? Without us western just a sohai shit countries.

So you and your families are retarded Chinese? Kudos to you betrayer!

Sad thing is the Chinese even think this about themselves.

>are they worth to be called as Chinese
where the fuck do you live? whats your native language?
I dont mean to sound like Im talking shit, but last I checked they dont let Chinese have the real internet because of anti free speech bullshit.

Although the low value part of the manufacturing process is done in China, it could just as easily be done in Indonesia for not much more.

China's a great country held back by corrupt leaders who don't obey their own laws, and corrupt judges who don't enforce their own laws.

I was born as an American. I quite like not giving a fuck, owning guns, and other freedoms I would shot for over seas. Though I do feel like a useless tit not being able to speak native tongue

/thread

Ever heard of "comparative advantage"? If not, you need to go take an economics class. The only reason Western countries don't manufacture their own shit is because they have more productive jobs for their workers in other sectors of the economy like education, health care, finance, science, government, information and engineering. Countries always move away from the manufacturing sector as their economies become more advanced. That's why poor countries like India employ 20-30 percent of their workforce in manufacturing while wealthy countries like the US only employ 10 percent or less of their workforce in manufacturing.

Hey western shit watch out you words. Your the corrupted leader stupid United Nation.

The Chinese people already have had a bloody revolution in their recent past. Speak with the young people of China, they have no interest in democracy, china is doing very well for itself without it. In fact China had lifted more people out of poverty than any other country in the history of human civilisation.

Meanwhile in America, most people are poor and can't afford a foreign holiday. Have you ever noticed how many Chinese tourists there are in every country in the world?

>mfw the Chinese are better off than Americans

I am damn literated in economic. If you are a Chinese you should be able to differentiate what is economic and what is culture. Know the the difference lan jiao!

at least we value human life here.
at least we don't build bridges out of styrofoam and we don't build sky scrapers out of fucking paper.
Alteast we dont get cancer from breathing the air.
Atleast we dont need to have suicide nets around our buildings.
Atleast we own our own houses and dont have to share an apartment with 8 other families.
Atleast we dont have the great firewall restricting everythign we view, and have to use a proxy to view Sup Forums.

5/10 troll, also enjoy your proxy getting banned.

youtube.com/watch?v=RX6u9Y_8Qc4

'fuckin ugly reds

You ungrateful western!

Chinese people don't believe in democracy because they're indoctrinated not to by the government's propaganda. There are lots of Chinese tourists around the world because income inequality in China is so high. There are a lot of lucky Chinese who can afford to travel, but the overwhelming majority of the population can't afford it. Being "poor" in the US is completely different from being "poor" in China. Someone who is considered "poor" in the US has a far better standard of living than someone who is considered "poor" in China.

ungrateful for what exactly? your slave labor? you destroying your own country, polluting it beyond repair so that americans can have free mcdonalds toys?
You fucked yourself willingly. We owe you nothing.

btw everything you make winds up in our trash soon after we get it. remember that, you manufacture stuff that is going straight to a landfill.

You don't even know what country I'm posting from.

And why should I watch my words? Do you dispute that they're true? Your government does go to great lengths to prevent people finding out the truth.

Your government are competent economic managers, unlike the governments of every nation except Japan and South Korea. But because your leaders and judges ignore your laws, not everyone benefits and some people end up worse off.

lan jiao!

Pinoy? Putang ina mo LOL!

This has nothing to do with culture. The point is that Western countries don't need China for anything. They could easily trade amongst themselves and manufacture their own shit if they needed to. If you really believe Western countries need China in order to remain prosperous, then there's no way you're "literated in economics" (which isn't even proper English). Go back to school, dam gook.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Are you dumbass? English was like my 4th or 5th language. No need for us to use English officially. Use your brain!

99% sure OP is a weak troll, BUT just to keep the record straight historically... The Chinese communists tried to wipe out all of Chinese culture and tradition during the cultural revolution, but failed. Mao attempted to set himself up as the new Confucius, but failed. My point is this: Chinese communists are no friends to the traditional ways of China, and therefore cannot inspire pride from the ancestors. The ancestors smile down upon Taiwan, and weep at the sight of communist China.

You faggot ham ka chan!

This is proof that you're a troll. If you had learned 3-4 languages prior to English then you wouldn't be making such apparent errors in your usage of the language.

Oh herro, ching chong bing bong me fucky sucky twenny dollahs

Look at this stupid gook, trying to look cool on an image board. I'm glad Japan kicked your ass in 1937. You should be grateful we stopped bombed Japan for you, otherwise China would still be a Japanese colony.

>Pinoy? Putang ina mo LOL!
Sorry, I don't understand you.
If you're guessing I'm from the Philippines then you're wrong.

china has always been a Japanese colony, and 1937 wasn't the first.. or even the twentieth time that japan kicked their ass.

You such an idiot! my others language nothing related to you fucking alphabet shitty charates :P

>obvious troll is obvious

I'M HAN CHINESE

SON OF A BITCH HONGKONGER

HONG KONG IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A FAT NOODLES?

DO YOU WANT A FULL ENGLISH?

HONG KONG IS PIG DISGUSTING

梁振英 IS A MURDERER
FUCKING HONG KONG

LOL you forgot,
>Indonesia
>Thailand
>Mongolia
>Russia
>Hawaii
>Germany
>Scotland

RAMEN!

This is why we hate mainland in Hong Kong. You jelly bro?

Learn to give up you low IQ people.

DIRTY ENGLESH LOVING HONGKONGERS FUCK U

>
>LOL you forgot,
>>Indonesia
>>Thailand
>>Mongolia
>>Russia
>>Hawaii
>>Germany
>>Scotland
Scotland is part of the United Kingdom in his list. Theyre still BBCs in Scotland

but you use English

Alert! Curry nigga detected! Machikne!

>lan jiao

Calling you a dick.

And the little dipshit is probably from Singapore, who doesn't even have enough good sense to move to actual China, thinking that being huaqiao is good enough, which it's not. Petty little outcast taking it out on guailo.

ONLY FOR WESTERNERS AND SON OF A BITCH ISLANDERS

廣東話一門五傑

The only traitors to the chinese people are the communist government.

The government is more concerned with turning a churning out money inside their bubble before it pops with slave labor and strict conformity than helping the people and fixing economic disparity and living conditions.

no one should feel ashamed for leaving mainland china

屌你老母

You can ching chong nip nong all you want.

it wont change the fact that what I say is true. It wont change the fact that the government will continue to turn a profit off of the blood of your people and it will not change the fact that you are blind.

So how do you say "jimmies rustled" in Cantonese? Or maybe "U MAD"?

All real chinese already live in Taiwan.

Liar! Taiwanese are fag and they are not even a country.

Taiwan is real china, mainland is just temporarily occupied by fascists and will be liberated soon.

ROC is real china, real chinese heritage. PRC are fascist scum who betray their ancestors and bring shame upon their families.

also best korea is better than china.

ghost of mao tsedung is foot washer for chiang kaishek for all eternity. his afterlife is to lick the soles of heroes' feet, to make up for all the martyrs whose lives he stole.

mao tsedung is lower than african.